Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
I had no idea it had been abandoned. but in my opinion it has great potential.
Oui, j'avais compris, je parle un peu italien.
Mais c'était surtout pour une question de politesse.
Et puis parce que je me suis souvent rappelé à l'ordre ici en mettant des messages en français. Même s'ils étaient ensuite traduits en anglais.. Parait qu'il faut mettre l'anglais d'abord, c'est ce que m'avait annoncé un Mod il y a quelques années pour raison d'effacer mon message ! Même que j'ai boudé pendant 6 mois, na !)
Voyons si celui-ci va passer...

Yes, I understood, I speak a little Italian.
But it was mainly for politeness
And because I was often called to order here by putting messages in French. Even if they were then translated into English. It seems that you have to put English first, that's what a Mod told me a few years ago as why he delete my message !:rolleyes:
I even pouted for 6 months, :p :)!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Oui, j'avais compris, je parle un peu italien.
Mais c'était surtout pour une question de politesse.
Et puis parce que je me suis souvent rappelé à l'ordre ici en mettant des messages en français. Même s'ils étaient ensuite traduits en anglais.. Parait qu'il faut mettre l'anglais d'abord, c'est ce que m'avait annoncé un Mod il y a quelques années pour raison d'effacer mon message ! Même que j'ai boudé pendant 6 mois, na !)
Voyons si celui-ci va passer...

Yes, I understood, I speak a little Italian.
But it was mainly for politeness
And because I was often called to order here by putting messages in French. Even if they were then translated into English. It seems that you have to put English first, that's what a Mod told me a few years ago as why he delete my message !:rolleyes:
I even pouted for 6 months, :p :)!
Agreed. This is an English only forum, so if people are going to post in their native language, they should do like you're doing.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
im really happy to see this back alive but... i cant be the only one annoyed by the mc complaining about every little thing. dude already got sucked off, but now he is all skidish as if he was half his age or something instead of a grown man.

the game already lacks choice, so why force the mc anyway if he is gonna bitch and moan at every little thing?

the worst part is, he isnt even unwilling, but he keeps trying to avoid it for no reason. if that's the case, its better to just give us a choice, do them, or leave and skip the content. i mean, we do get that option with the ring later, so i seriously dont get why that wasnt the case for the earlier scenes as well.

FloppotheMech

Jan 26, 2023
I love this vn! The writing and cgs are so good! Only thing I would suggest is brightening up the exposure on darkened cgs in a photo editor like gimp. All the scenes from the family arriving at the motel to meeting Princess were really hard to make out for me.

BTW I love Grace! She is so adorable!!

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Can't believe it's been updated after 2 years! I really like the premise of this game i was kinda bummed when i saw the abandoned tag.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Did dev ever say why he stopped before coming back and if his return is for good?

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes