Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Header-WT.png
Gates Motel [v0.6] Walkthrough Mod
Please Read the Notes.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notes:

Installation:

Download: - - - ANDROID by Wills747

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
OK, something I've wondered about with various "Incest Patches". Why does it always go to Mom/sisters? For this one, the story was all set up to move in with the neighbors, and could have easily been switched to Aunt/cousins... which is still incest. Is there a common feeling of "must fuck mom" that I don't understand?

Reactions: darlic

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
OK, something I've wondered about with various "Incest Patches". Why does it always go to Mom/sisters? For this one, the story was all set up to move in with the neighbors, and could have easily been switched to Aunt/cousins... which is still incest. Is there a common feeling of "must fuck mom" that I don't understand?
I'm not into the whole mom/son stuff. I prefer bro/sis and aunt/nephew. I think it's about the whole Mommy Dom thing. But, not sure. Because I also don't get it.

Edit:
If you're talking the mom in this, it's probably because a lot of people love the hairy part?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I'm not into the whole mom/son stuff. I prefer bro/sis and aunt/nephew. I think it's about the whole Mommy Dom thing. But, not sure. Because I also don't get it.

Edit:
If you're talking the mom in this, it's probably because a lot of people love the hairy part?
Honestly, i think that is just a matter of commonplace assumption with the genre and most patch makers not giving it much thought for specific games context.

Lokesh 47

Jul 13, 2021
Dude i like mom son stuff because it gives me that forbidden feeling that i really like same with aunt,sister in law and other various forbidden relation but it's just imaginary i now it's not reality but i still
want to imagine

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Dude i like mom son stuff because it gives me that forbidden feeling that i really like same with aunt,sister in law and other various forbidden relation but it's just imaginary i now it's not reality but i still
want to imagine
Fair, to each its kinks/fetishes in fiction, but i guess what slocal is questioning is if the matter of it making sense in a VN's narrative, where for this one for example, the story according to it was all set up to move the MC in with the neighbors/family's firends, and would have fit better with Aunt/cousins (instead of mom/sisters as in the patch).

My impression at least of what it meant.

Reactions: slocal

Lokesh 47

Jul 13, 2021
Most
Fair, to each its kinks/fetishes in fiction, but i guess what slocal is questioning is if the matter of it making sense in a VN's narrative, where for this one for example, the story according to it was all set up to move the MC in with the neighbors/family's firends, and would have fit better with Aunt/cousins (instead of mom/sisters as in the patch).

My impression at least of what it meant.
of us wants it to be mom sis so it is if they wanted it to be aunts niece it what would have been it's what the public wants

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Even if I start over, the end is always in the same place, I use the incest patch
Looks like you're using the patch from 0.5. Because the line of dialoge in your screenshot was the very end of Chapter 5 (AFAICT from the current patch).

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2022
Many things in this game are just not done very well, but one thing is done (almost) perfectly - I think this is one of the three or four games I've played so far, where the transgender woman is done well. Not some busty bimbo with voluptuous figure and huge dick pulled out straight from poorly animated hentai, but actually a well-made and fairly believable character.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes