3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
What do u expect from Dede? This game is completed.

The dev works on his second game Alfaville and the demo should be ready at this weekend.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
though
What do u expect from Dede? This game is completed.

The dev works on his second game Alfaville and the demo should be ready at this weekend.
thought he was fixing bugs and making a full start to finish walkthrough first?

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Hey guys. Started playing this game recently. Not thi first time ive tried it but ive waited till it was finished. Can see many of you are talking about bugs though for me the game has worked good until now. First bug ive got sofar. Its on low morality path and when Ulya comes to the home and when MC goes for the beer i get an error. Yellow Error saying cant load withd null blahablaha. Anyone had the same prob and maybe if im lucky enough a solution if theres a fix in this thread? Have found some but dunno if they will help with this prob? Have compressed version i should mention.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody replace the walkthrough on the first side? Some from the walkthrough files are damaged !!! So you can´t open it. Walkthrough 0.10-0.14 and if the other walkthrough is for 1.0 (when it give difference between 0.15) .

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
How many animated scenes does this have? Was it only a couple for patreons or through the whole game?

denghuimsm

Nov 9, 2019
[QUOTE =“ ginyu567,帖子:2823975,成员:542551”]
第4天演练是0.6吗?
[/引用]
ÿes,there's two lines:1,high morality 2,low morality

denghuimsm

Nov 9, 2019
[QUOTE =“ Pennypacker,帖子:1644208,成员:883502”]
在我看来,问题出在我们于上午10:00考试后离开教室,但随后却告诉我们我们获得了$ 150的报酬,并自动将时间切换为11:00。屏幕截图显示他是在上午10:45与Lillia见面的。因此,似乎该错误使我们付出了一个小时的时间。上午11:00,图书馆被锁定,莉莉亚离开了。
[/引用]
我解决了问题,Use the archive modifier to adjust the time to 8:00, then walk to your teacher's hallway, you will meet the principal, after the conversation can enter the library

Apr 8, 2020
How do i not end with Christina ... I can't sleep after attending school in day 1 and forced to go to the ball. There are two endings but my game ends there.. anyone help??

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
How do i not end with Christina ... I can't sleep after attending school in day 1 and forced to go to the ball. There are two endings but my game ends there.. anyone help??
Those are two dead ends, you're supposed to chose between going to ball or not. If you go you have first two endings, but dev screwed it. I created a , but it was a year and a half ago and don't know if it still works. If in OP it's same game as year ago than it will work. Just replace files in data folder.

Reactions: lTTMl and Kendra

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
im stuck, had sex with tilda at her house, whats next says meet chri at bar next to tildas house, but no one there, do i ncrease time past 2100

Rahulsinghlove

Oct 22, 2019
Can anyone please tell me whether high morality and low morality have different scenerios? And please tell me how to change my ego, morality and all other parameters

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
Help im stuck, on day 8 it says on the walkthrough that after you.ve done the test at school, you should go and see Grace in the library if you shagged her at home on day 7, I did that and the library is always shut so dont get to see grace and dont get liliias message or Mr Hardaway take you to ruined house as it says.. any ideas what i,ve done wrong ??? thanks..

Reactions: Yogue
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes