Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, hate the super dark scenes with action we can't see, what is the purpose of all the effort making models with detail, then hiding it?
So, I have 0.55 and don't remember most of the opening and next morning. Nothing about how many game days there are now, either. I admit I skip a lot, especially when the content is obscured. I seem to miss how he's in bed with sister, then bizarre scene with mom and alex, then waking up with sister.
I don't have time to replay games every update, so may not be worth the squeeze. Too bad, I liked this one from the start.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Summer's Gone gets shit all the time for its lack of sexual content... I don't need to pile on that. Honestly, I could care less that this game is lacking in sexual content, I just thought it was funny that a 4-year-old game didn't have anything further than oral sex. I've been corrected since then, that apparently vaginal sex has been added.
About 2 out of 4 years it has been abandoned, this should not be forgotten, and SG is so extolled that it does not hurt to remind about it once again. Plus, there is also Happy Summer, which also since 2019 and also does not have such a tag so far, and they also constantly write about it there.

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Holy Fucking Shitballs on Santa's Stick N' Balls. The Magician is BACK in ACTIOOOOOOOOOONN!!!! Blessed Be Thou for the resurrection of Norma's Smeellllly Hairy Armpits!

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes