bigphil963

Nov 17, 2020
this game has some of the worst lighting of any game ive played. so many renders are so dark you cant even tell what you're looking at.

Reactions: danissj

bigphil963

Nov 17, 2020
Is it just me or does this game have entirely to much narration and exposition.
To much unnecessary tautology text.

Last edited:

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
so when deactive futa you cant having scene with alex she beautiful but why dont have Pussy like if u want add futa why not real futa i mean 2 gender so mc not fck in her ass

bigphil963

Nov 17, 2020
Yes, indeed... it's you
I am referring specifically and only to the narration and exposition.
I am not talking about and have no problem with the amount of text when it comes to actual dialogue.

There are some scenes when it(narration and exposition) drags on for no real reason other then to make it seem like the story is bigger then it actually is.

There are some narration parts in some scenes where it just goes on and on explaining and talking about the same thing but saying it in like 3 or 4 different ways in the one paragraph.
it is unnecessary and it is tautology.

bigphil963

Nov 17, 2020
Hey Dev could we please please please get an option at some point to snap at and get angry at the mother and tell her to back the fuck off.
Seriously I love incest games, but this mother is hands down the creepiest and cringiest mother in any game I have played before.
She needs to take a serious backseat and become a person who does what shes told and stop being such a children of the corn crazy lady.
seriously it is so over bearing at times.

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hey Dev could we please please please get an option at some point to snap at and get angry at the mother and tell her to back the fuck off.
Seriously I love incest games, but this mother is hands down the creepiest and cringiest mother in any game I have played before.
She needs to take a serious backseat and become a submissive who does what shes told and stop being such a children of the corn crazy lady.
seriously it is so over bearing at times.
There are already plenty of submissive characters. Some of us much prefer an overbearing dommy mommy. :sneaky:

bigphil963

Nov 17, 2020
There are already plenty of submissive characters. Some of us much prefer an overbearing dommy mommy. :sneaky:
and im not asking for that to be taken away from you, geez relax dude. im just asking for a possible choice to be implemented.
And im not even asking for her sexual interaction to stop just back off a bit.
I have no problem with dom characters, but when said dom character is manipulative, lying, creepy, rapey, person(mother) and mix that with the pathetically weak and constantly complaining MC(son) who is always saying sorry, bitching and never standing up for himself, it all just becomes very overbearing and almost a claustrophobic type feeling from her.
hell even some cuckold games have main characters with more backbone.

Last edited:

barracuda66

Mar 13, 2019
and im not asking for that to be taken away from you, geez relax dude. im just asking for a possible choice to be implemented.
I have no problem with dom characters, but when said dom character is manipulative, lying, creepy, rapey, person(mother) and mix that with the pathetically weak and constantly complaining MC(son) who is always saying sorry, bitching and never standing up for himself, it all just becomes very overbearing and almost a claustrophobic type feeling from her.

I suppose the Dev wants his game to be like that, if he changed that it would become another type of game, and there are already 1000 of that type of game .

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
to me what irritates me is how fippy floppy the MC is. he keeps whinning that he doesnt want to do anything with the girls, but at the same time he manipulates the inocent wild girl(forgot her name) with almost predatory glee.

so it comes out as him not liking sex itself, but the act of having others obey him instead. which, if that's what you want, more power to you, but you dont really get that feeling from earlier in the game.

i mean, he keeps trying to find excuse to stop people who are almost literaly lining up to suck him off. its not even like they want him to do anything for them either. besides letting them get him off.

so as i play i keep asking, wtf is the point the dev is trying to make? is the mc a predator who can only really get off when he is forcing(or manipulating) someone? but actually feels revolted because some people enjoy sucking him off? or is this some sort of trying to make the MC holier than thou(which doesnt work because of the scene with the hobo-girl).

bigphil963

Nov 17, 2020
to me what irritates me is how fippy floppy the MC is. he keeps whinning that he doesnt want to do anything with the girls, but at the same time he manipulates the inocent wild girl(forgot her name) with almost predatory glee.

so it comes out as him not liking sex itself, but the act of having others obey him instead. which, if that's what you want, more power to you, but you dont really get that feeling from earlier in the game.

i mean, he keeps trying to find excuse to stop people who are almost literaly lining up to suck him off. its not even like they want him to do anything for them either. besides letting them get him off.

so as i play i keep asking, wtf is the point the dev is trying to make? is the mc a predator who can only really get off when he is forcing(or manipulating) someone? but actually feels revolted because some people enjoy sucking him off? or is this some sort of trying to make the MC holier than thou(which doesnt work because of the scene with the hobo-girl).
yes this exactly. i had the exact same thoughts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

foible

Aug 29, 2017

It's a dual-corruption scenario, and the story has only JUST begun. Of course he's wishy-washy about sexual encounters with his family to start off. It's a taboo. As the story progresses, he'll slowly throw off the yokes of social propriety, and, to go with your wishes, bigphil963, I have no doubt that he WILL be able to tell the mother off. I suspect it'll be a choice between two paths. Son becomes the dominant one, or mother does. Big sis route will probably be exclusively her in the dominant position (unless there's also a blackmail submission route), other siblings will be mostly submissive, and wild girl will have something like a "true love" route and a domination route.

Reactions: bigphil963

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
It's a dual-corruption scenario, and the story has only JUST begun. Of course he's wishy-washy about sexual encounters with his family to start off. It's a taboo. As the story progresses, he'll slowly throw off the yokes of social propriety, and, to go with your wishes, bigphil963, I have no doubt that he WILL be able to tell the mother off. I suspect it'll be a choice between two paths. Son becomes the dominant one, or mother does. Big sis route will probably be exclusively her in the dominant position (unless there's also a blackmail submission route), other siblings will be mostly submissive, and wild girl will have something like a "true love" route and a domination route.
but its not just with his family. there's the woman that rented the room who is clearly wanting to do things for him, but he tries absurdly hard to get away from her. and its not like she is obese, unatractive or has some deformity. he is completely against even getting close to her at points.

also, not wanting to have anything with his family DOES NOT WORK when the first scene is him getting sucked by his trans cousin(are they cousin? been a while since i played). so if we already accepted that, and the cousin just want to do it again, why is he so against it now?

it would be one thing if we didnt go for it in the first scene, which then i would agree, but he already did it, and didnt dislike it, so why the change now?

also, i do not get the whole dom/sub from the game, because we do not get any choice on that, so i really disagree that's the angle, we never got a chance to dom anyone nor to be sub to anyone. and i dont think accepting getting sucked falls in either case either.

so if that's the intention, the game needs a SEVERE rewrite, because that's nowhere near what we see in ANY dialogue.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes