3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

pron211

Oct 20, 2017
Probably it's the best choice: I kept on following this game just for the graphics, otherwise I would have abandoned it months ago.
Rarely I've seen such good material wasted in such a foul way: there were the premises for wonderful and original characters and for a long and interesting storyline, but all has been sacrificed and massacred.
I couldn't even get it past the tutorial stage with out crashing many times. It wasn't a complete waste though, I got a good laugh when I was clicking around randomly and accidentally ran over some1 and heard a scream. Got a laugh out of that.

Figure ur opinion must be good since u got acting lessons in ur sig. Only played a few games here so far, but that one is my fav so far. Looking forward to his new game.

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
This worked! However now I have the problem of being unable to leave the house because I can't change clothes.
This game is a little buggy for my tastes, but I really want to see where it goes.
same issue next day moring cant change the cloths ? pls fix it

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This game needs the "bugged" tag... :mad:

Can any of his 66 Patrons tell him to fix them, pretty please? :cry::cry:

I can't move on in the 8th day because I can't enter the library: it opens at 13, but a bug makes you finish lessons at 11... and you can't skip time because the gameboy won't work except on weekends (it's useless, in fact). Moreover, if you go out of school, you miss the scenes happening at school in the afternoon... OH BOY.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This worked! However now I have the problem of being unable to leave the house because I can't change clothes.
This game is a little buggy for my tastes, but I really want to see where it goes.
Try now.

Reactions: Krull

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
Try now.
dude it changes clothes but when MC comes outside ...still it takes the cab an reaches the ball ? need to fix it
is there any old file in data that can be replaced to neatly run/continue the game ?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
dude it changes clothes but when MC comes outside ...still it takes the cab an reaches the ball ? need to fix it
is there any old file in data that can be replaced to neatly run/continue the game ?
Sorry, I completely forgot that needs to go outside for hooker event. Now can go outside to see hooker.

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
Sorry, I completely forgot that needs to go outside for hooker event. Now can go outside to see hooker.
no man am at day 3 morning Wednesday ! i guess Train event should take place !ops but it still takes the cab !! Fucking Ball event

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Are there any Gates' Patrons here on F95?

I'd like to ask them whether they managed to reach the main endings (high & low). I guess every path is broken except Ulya's in the low morality path. DAMN IT.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
no man am at day 3 morning Wednesday ! i guess Train event should take place !ops but it still takes the cab !! Fucking Ball event
Can you give that save? Cause I don't have that error. All works fine.

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
I REALLY DO HOPE no one will consider this game finished until he fixes every damn gamebreaking BUG!!

I'm playing 1.0:

8th day. I'm supposed to go to the library to meet Grace and see Lilia in the schoolyard, BUT I can't... because the test event ended at 11 o'clock instead of 13.00!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody knows how to fix this, P L E A S E? :cry::cry::cry::cry:
Same problem here, even tried to cheat the time for 13H but library stays closed and no message from Lilia.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
sure ! here it is !
Yup, cab is there when I play your save. Could be that something is broken by those items you added (or money to buy them).
I've edited my save file as well, but only moral, energy and ego stats. No adding items. And I don't have that day 3 cab error.

Reactions: kalpak and Krull

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Same problem here, even tried to cheat the time for 13H but library stays closed and no message from Lilia.
I couldn't find a way. My guess is that we MUST grab the saves in the walkthrough in the OP and use them.

Upload a save that will skip the library event: you'll find Lilia in the schoolyard at 10.45.

Anyway, the main end (low path, Lilia ending) is PRETTY pretty pretty much disappointing. So disappointing, guys.

I daresay that this game is just an intro to a game that will never be made. 3 years and a half for this crap, dude.

Reactions: Hirdsmannen

thesnaken

Oct 29, 2018
good evening
I started GTO again and I get an error message: failed to load: audio/se/H%C3%A4ndel%20Messiah%20-%20Hallejujah%20Chorus.ogg .
Do you have any idea why this message ?

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes