TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I have to admit I was made very uncomfortable by the mc. The dev successfully represented how much of a creepy manipulative sick fuck Norman was. Untitled.png
I legit dry heaved during this scene. Well done dev.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
View attachment 2336950
Gates Motel [v0.6] Walkthrough Mod
Please Read the Notes.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notes:

Installation:

Download: - -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Hi, I tried to make your mod work but it doesn't work for me, I can see the addition in the options but as for the choices to make in the game, the mod doesn't work.

Reactions: KamuranGUCUK

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hi, I tried to make your mod work but it doesn't work for me, I can see the addition in the options but as for the choices to make in the game, the mod doesn't work.
Did you install the patch after the mod?

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
is the incest patch worth it ?
I was going to download the game but saw that this patch exists

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Gates Motel 0.6 with JokerLeader Walkthrough Mod + Patch
and IAmAB gallery mod

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Just thought I'd let you know. P_S_Y_C_H_O just realeased a dev update at . He's working on the next update for the game

However due to not enough support he will be creating the game on his spare time (he had to get a day time job), so I urge you. If you can afford to, consider supporting him. I know times are tough on many of us, but every dollar counts and the more suporters he has, the faster he can keep the updates coming.

Oh, and he mentioned having upgraded his hardware and moving on to 1080p renders resolution after the next update. Anyway, happy to know more content is coming.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Just thought I'd let you know. P_S_Y_C_H_O just realeased a dev update at . He's working on the next update for the game

However due to not enough support he will be creating the game on his spare time (he had to get a day time job), so I urge you. If you can afford to, consider supporting him. I know times are tough on many of us, but every dollar counts and the more suporters he has, the faster he can keep the updates coming.

Oh, and he mentioned having upgraded his hardware and moving on to 1080p renders resolution after the next update. Anyway, happy to know more content is coming.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Good thing hair is a choice. That's just... no thank you. But, am glad you like it. Would you be kind enough to share the other one?
I like that it's a choice too. Too many creators just take for granted one way or the other. And since you asked for it here's the other picture too. Really P_S_Y_C_H_O makes an effort to keep all of us happy. If you all can (and I know some of you can't), don't forget to support him on .

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I like that it's a choice too. Too many creators just take for granted one way or the other. And since you asked for it here's the other picture too. Really P_S_Y_C_H_O makes an effort to keep all of us happy. If you all can (and I know some of you can't), don't forget to support him on .

I agree. But, each dev is different and if they want hairy or shaved only, it's their choice and if we don't like it, there's always other games that we could play. Having a choice for this is awesome. P_S_Y_C_H_O gets it more than others.

Now, that's what I like. Perfect. Thank you.

Reactions: Piratefishes

mickaj001

Jan 20, 2020
Hello
I’m really sorry, but there was a translation error when I did it from French to English, I was just saying that I love this game and that I was looking forward to the sequel and I hope that he will deflect these sister and the wild as well as new character with he would have sex. Why can’t there be a family with two girls who stop at the motel and he takes them to the river and introduces them to sex after having done it with his sister and why not also characters from the village surrounding. It would also be nice if one evening, believing he enters a client’s room, he goes to another and sleeps with another virgin, of course, their cousin. I have plenty of ideas for you if I can help you.
Thank you
Sincerely.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes