Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I assumed like most it was abandoned, appears just semi abandoned

Novice+

Nov 17, 2020
Здравствуйте, маэстро! Мы все верили против надежды. Продолжайте свою историю...

Korbe

Dec 12, 2019
hmm....a Bates motel parody? could be cool.
i'd have the MC living with 'mother', GRANDmother, Auntie! AND TWO sisters, 1 older, 1 younger.
THEN manage the motel while random patreons come & go from the motel. some u peep on. some u rape,.some u kill. some u leave alone & they just pay their bill & leave! many possibilities here!
maybe add a small town around the motel? diner, cop station, etc.
could be a great dark fantasy! i'll keep an eye on this one!

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

mickaj001

Jan 20, 2020
I hate the continuation in hope that he will depucelle it’s sister and the wild girl but also girls from the nearby village and have regular sexual intercourse with his younger sister (get her pregnant) and also with her mother.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Gallery Mod:

-Scene replay for all girls/routes.
-Improved gallery character/all scenes option.

Notes: Mod is compatible with patch and it will possibly not interfere with your saves (I tested it with my old saves and they all worked fine.)

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, OR .

SCREENSHOTS:
IAmAB Is it possible to create a wt-mod from this?

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Nice....but low resolution...it is impossible having in 1080p (FHD) ? Because the quality on the new monitor is very low :( :(
and that's just a shame :(:(

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
He was in a hiatus since 2020 and have his patreon in constant leave, he didn't get a single green bill in that time. He resume working late 2022.
You a smurf of the dev? He has been collecting money from patreon for 7 months now. I have his patreon creator statistic graph pulled up right now. He has been getting paid for nothing for quite a while now. Has zero to do with the what I asked. Still no vaginal sex? No animations?

Reactions: jetama
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes