3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
School is open weekdays between 8 and 16 hrs.
I use the machine to change my game to high morality path. I activate the Hailey events, I can't get into the swimmingpool where the event is supposed to occur, because I can't even get into the school!
Either there's a bug or the walkthrough leaves out crucial information on how to modify your game for the high morality path.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Has anyone managed to use the machine in the basement on day 9 to go back to day 8 and play the high morality events, if so could you please explain how to do it, I follow the walkthrough but it doesn't make any sense.

Thanks in advance.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Well, I finally decided to try out this game and in a save of 50 minutes, the game crashed 12 times, I got 3 black screens where I had to reload and almost had a heart attack when a choice I made seemed to lead to a game over because the developer has a sadistic sense of humor.

Will check back on this game later, but RPGM games where you have to savescum because a crash is only a screenswap away, not my cup of tea.

And that's while the writing seems awesome, the renders seem awesome and the game seems to have a lot of potential.

Crashing 12 times before you even manage to end day 1 however, nope!

qwerty215

Dec 9, 2017
Has anyone managed to use the machine in the basement on day 9 to go back to day 8 and play the high morality events, if so could you please explain how to do it, I follow the walkthrough but it doesn't make any sense.

Thanks in advance.
Use the save provided in slot 11. Do the conversion in the basement AFTER the dream event with Mary.

Reactions: botc76

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Guys, anyone has previous version maybe somewhere,please??? I'm stuck in this one on the first day library....:(

gmgladi007

May 5, 2017
How to do you unlock the greyed out(Special events)choices ?Is this a patreon thing?I don't want to download play through this game again and get stucked again.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
How to do you unlock the greyed out(Special events)choices ?Is this a patreon thing?I don't want to download play through this game again and get stucked again.
The grey out choices for me have parameter which should be less or greater then the value provided, I mean Energy>75, Morality < 35, etc..

gmgladi007

May 5, 2017
The grey out choices for me have parameter which should be less or greater then the value provided, I mean Energy>75, Morality < 35, etc..
There is an option when the black haired from the start visits you in your house and the blond girl answers the door.But during the option i cant click stay with the blond girl i can only follow the other one.I have tried everything.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
There is an option when the black haired from the start visits you in your house and the blond girl answers the door.But during the option i cant click stay with the blond girl i can only follow the other one.I have tried everything.
OK, I presume the black haired is Chris and blond probably Liliana(the head cheerleader).
In that case I think you should compare the relationship points, if you are using Cheatmenu or other cheat method for rpgm games, then you can change the appropriate values and try again.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I finally tried playing this for the first time after skipping over it for awhile because I generally do not enjoy the game play of RPGM games... and fucking hell, this represents everything I hate about RPGM games. I have no idea if it turns into a good game eventually because the entire way it starts is such a nightmarishly slow plodding gameplay that by the time he pulls out the ring to give to her I am already quitting the game and deleting it. Plodding slow stupid ass pixel map gameplay is among the worst I have yet seen, with no options to speed it up. Even the text scroll is frustratingly slow, and the background music literally made me want to tear out my hair as I was just trying to get the game to move forward faster and actually do something. That intro is such atrocious crap I can't even bring myself to go further. If this is your kind of game, enjoy... but if you hate slow and pointless sprite/pixel map games you will hate this one as much as I did. Another game that I have no doubt would have been far better and more engaging had it been made in RenPy instead. Oh well... deleted.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Game is seriously bugged, after the scene where I pose with Ulya for the art teacher her path breaks and next time I see her is in elevator and she's talking about events which didn't happen (me being under her bed for example). After that whole game breaks, time isn't right (lesson ends at 10:00 instead of 12:00) and there's nothing to do. Library is inaccessible (in general library is bugged and more often than not I get a black screen when I go there) and that's basically the end of the game. Really disappointing because game had potential (despite tedious gameplay and very bad writing, with constant 4th wall breaking and cheesy dialogues).

gmgladi007

May 5, 2017
I am seriously pissed of with this game.Other than the fact than you cant mess up a single scene or the questline will break i cannot unlock some scenes no matter what i do.After 4 clean playthroughs i cannot click the option "Stay with Liliana"On day 6
After Chris visits me.How do you unlock that option?Do i need more points?It says bonus event next to it.Is it possible to unlock it?I only play this game only because of Mortze amazing renders.The rest of the game is just so annoying to play through.

Last edited:

REDbbaron91

Nov 15, 2018
I am stuck on day 8 low morality path.after the clss i can't do anything. Can't go to the library or anywhere.any help will be appriciated

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes