Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
This game has strayed so far away from that, that it's it's own type of classic. :ROFLMAO:
Very true, the story has been quite a different animal so far, but little nods and winks (damn, even the Dev's nick choice), more little homages than straight inspiration, are still easy to spot. Weirdness takes whole new directions in the wavelengths of the lewdverse.

Oh wow I had no idea, no wonder the MC skeeved me out so much lol.
Well, the movie is something of an old classic and i myself had no idea about the TV series before playing the game, so it's quite understandable.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
It's not going to become that type of game (hopefully).
Most probably not, as i said previously more like an undercurrent of little homage nods than direct inspiration.
Maybe something closer to that in Savage's so far unknown backstory and possible relation with previous owners of the place, but i'm the first to admit that's just guesswork with little to back it up.

What happens if you give the sister the ring instead?
"Logical" but boring scenario: he accepts it for her silence, speaks of him getting a source of income (implying she might want more from Norman in the future) and just sends him away.

Reactions: Krynh

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Ren'Py game files are platform agnostic. So download the PC version, unzip, copy the folder called game, then delve into the older Mac app (right click, show package contents, navigate to /Contents/Resources/autoplay), replace the game folder with the one you copied from the PC version.

Caveat: check if the Ren'Py version is the same: Script-version.txt in said game folder. If not, you're better off by building a Mac port yourself with the Ren'Py SDK.
Precaution: always make a duplicate of the old app before you start modifying it.
That didn't work sadly.

wargodbg

May 26, 2017
So the dev stopped mac support? This is sad, another game to remove from watched. I'm not going to give more time to make mac client then the playtime of the whole game.

Reactions: oldlust and jetama

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So the dev stopped mac support? This is sad, another game to remove from watched. I'm not going to give more time to make mac client then the playtime of the whole game.
Dev just came back after about an year of hiatus, give it a week or two to see how things roll out.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Why am I at the end of this update When Grayce leaves after doing bj our Mc I see there is nothing more?

rrrgrgrgrg.jpg

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
If the one who leaked the game here only did so with the Windows version, is that the dev's fault? And making a Mac build out of the PC version with the Ren'Py SDK only takes a couple of minutes. So I don't really get what you're crying about.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
People need to redownload the game. The original upload was just a demo. It was .8. Now the 1.0 is uploaded. Which is the full completed game.
The fuck are you on about, mate? Either that’s a horrible attempt at trolling, or you’re in the wrong thread, chief.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes