StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
One of the best has returned.
Now we'll go through the standard routine of obvious platitudes and legitimate questions.
What does it matter?

Gentlemen, it's feast day.

Reactions: Sir Anal

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Very nice surprise that this story is alive. I am a huge fan of i. The new release is very good with a few nice actions.
I am not sure if I can trust this dev to continue after the long interruption but normally I would support this.
Two things I did not like.
Still annoying that the first scene with the wildling is too dark. That would have been the best scene so far in this story but it's impossible to see what's going on.
Very disappointed there are no pee scenes in the update. Except for the MC but that does not rock my boat.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Very nice surprise that this story is alive. I am a huge fan of i. The new release is very good with a few nice actions.
I am not sure if I can trust this dev to continue after the long interruption but normally I would support this.
Two things I did not like.
Still annoying that the first scene with the wildling is too dark. That would have been the best scene so far in this story but it's impossible to see what's going on.
Very disappointed there are no pee scenes in the update. Except for the MC but that does not rock my boat.
:ROFLMAO:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It's nice to see this one is back. I am sure most will be happy about that, I know that I am. It's still a very unique game even if it is inspired by the movie. :coffee:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Really?????????
"Jan 2019 and you still dont have a vag sex tag? :ROFLMAO:"
3 posts ago. Would have been simpler if someone said there's sex rather than getting butt hurt over someone asking why a 4 year old game doesnt have a vaginal sex tag.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
"Jan 2019 and you still dont have a vag sex tag? :ROFLMAO:"
3 posts ago. Would have been simpler if someone said there's sex rather than getting butt hurt over someone asking why a 4 year old game doesnt have a vaginal sex tag.
In case you don't know, most of the game posts in the F95 are not created by the devs, but by the staff, so it's the staff that update the tags, instead of thinking how the tags are not there, you are crying in the comments about some tags.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
In case you don't know, most of the game posts in the F95 are not created by the devs, but by the staff, so it's the staff that update the tags, instead of thinking how the tags are not there, you are crying in the comments about some tags.
Lol "crying about some tags" once again... "Jan 2019 and you still dont have a vag sex tag? :ROFLMAO:"
Where the fuck is the crying? ya'll are fuckin delusional.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Do you write the same thing on the Summer's Gone page? :unsure:
Summer's Gone gets shit all the time for its lack of sexual content... I don't need to pile on that. Honestly, I could care less that this game is lacking in sexual content, I just thought it was funny that a 4-year-old game didn't have anything further than oral sex. I've been corrected since then, that apparently vaginal sex has been added.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes