Morpheus400

May 17, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Gates Motel v0.55.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 22.07.2020 (fully patched now)
Is this port already patched? And has it a WT-Mod integrated?

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
It's great to see this back in active development - it was such a shame to see it left unfinished. Although, from what I recall, I wasn't really a fan of the whole tranny thing being shoehorned in to an otherwise solid dynamic. Wish there was an option to just omit that character from the story entirely (kind of like you're able to do in Apartment 69). Maybe someone will mod that in.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It's great to see this back in active development - it was such a shame to see it left unfinished. Although, from what I recall, I wasn't really a fan of the whole tranny thing being shoehorned in to an otherwise solid dynamic. Wish there was an option to just omit that character from the story entirely (kind of like you're able to do in Apartment 69). Maybe someone will mod that in.
My guess is that this can be avoided at the beginning of the game, when the whole family is driving a car, and then it probably isn't in the game anymore?

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Yes, there is an option to avoid it. Just don't touch their dick in the car. Why did you do it in the first place?
I didn't. But the character is still integrated into the story. Most other games let you just skip scenes that mention them entirely. Guess that's not possible here due to the dynamic.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

I already got tired about his casts. I'm in casts because MC can't do ANYTHING. So... There will be a scene with

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
I didn't. But the character is still integrated into the story. Most other games let you just skip scenes that mention them entirely. Guess that's not possible here due to the dynamic.
Oh, you are right then, minimum contact due to dynamic, without interaction. Just because they all live together.
I remember one person asked me to remove Alex from game completely, because they didn't want even a folder with these pics to be on their computer. We all are different and there is always something wrong for someone.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Oh, you are right then, minimum contact due to dynamic, without interaction. Just because they all live together.
I remember one person asked me to remove Alex from game completely, because they didn't want even a folder with these pics to be on their computer. We all are different and there is always something wrong for someone.
(y)

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
Don't remove anything for somone it's your game u r the creator. And i love every piece of it. Thx.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes