Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What's up with everything being in the dark? You can't see a fucking thing - he is spending so much time making renders that you may as well skip because you can't make anything out. Completely pointless.
:ROFLMAO: You can always brighten up the picture of how dark the game is. Didn't this game have just such a dark style ?

Last edited:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
What's up with everything being in the dark? You can't see a fucking thing - he is spending so much time making renders that you may as well skip because you can't make anything out. Completely pointless.
Could you share some screen shots? I am not seeing what you are Here is what I am seeing:

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Appreciate your return but this is continues or only one update give us after again same like before going to abandoning huh...
Most of the game returns only one update given, after gone permanently, that's why I asking you ;)(y):love::LOL:
If you are good condition, that is enough(y)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I'm not sure why is there such a surprise. For a last few weeks there was activity here, even earlier on his patreon page, and anybody is surprised like a winter service about snow in middle of January. :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Yeah, I know, creating hype actually doesn't mean that update will be released.
I'm really happy that rumors were right. (this time, for this game) I hope game will have from now on regular updates. And if dev comes here (i don't know if he does), thank you for coming back.

• Angry
Reactions: katabasi

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Im sure this game was abandoned for years? I remember playing this years ago, glad to see that it has come back, is this update worth playing or should I come back in the future?

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes