Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Yes a new update. We're all happy, but P_S_Y_C_H_O needs your support in order to continue. So if you like the game so far, and you can afford it please support him on or .

Yes I know, the sites take some of your contributions, but atleast P_S_Y_C_H_O gets something instead if nothing. And yes, I realize this is a pirate site, and we all probably have plenty of games we like/love, and we can't afford to support them all. But, this is a very unique game, so atleast consider it.

Anyhow, just my two cents. Keep the love flowing, enjoy yourselves and have fun.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Will the Mac also get an update?
Ren'Py game files are platform agnostic. So download the PC version, unzip, copy the folder called game, then delve into the older Mac app (right click, show package contents, navigate to /Contents/Resources/autoplay), replace the game folder with the one you copied from the PC version.

Caveat: check if the Ren'Py version is the same: Script-version.txt in said game folder. If not, you're better off by building a Mac port yourself with the Ren'Py SDK.
Precaution: always make a duplicate of the old app before you start modifying it.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 517927

Overview:
You play as an 18 y.o. guy, adopted by the Gates family 9 years ago. You begin your journey in a car, driving somewhere far away to start a new life and career. There are four more people going with you: Mrs. Gates and her three children. After 15 hrs in the car you arrive to your new home. The motel and old manor.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-18
Release Date: 2023-01-18
Developer: P_S_Y_C_H_O - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(0.5): MEGA - -
Android
(0.5): MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:

Extras: GALLERY MOD
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 212981 View attachment 212984 View attachment 212985 View attachment 517938 View attachment 253508 View attachment 517928 View attachment 517929 View attachment 517930 View attachment 517931
I thought this game had been abandoned.
came back?

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

Daybyday

Jun 14, 2017
The only thing that I remember about this game was that it grossed me out for having women with massively hairy armpits. Congradulations to those that appreciated it though. Its nice to see necro'd games getting revived

Reactions: krakos9
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes