Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
We just got an update from P_S_Y_C_H_O, make sure to check out his . He could use some more supporters now that he is back and in Europe. He just turned on payment/subscription again after a long period of it being turned off since he's now working with the game again. Good news for us!!!

"Progress
Hey hey hey.
Everything's good. Was mostly coding past week. Re-rendering and changing/polishing renders at the same time. Almost finished scene with motel visitor. One third of code is ready. All other scenes half ready."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
We just got an update from P_S_Y_C_H_O, make sure to check out his . He could use some more supporters now that he is back and in Europe. He has not turned on payment/subscription yet.

"Progress
Hey hey hey.
Everything's good. Was mostly coding past week. Re-rendering and changing/polishing renders at the same time. Almost finished scene with motel visitor. One third of code is ready. All other scenes half ready."

Who is ?

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
He has not turned on payment/subscription yet
Turned on because I'm busy with game. It is the only income I have to pay for electricity, internet, rent, water, food, and shit to flow away from my toilet automatically. I wish I could get it all for free. Otherwise there are vacant places at local factory for 2000/month. But I would be tired after a day shift and would want to sleep/drink beer/play games, not make one. Will see if it's worth it.

Last edited:

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Turned on because I'm busy with game. It is the only income I have to pay for electricity, internet, rent, water, food, and shit to flow away from my toilet automatically. I wish I could get it all for free. Otherwise there are vacant places at local factory for 2000/month. But I would be tired after a day shift and would want to sleep/drink beer/play games, not make one. Will see if it's worth it.
Updated my post, great to have you back! Well worth the subscription fee in my book.

Dec 3, 2020
Holy crap, I had no idea this game would ever be resurrected. This makes me happy beyond words! This game is honestly one of the most realistic and grounded games on this site. I'll definitely pledge now that this project is back on track. Welcome back dev!

llun

Apr 26, 2018
So Glad you are back! i always hoped this would come back.. such an amazing perspective you share... glad we can take part in its finish finally!

Reactions: AgentWhackjob

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Ohh man, I'm so happy!!!! I hope you're doing well mate!!! Can't wait to see the next update. Take it easy, but steady ;)

Reactions: Demnor

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Once again P_S_Y_C_H_O offers a teaser to us Patreons. Just because we haven't seen her enough here's the girl from the tunnel under the road.

If you can, join P_S_Y_C_H_O's group of backers on or . Personally I am shifting from Patreon to Subscribestar when possible. Hopefully that way the creator feel they have more artistic and creative freedom. But I am sure any support will be appreciated.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes