• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Good thing hair is a choice. That's just... no thank you. But, am glad you like it. Would you be kind enough to share the other one?
I like that it's a choice too. Too many creators just take for granted one way or the other. And since you asked for it here's the other picture too. Really P_S_Y_C_H_O makes an effort to keep all of us happy. If you all can (and I know some of you can't), don't forget to support him on .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I like that it's a choice too. Too many creators just take for granted one way or the other. And since you asked for it here's the other picture too. Really P_S_Y_C_H_O makes an effort to keep all of us happy. If you all can (and I know some of you can't), don't forget to support him on .

I agree. But, each dev is different and if they want hairy or shaved only, it's their choice and if we don't like it, there's always other games that we could play. Having a choice for this is awesome. P_S_Y_C_H_O gets it more than others.

Now, that's what I like. Perfect. Thank you.

Reactions: Piratefishes

mickaj001

Jan 20, 2020
Hello
I’m really sorry, but there was a translation error when I did it from French to English, I was just saying that I love this game and that I was looking forward to the sequel and I hope that he will deflect these sister and the wild as well as new character with he would have sex. Why can’t there be a family with two girls who stop at the motel and he takes them to the river and introduces them to sex after having done it with his sister and why not also characters from the village surrounding. It would also be nice if one evening, believing he enters a client’s room, he goes to another and sleeps with another virgin, of course, their cousin. I have plenty of ideas for you if I can help you.
Thank you
Sincerely.

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021

YUCK

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
The sample images could do with a bit more variety.
All the artwork seems to be from the same scene in a car.
Well, the car scene is looooong, too long for my taste, anyway. So in the defense of the uploader, it kinda makes sense that many of the preview pics are from that scene, although I guess segment would be a better name for it, as it's longer than just about any scene I've seen, in any game so far. With that being said, variety is never a bad thing.

Feb 12, 2021
Might wait for the next update if he's already working onit or was there a decent amount of content in this newest version? Last time i played this, i think i just had the sink and dream handjob with Mrs Bates, i seem to remember a day outing and hand job in the car too by her. I chose to skip the trans and homeless girl content the best i could, so is there enough content there with Mrs Bates for this new update or just wait?

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
View attachment 2336950
Gates Motel [v0.6] Walkthrough Mod
Please Read the Notes.

Features:

Notes:

Installation:

Download: - - - ANDROID by Wills747

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Mixdrop doesn't work, shame as I'd like to try the mod

DiabloCadet

Nov 15, 2017
Are there sex scenes with the mom or any of the siblings yet? So sad this game was abandoned for so long, imagine how much content there would be by now!
Exited to see where this goes.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes