mickaj001

Jan 20, 2020
Hello

I am all heart with you I am French but what happens in your country should never have happened I am a big fan of your motel gates game and I even started to translate it into French to play it better. I’ll try to support you in any way I can. I hope you can do what you can for your family and take over a game and even the game.
Thank you and good luck.

ColdXClue

Jan 21, 2018
I do not know, i want to believe what i read in that post is true. But while i was reading it smelled fishy to me. If it is true, obviously i wish him all the best.
Thank You. Sometimes I believe this community is too gullible they'll believe any story a Dev comes up with to explain their delays our long absences. "But guess what? I'm Ukrainian" and "I caught a pigeon to cook a soup" are you seriously saying we are the only two side eyeing this story but don't worry guys whats really important is that this game will live on because while the DEV was fleeing for their life they made sure to "disassembled my computer and took all I need to continue working on Gates Motel":LOL::ROFLMAO:

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Thank You. Sometimes I believe this community is too gullible they'll believe any story a Dev comes up with to explain their delays our long absences. "But guess what? I'm Ukrainian" and "I caught a pigeon to cook a soup" are you seriously saying we are the only two side eyeing this story but don't worry guys whats really important is that this game will live on because while the DEV was fleeing for their life they made sure to "disassembled my computer and took all I need to continue working on Gates Motel":LOL::ROFLMAO:
I personally approach everything on the internet as "it's probably fake, but i'll act as if it were true" so yea, ofc I thought it was a fucking joke but I also don't care. If it's true then what a crazy situation, if it's not then mf still has an abandoned game which won't go anywhere.

Reactions: Xros23

mickaj001

Jan 20, 2020
hello
Dear friend, could you tell me when you will have time to resume your game because I hate to keep going and I would love to add two or three female characters to even very young.
cordially

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes