3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

zetawaves

Sep 7, 2017
Are the bonus events supposed to be standalone or are they supposed to be integrated into the main game and copied into the original file structure?

Asking because some image names are mismatched and even game system files have different sizes (bonus event files are only byte sized, original are hundreds of kilobytes each).

Reactions: mr.basic

Maladika

Oct 13, 2018
Could someone tell me plz how (and where) to start Hayley path.
It seem to be a swimmer girl... but i can't find anything about her in the tutorials before day 4 when she is supposed to appear at school's first floor... but i find no one here.

thx for help !

P.S : I think i saw her swimming in the pool in day 1, but nothing happens and you just leave the room without talking to her.

Maladika

Oct 13, 2018
The game is constantly freezing when i reach day 4 (or 5 ?) ... I'm not sure, it's the part that goes with version 0.08 walkthrough.
It happens in the library during the long Grace scene (playing Low Morality).
The freeze doesn't happens always at the same time, but i can't reach the end of this scene :(
I tryed plenty times already

EDIT :
I just had the though that maybe the problem was linked to sounds/music. I don't know if it's just luck... a total coincidence, but i tryed once again with BGM set to 0%... and it worked ! :D I passed the scene and i'll put back the music now.
strange.

fuze_n

May 4, 2017
Great renders, good writing (despite the story going off a cliff later on) but holy shit is it buggy. Even using provided saves I can't get the events at school to trigger on day 8 low-morailty path. Looks like time advances too much compared to the images in the walkthrough.

Looks like the dev is doing some smaller projects in ren'py next, hopefully they will be less frustrating.

Maladika

Oct 13, 2018
why the libary is closed ? anyone
I'm stuck as many other ones it seem :(
Day 8... after the exam.
It's 11 o'clock (and some people here said it's supposed to be 13h) The library is closed and nothing happens.

Too bad because the game was pretty good 'til now :(
I really liked the humour and the story is good too... more original than stories of most the other games of this type
I hope it will be fixed one day or that someone here can give a way to fix this 11 o'clock bug.

Reactions: kalpak

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Too bad Grace is tied to the high morality path....would trade matilda for her if I coul, there is some funny dialogues with matilda on her path but I'm not really a fan of her. I was really disappointed when I realized low morality locks you out of Grace's content:cry:.
Ulya will always be my favorite though, with Lilia and Kari close behind:love:

Dec 13, 2018
So I'm on the android version of this game and the first day where you go to the school and first meet miss Goodman, I get this message Screenshot_20190212-174447_Gates The Opening + Extras.jpg
Is there any way to fix this...

mr.basic

Jul 4, 2018
Are the bonus events supposed to be standalone or are they supposed to be integrated into the main game and copied into the original file structure?

Asking because some image names are mismatched and even game system files have different sizes (bonus event files are only byte sized, original are hundreds of kilobytes each).
i dont know but i would like to know that as well

Weed461

Feb 20, 2018
i dont know but i would like to know that as well
yes they are standalone.
i have a prblm with both paths. in the Bad guy path like evry1 iam stuck in teh librery event, in the Good path i cant play the last day because icant sleep in day 7 (after the movie event in day 6) i even used his saves but nothing .
can someone help me??

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
yes they are standalone.
i have a prblm with both paths. in the Bad guy path like evry1 iam stuck in teh librery event, in the Good path i cant play the last day because icant sleep in day 7 (after the movie event in day 6) i even used his saves but nothing .
can someone help me??
same here dude !! both ways it stucks !

Weed461

Feb 20, 2018
hi before downloading you need to know that the game is bugged you cant see the endings in both paths with your saves, the only way to see evry event (almost) is by using the saves provided in the downloads (download the game, the extra and walkthrougt).
There is two sets of saves. the 1st come with the compressed game (before playing copy it in destktop we need it later)we will use it in hight moral path, the 2nd come in the walkth version 0.14 we will use it in low moral path.
We will start with low moral path, play normly using walkth until you get stuck in the librery event day9. u need to understand there is no way to see this event even if u use his saves (this is why i said almost in the begining), now copy the saves in walkth 0.14 in the game and use "save 17" or "18" u will see urself with LILIA then felow the walkthr(linear events).
For the hight moral event, play normly using walkth until you get stuck in day 7 after the movie event, now use the save that we copy it in desktop and use the "save 2" and felow the walkthr, most event in this path are played with this save but u can try other saves (for exampl the only way to see EVA hospital event is to use save 15 or 16 idont remeber srry).
Finaly sorry for my english is not my native language and sorry for the long post i would put a potato but i dont know how :)

mr.basic

Jul 4, 2018
there are lots of bugs.....

1)entering the library from the right arrow freezes the game

2) "you enter the room and sonya is checking herself in the mirror" ...............keeps reapeating,can't even shut the game.
is there any way to fix this bug?

mr.basic

Jul 4, 2018
i'm playing 1.0 version and i got msg from sonya to meet her at matilda's house i clicked on the black bag on the side of the house and entered house from front door and i get a msg "you enter the room while sonya checking herself in front of the mirror" i get this msg over and over again

someone help please

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
I'm not able to download walk file. It starts but the download progress goes beyond the 20Mb of the file, it reachs over 30mb (30mb of 20mb ?!?!) and the download never ends succesfully

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes