Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Dev posted another update in the Discord

Hello guys. I really miss you. Sorry for all this shit...

Poor pigeon died from cold in a cage in my garage the day before we left for good. So I couldrft taste a pigeon soup.

2nd of March was the last time I turned on my PC. Now it's still disassembled in my travel bag. And I still have no place to put the stuff I managed to save.

Thanks to German people and government I still have hope for futurę and a place to live. There was an opportunity to go to USA, but looks like no morę. I started German language courses. Making some repairs in the old house supportive people let me live in. Going to move there after the repairs.

Only when I settle down I can think of assembling my PC and continue making this gamę. I need to buy a motherboard, a case and a monitor. If I move to some other place, I can't take it with me. Or will try to repair my laptop with burnt GPU first and continue work on it. I have no idea.

I won't turn on patreon pledges until l'm surę l'm back to business and ready an update. And I have to make it legał here first. But it's really nice to feel your support and love. Thank you very much for it. Love you too.

Last edited:

ColdXClue

Jan 21, 2018
Yes, poor "Soup Pigeon" who conveniently died in the Dev's garage the day before they left. Strange according to google "Pigeons are good at dealing with the cold and use many adaptations to fight the cold most commonly fluffing their feathers. They can endure up to a super freezing dip of – 40 degrees Fahrenheit and still remain healthy." Sadly enough the poor Soup Pigeon who is use to taking refuge in shrubs and trees to protect itself from the harsh conditions outside couldn't withstand the rigid temperature of the Dev's garage. :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Somebody stop this Dev because I just can't read this story with a straight face. It's not about the money if they paused subs but this fake pity party that their throwing is just too much.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Yes, poor "Soup Pigeon" who conveniently died in the Dev's garage the day before they left. Strange according to google "Pigeons are good at dealing with the cold and use many adaptations to fight the cold most commonly fluffing their feathers. They can endure up to a super freezing dip of – 40 degrees Fahrenheit and still remain healthy." Sadly enough the poor Soup Pigeon who is use to taking refuge in shrubs and trees to protect itself from the harsh conditions outside couldn't withstand the rigid temperature of the Dev's garage. :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Somebody stop this Dev because I just can't read this story with a straight face. It's not about the money if they paused subs but this fake pity party that their throwing is just too much.
Well this pigeon was one of the rare ones, that are very sensitive to cold, it is not nice to make fun of living beings that are born with some deficiency. Behave please.

• Haha
Reactions: Netori Popeye

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
its also fucking hot in middle europe atm lmfao

Reactions: varage

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Wait until his next game. "The pigeons soup." It's gunna be epic.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Figured I should share an update from the Dev from his Discord channel. Update came on July 24th 2022:

"Waiting for pc to be delivered next week. Planning to start in August "

This is great news in my view. Both that he's doing ok, and that we will perhaps get another update.
Anyway, wanted to share it with you guys.

Last edited:

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Figured I should share an update from the Dev from his Discord channel. Update came on July 24th 2022:

This is great news in my view. Both that he's doing ok, and that we will perhaps get another update.
Thats great to hear. The guy has talent, good to see him back on task.

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022

For all the haters Stfu and get the f out.
Ty for sharing

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes