LeeLoo64

Mar 9, 2023
View attachment 517927

Overview:
You play as an 18 y.o. guy, adopted by the Gates family 9 years ago. You begin your journey in a car, driving somewhere far away to start a new life and career. There are four more people going with you: Mrs. Gates and her three children. After 15 hrs in the car you arrive to your new home. The motel and old manor.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-18
Release Date: 2023-01-18
Developer: P_S_Y_C_H_O - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(0.5): MEGA - -
Android
(0.5): MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:

Extras: GALLERY MOD - WT Mod
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 212981 View attachment 212984 View attachment 212985 View attachment 517938 View attachment 253508 View attachment 517928 View attachment 517929 View attachment 517930 View attachment 517931
I hate the FUTA crap! Make a game for FUTA fans!
Otherwise the game is really good.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I hate the FUTA crap! Make a game for FUTA fans!
Otherwise the game is really good.

Comes to a game with the Futa/Trans & Trap tags to complain about it having content you was already aware of before playing the game???
Don't think anyone actually cares what you dislike tbh!! As i'm sure the majority of people on this game thread 'likes' this content, don't you think? So your comment just comes across as extremely childish and immature i'm afraid :rolleyes:
Also are you hoping your little rant is going to sway the dev into making a game that suits your taste? On a fucking pirate site of all places lmao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If the developer is trying to serve multiple ambitions just to make money...then I don't think it's correct. This game will not be finished for sure. That's my opinion and I'm saying that openly. If you don't like it....not my problem!
Just like you posting only in German and not providing an English translation as specified to do so in the site rules, your opinion is also wrong.
Also, don't fart in our direction and say if we don't like the smell of it, it's our problem. You can easily take your leave and stink up somewhere else.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Gates Motel [v0.6] Walkthrough Mod
Just wanted to say that the mixdrop.to link in your post has the "download" button blocked by kaspersky. Apparently linking to some site with phishing / malware content.

The regular mixdrop.co link (at the bottom of that page) works fine though

Edit: Oh and your WT+patch mod messes up in the intro. After disabling shemale, there's only errors everywhere.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Just wanted to say that the mixdrop.to link in your post has the "download" button blocked by kaspersky. Apparently linking to some site with phishing / malware content.

The regular mixdrop.co link (at the bottom of that page) works fine though

Edit: Oh and your WT+patch mod messes up in the intro. After disabling shemale, there's only errors everywhere.
I have no errors with the patch mod, not saying that you are not experience some errors, but I have over a 1k download for the Mod with the Patch, and so far nobody reported being any errors.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes