Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
You have to remember, bro, most of these guys just want a free-for-all harem game. Romance is alien to them.
Luckily for them, there's plenty of games like that on this site. For myself, however, while Alex's unabashed desire for MC is pretty hot, it's her realization that MC doesn't see her as something to fuck, but instead as someone to love that made her scene so damn good.

Along the same lines, Savage learning to trust and allow MC to care for her, Norma coming to accept MC's love, Rose shifting from enemy to lover, and Grace continued exploration with her twin brother all make their respective paths all the more enjoyable.

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Awesome but more scenes with mom, the road to real sex with her is filled with slow burns and blue balls :cool:

juka101

Dec 21, 2019
I love this game. I love all the characters so far. Amazing. Looking forward to the next update already.:love:

Chut12

Dec 11, 2019
rather the continuing the story please make a revamp version with new graphics for new players this attract new patrons which in turn result in non stop development of this game

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Wow, very glad to see this game return from the ether!

I enjoyed this update. The owner of the wallet...normally not a fan of bodybuilding women(not saying that to sleight anyone who is), but I liked this one. Wouldn't mind another scene or two with her.

The content with the older sister..... Hope dev focuses more on her over the next few updates, along with getting things going more with Norma and Grace. Was waiting for something involving her before the Abandoned tag was given, and this didn't disappoint.

Alex content is not stuff I'm interested in, but I'm glad those who do swing that way are getting something they like.

Looking forward to the next update. Welcome back, dev.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes