DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
What about Rose?

Since you have seen the renders of Norma and Alex, i figured I should share the other render P_S_Y_C_H_O posted for us Patreons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait, who is Rose? I played this game a while back and don't remember her at all.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Wait, that's the elder sister? Damn, time has been kind to her. She wasn't that good looking before.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Oh, no I wasn't face palming because of an opinion on the quality of the game.It's fine by me if people like it or not. Taste is something personal after all.

I was face palming because people were expressing opinions about the creator calling him greedy, and trying to get money etc, and I finally had enough. And that's why I was being a douchebag :)
The quality was top notch (except for mom's hairy pits) Was bummed cause "wild woman" was left out of last update but it is what it is, too many devs figure this is a "get rich quick" scheme, some of them succeed, some of them defraud their supporters and the odd one delivers a complete game with a believable ending!

Over the last nearly 7 years I have dropped $1K+ into the hands of big talkers, no deliverers to the point of not giving a shit anymore and just downloading free games! Updates have gone from being monthly to being bi-annually or even worse annually and peeps keep throwing good money after bad into the black hole of "need time for creativity"! Honestly, any dick pulling down $10k a month wants to talk about the hardships of hardware issues rendering scenes is laughing all the way to the bank at your expense...

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
Rose was the bratty, tomboyish looking, slighty chubby older sister.
And I really liked the game and don't want to offend anyone, but if the posted pic is really Rose, she now looks like surgery gone wrong on steroids (at least imo).

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes