ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
are you going to grow her tits a little.....feel like a male, i know he is a trans but need more hetero thing about her/his
actually looks more natural like this"getting hormone treatments" instead of "slap some plastic in me doc!!"plenty of boingboing funbag transgenders in games out there...the wee niblets are not well represented...

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It would actually be cool to see her feminize more as the game progresses (not just personality, but physically too). Would probably be too big a hassle though.

Reactions: Vasilji

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
are you going to grow her tits a little.....feel like a male, i know he is a trans but need more hetero thing about her/his
It's actually interesting. Alex was made from mix of three female characters with some tweaking. I'm glad, that she looks like a male after that. One year of pills...
About her tits. MC will pay for her implants.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
actually looks more natural like this"getting hormone treatments" instead of "slap some plastic in me doc!!"plenty of boingboing funbag transgenders in games out there...the wee niblets are not well represented...
u right :sneaky: no need for a change , for me i like natural tits :sneaky:

Reactions: Fragmandk

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So, having finally played the game I rather enjoy it. little too much with the peeing for my tastes, wish there was a way to skip that part but hey, just slammed the space bar a few times and was able to get past it.

Princess is a gods damned treasure and i cannot wait til you can do more with her like clean her up and put her through a little training.

Again, thank you for allowing people to skip alex interactions for those not into that.

Great job overall, just wish we could skip over the copious amounts of peeing scenes.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i am now on the side of "i can see everything fine..its not too dark" the difference a new PC makes is literally..in this case..night and day..LOL here i thought it was my old eyes..it was my crappy old PC..HAHAA!!
it turns what is potentially one of the greatest games here into "potentially one of the greatest games here i can now see properly"...HAHAAA

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes