llun

Apr 26, 2018
So Glad you are back! i always hoped this would come back.. such an amazing perspective you share... glad we can take part in its finish finally!

Reactions: AgentWhackjob

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Ohh man, I'm so happy!!!! I hope you're doing well mate!!! Can't wait to see the next update. Take it easy, but steady ;)

Reactions: Demnor

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Once again P_S_Y_C_H_O offers a teaser to us Patreons. Just because we haven't seen her enough here's the girl from the tunnel under the road.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you can, join P_S_Y_C_H_O's group of backers on or . Personally I am shifting from Patreon to Subscribestar when possible. Hopefully that way the creator feel they have more artistic and creative freedom. But I am sure any support will be appreciated.

mickaj001

Jan 20, 2020
I would like to know when the game update arrives. I look forward to continuing to provide and knowing if he’s sleeping with his little sister, if he’s going to show her that everything can be used and how is going to be the story with the wild girl and how he’s going to sleep with his mother and other sister (brother). Find out if there will be other people who will interact ( girl) sexually. Can’t wait for the update, I hope it’s soon.

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
Excited for the new update after the very long wait, i really thougt the game was done for. I hope he keeps the very hairy aspect to the girls, its what made this game so unique and hot. I pray for more armpit hair more hairy pussies and more piss. Glad to see you're back PSYCHO!

Marlboro1911

May 31, 2017
Excited for the new update after the very long wait, i really thougt the game was done for. I hope he keeps the very hairy aspect to the girls, its what made this game so unique and hot. I pray for more armpit hair more hairy pussies and more piss. Glad to see you're back PSYCHO!
they should really have a hairy tag so you can search for it, i've been waiting to suggest that tag for ages but the site update is taking so damn long.

Ig_Nite14

Aug 19, 2022
I had previously decided against giving this VN a shot because of the futa and abondoned tag, but my goodness am I ever glad I finally tried it out! One of, if not the, best VN's I've ever played and the fact that the futa/trans agle is totally avoidable makes that concern moot. Now I see that the developer is going to bring it back to life and I'm so excited to see where this goes!

Best wishes to the developer through all his hardships of late and I for one will be supporting this on subscribestar as soon as the next update becomes available, just to make sure I'm sending money to a project that indeed hasn't been abandoned. Good luck!

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes