RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
WTF was that?...
Seriously!?...
All that build up with different characters to waste the FIRST SEX SCENE with a random irrelevant tertiary girl?
Talk about a wasted potencial :cautious:

And if that was not stupid enough, what about the scene itself???
Hey stranger that i never saw before...
you found my wallet!
Want to fuck me without any protection for no reason now?...

I seriously thought it was a dream (again :oops:)

If you wanted throw a filler sex scene like that why not at least use the PRE ESTABLISHED punk girl?
Haven't played the update yet. is this the only sex scene on it?

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Although I love the game, I have to agree with you on that.
I really hope this character will be relevant later,
Cuz her being there to just illogically fucks MC and show a big clit fetish is beyond stupidity :poop:

Yeah, or Savage
There's already 6 girls in the game
COULD HAVE BEEN JUST ANYONE!!! :ROFLMAO:

Haven't played the update yet. is this the only sex scene on it?
Actual sex? Unfortunately yes :cautious:
that's why i disliked it so much, it's not just one more sex scene IS THE ONLY ONE and everything happened so fast and without any reason that makes you question if it was real or not (but unfortunately it was) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I didn't know about this game and i just started it, my god it was dark and ugly in the begining, but the writing was very good.
The girls in that VN are not really attractive, the hellish vision of mom's armpits almost made me quit but i decided to face it, if i can say it so.
It was funny and kinky especially when i started to "help" my broth.. sister. Usually i love MILFs but this time mom didn't make it in my mind, sorry mom the vision of your armpit is still in my mind!!
But later things went reall dark and ugly when the story about the savage girl started, the fact that the MC tried to make her suck his dick was disgusting.
At that moment i understood that the whole family would end up in the freezer soon with that MC, it could be fun tho!!o_O

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: RedSignal and Krynh

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Luckily for them, there's plenty of games like that on this site.
The quantity of incel-driven, alpha-male, vanilla harem games is irrelevant. It wouldn’t matter if there were 99,999 games on this site that were perfect for them and ONE, SINGULAR game with NTR: they’d be on that thread every day lambasting the dev and fans for being sissy cuckboys, and lamenting the existence of interracial relationships because they’re racist and/or humiliated by their own micropenis.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
The quantity of incel-driven, alpha-male, vanilla harem games is irrelevant. It wouldn’t matter if there were 99,999 games on this site that were perfect for them and ONE, SINGULAR game with NTR: they’d be on that thread every day lambasting the dev and fans for being sissy cuckboys, and lamenting the existence of interracial relationships because they’re racist and/or humiliated by their own micropenis.
Wow, talk about projecting.

WHWFear

Jun 11, 2018
Holy shit, back from the dead. This is one of the first games I ever played in this scene and it's remained one of my faves. I was crushed when I saw it marked as abandoned.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes