markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Here we go:

Win Version:

Mac Version:

Walkthrough Folder:

Bonus event Win version:
Does this include the extras? I noticed that you have the bonus events which, correct me if I'm wrong are priced at 40$ vs 20$ for the extras. Its Possible that they weren't released yet for this verion but having the previous versions extras is a + aswell...hint hint:cool::p
If the extras in the op are the ones I supplied months ago...they're from 3 updates ago I think.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Does this include the extras? I noticed that you have the bonus events which, correct me if I'm wrong are priced at 40$ vs 20$ for the extras. Its Possible that they weren't released yet for this verion but having the previous versions extras is a + aswell...hint hint:cool::p
If the extras in the op are the ones I supplied months ago...they're from 3 updates ago I think.
No, the bonus are for $10 Tier.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Just checked...no new extras available as of now. did I really just quote myself lol
However, if you check the images folder, there are some missing, I think for an Extras not uploaded here.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
However, if you check the images folder, there are some missing, I think for an Extras not uploaded here.
oh I know....the ones in the op are for v14 or 15. I was just say that there are now new extras for v1.0 yet and the previous ones haven't been released here yet

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I have mine and if someone wants to check, I'll upload it. Gimme a minute.
Doggo's "GTO complete extras" (needs verifying and I don't know how) =
@UncleVT and others who know more than I do.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Gates: The Opening [v1.0] [Dede Kusto] - Original Size: 755MB

Download Win (210MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paul Core

Jul 17, 2017
Tried the mac version but the window automatically closes when I try opening the game. This after I tried the terminal chmod +x trick, no dice.

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
hey after playing first day !on its says day 2 it directs to wear some suit and go to ball ? any bug ? and chirstina sex and game ends ? any help pls !! am playing from day one .

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes