fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
OH COME OOOON i tought it is a new update, couldn't stop smiling downlaoding this..."nothing".
BTW is trap on male planned? that would be so perverted:giggle: worth seeing sister's lemon juices again thou

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Perhaps, if it's 'only' proof-reading and a translation as changes, it should have gone from version 0.1.1 to 0.1.1a, not 0.1.2a. An increase in version number implies new content (to me).

I'm so gonna get shouted down for this. Flame-retardant jacket donned!

Edit: Fixed multiple errors caused by not looking properly. Doh!

Reactions: Jeepster

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The dialogue is great. But the face and legs of the mom look very much like those of a shemale, and a particularly ugly shemale. Alex, the trans, looks much more feminine than Norma.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
0.1.1 to 0.1.1a, not 0.1.2a.
Actually I didn't think too much about it. I thought the previous one was already 0.1.2. But looks like I'm trying to keep too much stuff in my head.
There is one render that was missing in previous version and the menu screen is different. Will it make more sense that way?

Reactions: Zenithtb

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Actually I didn't think too much about it. I thought the previous one was already 0.1.2. But looks like I'm trying to keep too much stuff in my head.
There is one render that was missing in previous version and the menu screen is different. Will it make more sense that way?
Add it to the changelog. Job done :p

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I can see at least three ugly shemales on your signatures. Or is it banners...
Even the least-pretty woman (the mom in MotH) in the two fan sig images in my signature still looks like a woman and not a man in drag, which is what Norma looks like.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Can't take criticism of your game, can you? Even the least-pretty woman (the mom in MotH) in the two fan sig images in my signature still looks like a woman and not a man in drag, which is what Norma looks like.
It's not criticism, we just exchanged our subjective opinions.
If you don't like classical music, you can call it garbage and listen to some rap.
Those, who listen to classical music, usually call rap garbage.
It doesn't make neither classical music, nor rap garbage.
And it's not criticism.
Especially with those ugly shemales on the signatures. Or is it banners.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Can't take criticism of your game, can you? Even the least-pretty woman (the mom in MotH) in the two fan sig images in my signature still looks like a woman and not a man in drag, which is what Norma looks like.
Ahm the "women" in your signatures look like plastic dolls. I mean it's fine if you are into that, but it's quite rich to claim that these very artificial looking characters look like real women. Norma probably looks closer to what women look like in real life, than any character from all the other adult games I have seen here.

Jul 9, 2018
Even the least-pretty woman (the mom in MotH) in the two fan sig images in my signature still looks like a woman and not a man in drag, which is what Norma looks like.
What are you, like 15? You're just used to the "older" characters in these games looking like they're in their late 20s, early 30's. Which is exactly what I'm getting tired of. Why does every "mature" woman in these things, supposedly in their 40's or older, look like a fuckin' 20 something stripper? More "realistic" looking MILFs, like Norma, is what these games need. And no, she doesn't look like "a man in drag". She looks like a mother of 3 (or4), who has been through some shit... You know... Like life 'n shit.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes