3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Yogue

Nov 25, 2017
I've tried to modify my save on day 8 with saveeditonline, but i don't find "tick". I can change hours and minutes, i've tried 13h, 14h and 10h45 but i'm still stuck in the front of the library... How did you do it ?
I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm using RPGMakerSaveEdit and I don't see time or tick.

Yogue

Nov 25, 2017
I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm using RPGMakerSaveEdit and I don't see time or tick.
I figured it out. Used the RPGMakeSaveEdit to change switches. Checked the box for after exam under day 8. It was unchecked on my auto save made before the exam. I then did the exam as normal and when I left the classroom, the principal showed up and talked to me. I was then able to go to the library as normal to continue the game.

Reactions: Gigss17

MilfLove678

Nov 15, 2018
So I’m not able to save my games, when I’m at the right click then go to saves, nothing happens when I click on on any of the saves. It just remains blank. Any help on this?

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
Download Unofficial Android Port

Gates: The Opening [v1.0] [Dede Kusto][Completed]

daytona765

Jan 1, 2018
Followed the walkthrough for Day1, but Day 2 when you accept the offer of Aura and MC needs to change clothes it only gives the option to change to suit and go to the ball. Is there anything I am missing or anyway to change clothes for the Aura bodyguard event?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I wonder why Dede kusto has only 25 patrons, I think the dev deserve more
I guess that happened when he "finished" this game with few game breaking bugs, one of them on literally first in-game event, and than patrons asked him to fix it, he replied that he "have no intention of doing it anytime soon, cause he already start working on his new game". Now, more that two years later, he still didn't released bug fix for this game (there are few bug fixes on this thread, but all made by players). Why on earth would one give money to such a dev?

Reactions: Big Mountain

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Followed the walkthrough for Day1, but Day 2 when you accept the offer of Aura and MC needs to change clothes it only gives the option to change to suit and go to the ball. Is there anything I am missing or anyway to change clothes for the Aura bodyguard event?
You might try this ,it gives some options regarding ball outfits, but since it was log time ago I don't remember for which occasion, so I don't know if it will work for you. Backup originals before using it.

daytona765

Jan 1, 2018
You might try this bugfix ,it gives some options regarding ball outfits, but since it was log time ago I don't remember for which occasion, so I don't know if it will work for you. Backup originals before using it.
Hey buddy just wanted to let you know that it worked, replacing my data file with your given. Thanks a ton. And another question if you might know the answer, usually all the scenes that occur in game are backed up in the image/pictures(in this case) but I don't find many images which occured in Intro-Day2(haven't played day 3) but why is that?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hey buddy just wanted to let you know that it worked, replacing my data file with your given. Thanks a ton. And another question if you might know the answer, usually all the scenes that occur in game are backed up in the image/pictures(in this case) but I don't find many images which occured in Intro-Day2(haven't played day 3) but why is that?
I'm glad it worked. As for question, I have no idea. :censored:

Robyyyyyyy

Jan 25, 2021
I am playing this game first time and when I reached to secretary office and when I interacted with her then game has a error why any solution?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I am playing this game first time and when I reached to secretary office and when I interacted with her then game has a error why any solution?
what is the error? did you get a coppy of the traceback?

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i played the game

and after the 5th day i get bugs
when MC goes to bed the text end of day 5 doesnt appear
after that no more events and if i want to leave classroom on day 7 game doesnt let me
and i cannt start the lesson caue the chair is no longer lit up

i will try again with new start and if it happens again i will delete the game

Last edited:

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
i played the game

and after the 5th day i get bugs
when MC goes to bed the text end of day 5 doesnt appear
after that no more events and if i want to leave classroom on day 7 game doesnt let me
and i cannt start the lesson caue the chair is no longer lit up

i will try again with new start and if it happens again i will delete the game
The bugs are a permanent fixture, that'll NEVER be fixed. Once the dev finished the game, he made it clear that he no longer cared about it and has apparently moved on (I'm not sure what to, as I'll never play anything he releases again)

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes