lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Praise the Lewd! This game is a masterpiece and an absolute favorite of mine. Was actually gutted when it got abandoned. Best (late) Christmas gift i could've wished for. Welcome back PSYCHO. And thank you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dude79

Daybyday

Jun 14, 2017
Why? The hairy bits were optional.
You are right, it annoys me when others complain about optional stuff being included so I shouldn't do it myself. But thats about the only thing I remember except for not getting why it was so hyped up since it was extremely short and hardly any story nor content.

Would you care to share what you liked about it specifically? Just curious as to what grabbed peoples attention about this game

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You are right, it annoys me when others complain about optional stuff being included so I shouldn't do it myself. But thats about the only thing I remember except for not getting why it was so hyped up since it was extremely short and hardly any story nor content.

Would you care to share what you liked about it specifically? Just curious as to what grabbed peoples attention about this game
I'd say it was because the game was different. At the time. Other devs have tried to pull it off, but, failed. But, I gave up on it before it got abandoned. Not even sure why I did now. Memory fails me. But, I'll be replaying it in few, to jog my memory. Might've been because a few variables were fucked and the dev didn't fix them. I'll know in a bit though.

Reactions: Daybyday

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
I am glad that all the same I didn’t abandon the game. There is content in the game and, as always, I want more. I hope the new version will not have to wait so long

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Just wanted to come back and say I loved the update and was really happy to see it's not abandoned.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
This.

Little silly game somewhat in the vein of Akabur's Princess Trainer, set in a parody of the 80's with a nerdy intern in a big corp for MC, had been pretty much dead for years and then popped back to life near Xmas.
yes, it doesn't seem to be AAA material, thanks for the info.

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Gallery Mod:

-Scene replay for all girls/routes.
-Improved gallery character/all scenes option.

Notes: Mod is compatible with patch and it will possibly not interfere with your saves (I tested it with my old saves and they all worked fine.)

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, OR .* Patreon version is not compatible with the patch cuz patreon is a bitch.

SCREENSHOTS:
IAmAB I get this update in the gallery when I want to change kinks:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/mod/scripts/gallerySet.rpy", line 175, in script
    g "So what do you think about my hair?"
KeyError: 'gr'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/mod/scripts/gallerySet.rpy", line 175, in script
    g "So what do you think about my hair?"
  File "C:\NEW\GatesMotel-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\NEW\GatesMotel-0.6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\NEW\GatesMotel-0.6-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1251, in __call__
    who = self.prefix_suffix("who", self.who_prefix, who, self.who_suffix)
  File "C:\NEW\GatesMotel-0.6-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "C:\NEW\GatesMotel-0.6-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1152, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "C:\NEW\GatesMotel-0.6-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
  File "C:\NEW\GatesMotel-0.6-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value
KeyError: 'gr'

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Gates Motel 0.6
Thu Jan 19 19:39:20 2023

Reactions: IAmAB

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
This usually works in other games but for some reason it's not working for this one. I replaced the game folder of the mac version with the game folder of the pc version, and the renpy versions are both (8,0,1). Any thoughts?

Here's the error that opens when I try to load the game:

(snip)

Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Wed Jan 18 19:52:45 2023
You are mistaken. As you can see, the Mac version is build with Ren'Py 7.3.5. The PC update is build with 8.0.1, so, as expected, swapping the game folder will not work here.
To get around this, download the newest Ren'Py SDK (8.0.3 at the moment) and use that to build a Mac version out of the PC one. Easy to do: see this post for instructions https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/post-3532643

Caveat: Gatekeeper will probably quarantine the Ren'Py app in the SDK. Easy to fix in Terminal.

To check quarantine, start Terminal and type "xattr " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the Renpy app into the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Mind there is a space between the command and said path. Hit enter. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the app is quarantined.
To remove the quarantine, type "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine " and drag the app again into the window (mind the space). Hit enter. Quarantine should now be removed.

4sdrub4l

Apr 1, 2022
This game has a ton of potential! Very glad to see it’s comeback… not many games have accomplished such human features on their 3D models, in my honest opinion… it is an amazing peace of artwork!

Loved the fact that the older sister is a real bitch, and a dom! The possibilities here are awesome for those like me who love a regular girl becoming and discovering pleasure in dominating someone they are close.

The hairy fetish is very well represented here, also! So sexy… always loved a natural girl! I am so happy the dev restarted this project!! Kudos to him, really!

All those who can help him via the usual ways, please do so as he deserves it!

Reactions: xxxavier and Krynh

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
WTF was that?...
Seriously!?...
All that build up with different characters to waste the FIRST SEX SCENE with a random irrelevant tertiary girl?
Talk about a wasted potencial :cautious:

And if that was not stupid enough, what about the scene itself???
Hey stranger that i never saw before...
you found my wallet!
Want to fuck me without any protection for no reason now?...

I seriously thought it was a dream (again :oops:)

If you wanted throw a filler sex scene like that why not at least use the PRE ESTABLISHED punk girl?

4sdrub4l

Apr 1, 2022
WTF was that?...
Seriously!?...
All that build up with different characters to waste the FIRST SEX SCENE with a random irrelevant tertiary girl?
Talk about a wasted potencial :cautious:

And if that was not stupid enough, what about the scene itself???
Hey stranger that i never saw before...
you found my wallet!
Want to fuck me without any protection for no reason now?...

I seriously thought it was a dream (again :oops:)

If you wanted throw a filler sex scene like that why not at least use the PRE ESTABLISHED punk girl?
Although I love the game, I have to agree with you on that.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes