3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
In android version, the first time you go to school to meet miss goodman, it says miss goodman image not found and crashes,,tried loads of times but cant get any further????any advice greatly appreciated.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Dede Kusto
  1. Ian Gilligan
    Feb 27
    Seriously, I don't know how you can consider this game complete. you REALLY NEED to try and play from the start to the end on both of the high/low paths and see just how horrifically broken the game is. Game-breaking bugs all over the place not to mention the random freezes. Since you don't seem to get many bug reports from your idiot patrons I wholeheartedly suggest you pay a visit to and politely ask them to give you a list of bugs, they have a seemingly endless amount of them to share, but no way to message you about them...

I messaged the guy on Patreon and let him know, whether he comes here or not to get help is another question.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
If you guys want to post as many of the known bugs as you can I can private message them to him. Though to be honest I'm not 100% convinced he even gives a flying fuck now. This game CANNOT be considered complete though if it's impossible to play it from start to finish, what a shame. :(

Pennypacker

Sep 13, 2018
Same problem here, even tried to cheat the time for 13H but library stays closed and no message from Lilia.
It seems to me that the issue stems from the fact that we get out of the classroom after the test at 10:00 am, but then it tells us we get paid $150 and automatically switches the time to 11:00 am. The screenshot says that he met with Lillia at 10:45 am. So it appears that the bug moves the clock ahead an hour when it pays us. At 11:00 am, the library is locked and Lillia has left.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
In the remote case he does come pay a visit here.
Here is my suggestion, why not convert it to Ren'py? He won't lose money, since he'll still receive his income from his patreons and would increase his market audience to whom can not stand RPGM. (Some games could be alright, but the overwhelming majority are just time wasters for no reason, this one included)

I have played this game in the past. I really liked the girls, they have a decent personality, they're beutiful for different tastes.
But thinking about how tiresome it would be to play on RPGM with all the bugs that were left behind, it's just a big no-no.

I don't see how he could potentially get patrons from this game as it's currently. Maybe he had some from the beginning when people were expecting him to deliver a bug free game, but I don't think he can get any new one for the current state.
Turning it into Ren'py would fix these issues, and besides why use RPGM to start with. Fuck if it's easier to dev, it's about quality and experience deliver.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
In the remote case he does come pay a visit here.
Here is my suggestion, why not convert it to Ren'py? He won't lose money, since he'll still receive his income from his patreons and would increase his market audience to whom can not stand RPGM. (Some games could be alright, but the overwhelming majority are just time wasters for no reason, this one included)

I have played this game in the past. I really liked the girls, they have a decent personality, they're beutiful for different tastes.
But thinking about how tiresome it would be to play on RPGM with all the bugs that were left behind, it's just a big no-no.

I don't see how he could potentially get patrons from this game as it's currently. Maybe he had some from the beginning when people were expecting him to deliver a bug free game, but I don't think he can get any new one for the current state.
Turning it into Ren'py would fix these issues, and besides why use RPGM to start with. Fuck if it's easier to dev, it's about quality and experience deliver.

Guys, DON'T expect anything from him anymore.

This is what the dude answered a guy on his Patreon page 2 weeks ago:

"I hope you can understand that I can't poke everyone one by one and ask about bugs. My whole concentration is on my new game right now so I don't think that I can send a fix sometime soon."

This "thing" is pretty dead.

It's heavily bugged, unplayable and IT WON'T BE FIXED.

• Sad
Reactions: Roman DeVil

mr.basic

Jul 4, 2018

"I hope you can understand that I can't poke everyone one by one and ask about bugs. My whole concentration is on my new game right now so I don't think that I can send a fix sometime soon."

good to know........ atleast we wont wait

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017

Yeah that was in a reply to me and the full response was...

"
You don't need to be a patron to report bugs. And I couldn't understand why you are trying to talk to me through my patrons? The other thing is; it's true that I am a pretty cool guy but I am not someone unreachable. For instance, you manage to reach me with a simple comment and a message? If you or your friends don't want to contact me via Patreon then you/they can send me an email. My email address is written on the page. And I hope you can understand that I can't poke everyone one by one and ask about bugs. My whole concentration is on my new game right now so I don't think that I can send a fix sometime soon. But I would be glad if you can send me a full bug report."

I also had a private message response from him that said...

"
Mar 2
Ok, so there is a difference with the time zone and the clock. And this was happening on Day 8? Thank you for this and if there are more please let me know. When I start the new game I will give a "maintenance break" after every 3 updates and use that month just to fix technical issues and also exchange ideas with patrons. Hopefully, they join."

So yeah, I'm qietly hopeful of a bugfix, but it'll be a better bugfix if people actually report bugs to him, to fix... ;)

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Two plugins can't work because they aren't actual JS files, but... GitHub webpages:
www\js\plugins\KSU_ParallaxSmoothing.js ( )
www\js\plugins\TDDP_PreloadManager.js ( )

plop44

Apr 30, 2017
On Day 8
I use RpgMakerSaveEdit tick switches 528
Go in and out of class
then everything will be normal
I've tried to modify my save on day 8 with saveeditonline, but i don't find "tick". I can change hours and minutes, i've tried 13h, 14h and 10h45 but i'm still stuck in the front of the library... How did you do it ?

Revetahw

Jan 10, 2018
I've tried to modify my save on day 8 with saveeditonline, but i don't find "tick". I can change hours and minutes, i've tried 13h, 14h and 10h45 but i'm still stuck in the front of the library... How did you do it ?
Follow post #774 page 39 OR post #329 page 17

Reactions: plop44

mikusiek

Sep 28, 2017
This game has the most beautiful girls and renders of its type. Absolute great, sad that I am not strong enough to play the story through RPGM game :(

Reactions: HansDampf788
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes