Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Even with the patch, Norma still insists that she's not his mother, and he refers to himself as an orphan ... am I missing something?

Norma still looks the same and is still resisting her obvious desires for Norman. Denise is a new character that is actually a professional body builder who stays at the motel.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Has the Dev said where hes been all this time? Is this game permanently back or just releasing the last update he was working on before quitting?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Some great scenes in this update! In particular, I like the way that P_S_Y_C_H_O is handling MC and Alex's budding relationship.

Alex is horny af, but MC needed more of an almost romantic connection before he continued and that hits my personal sweet spot just right. MC communicated that to Alex, and the scene indicated that Alex was surprised but appreciative that MC wanted more than just sex.

The scenes for Denise, Savage, Rose, and Norma were also good. I hope we have a chance to suck on Denise's massive clit in the future. And while I want a chance to turn the tables and dominate Rose, I will admit that the facesitting scene was so nice. I'm very much enjoying watching Norma struggle with her horniness. When that woman breaks, she's going to have MC up in all of her holes.

I hope things are back on track, and I'm looking forward to the next update!

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
damn, the intro part in the car might be the most convoluted never ending series of dark shitty scenes with endless text i've ever experienced... does it uh, improve?

Reactions: Krynh

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Some great scenes in this update! In particular, I like the way that P_S_Y_C_H_O is handling MC and Alex's budding relationship.

Alex is horny af, but MC needed more of an almost romantic connection before he continued and that hits my personal sweet spot just right. MC communicated that to Alex, and the scene indicated that Alex was surprised but appreciative that MC wanted more than just sex.

The scenes for Denise, Savage, Rose, and Norma were also good. I hope we have a chance to suck on Denise's massive clit in the future. And while I want a chance to turn the tables and dominate Rose, I will admit that the facesitting scene was so nice. I'm very much enjoying watching Norma struggle with her horniness. When that woman breaks, she's going to have MC up in all of her holes.

I hope things are back on track, and I'm looking forward to the next update!
Are the mom and Rose avoidable? I know we were given a choice to avoid Rose way back and I think mom was made avoidable but not sure. At my age, my memory is starting to fail me. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Are the mom and Rose avoidable? I know we were given a choice to avoid Rose way back and I think mom was made avoidable but not sure. At my age, my memory is starting to fail me. :ROFLMAO:
I actually have no clue, because there is no way in hell I was going to pass on them! Gentle femdom MILF Mommy and bitchy dom-to-sub sister? Yeah, they can get it.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes