Lokesh 47

Jul 13, 2021
Most
Fair, to each its kinks/fetishes in fiction, but i guess what slocal is questioning is if the matter of it making sense in a VN's narrative, where for this one for example, the story according to it was all set up to move the MC in with the neighbors/family's firends, and would have fit better with Aunt/cousins (instead of mom/sisters as in the patch).

My impression at least of what it meant.
of us wants it to be mom sis so it is if they wanted it to be aunts niece it what would have been it's what the public wants

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Even if I start over, the end is always in the same place, I use the incest patch
Looks like you're using the patch from 0.5. Because the line of dialoge in your screenshot was the very end of Chapter 5 (AFAICT from the current patch).

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2022
Many things in this game are just not done very well, but one thing is done (almost) perfectly - I think this is one of the three or four games I've played so far, where the transgender woman is done well. Not some busty bimbo with voluptuous figure and huge dick pulled out straight from poorly animated hentai, but actually a well-made and fairly believable character.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I have to admit I was made very uncomfortable by the mc. The dev successfully represented how much of a creepy manipulative sick fuck Norman was. Untitled.png
I legit dry heaved during this scene. Well done dev.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
View attachment 2336950
Gates Motel [v0.6] Walkthrough Mod
Please Read the Notes.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notes:

Installation:

Download: - -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Hi, I tried to make your mod work but it doesn't work for me, I can see the addition in the options but as for the choices to make in the game, the mod doesn't work.

Reactions: KamuranGUCUK

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hi, I tried to make your mod work but it doesn't work for me, I can see the addition in the options but as for the choices to make in the game, the mod doesn't work.
Did you install the patch after the mod?

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
is the incest patch worth it ?
I was going to download the game but saw that this patch exists

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Gates Motel 0.6 with JokerLeader Walkthrough Mod + Patch
and IAmAB gallery mod

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Just thought I'd let you know. P_S_Y_C_H_O just realeased a dev update at . He's working on the next update for the game

However due to not enough support he will be creating the game on his spare time (he had to get a day time job), so I urge you. If you can afford to, consider supporting him. I know times are tough on many of us, but every dollar counts and the more suporters he has, the faster he can keep the updates coming.

Oh, and he mentioned having upgraded his hardware and moving on to 1080p renders resolution after the next update. Anyway, happy to know more content is coming.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Just thought I'd let you know. P_S_Y_C_H_O just realeased a dev update at . He's working on the next update for the game

However due to not enough support he will be creating the game on his spare time (he had to get a day time job), so I urge you. If you can afford to, consider supporting him. I know times are tough on many of us, but every dollar counts and the more suporters he has, the faster he can keep the updates coming.

Oh, and he mentioned having upgraded his hardware and moving on to 1080p renders resolution after the next update. Anyway, happy to know more content is coming.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes