Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Can't believe it's been updated after 2 years! I really like the premise of this game i was kinda bummed when i saw the abandoned tag.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Did dev ever say why he stopped before coming back and if his return is for good?

DrMindzy

Mar 3, 2023
I love the Norman Bates angle and I've been looking for something like this for a while and that Psycho cameo on the TV was spectacularly placed. I keep seeing stuff about the creator abandoning the project and I hope that that's not the case because it's already so early in.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Any news about an update?
Well it’s a solo endeavor and dev is under quite a bit of stress. Gonna be slow for at least a while. Want faster updates? Sign up at Patreon or Subscribestar. I suggest Subscribestar on account of international banking and taboo content. Patreon has ridiculous rules. This game is incest, which is forbidden on Patreon: it might eventually have bestiality, which is also forbidden in Patreon: and Patreon is tying a lot hands when it come to Ukrainian and Russian banking right now. More money Psycho makes on this game, less time he has to spend making money elsewhere.

Zamel_

Silent Member
Donor
Jul 7, 2017
incest patch is giving me errors not sure what's wrong
Edit:
the problem was in the mac version , my Renpy was not updated to 8.0 version, I was using the old SDK , this made the patch crash the game.
Now that my renpy software is updated, I easily made a mac distribution for 6.0

Last edited:
Reactions: Estomac
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes