3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
hi guys, I downloaded the extra file and extracted it in the images folder. despite this I still miss 38 images.
Does anyone know how to recover them?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
I thought this is the last update, but the high morality path clearly needs at least one more to end. And btw, may I say that the two paths lead to totoally irrelevent stories. I cann't imagine how the hight morality path story gonna fit in a demon world. I think I'm actually more interested in how's the story going than the sex scenes now.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I patched together in some sort of order the many walkthroughs that were provided on the OP so credits to whoever took the time to make them
Here is a compete version for anyone who wants them in one PDF file
It has Picture were necessary to show people locations etc (someone else's work I wish I knew so I could credit them)

Last edited:

vladaxe

Jun 30, 2017
Some images are missing!!! (~50 images fail - size only 12.304 KB ...empty) !?!? :( ...eh...

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Some images are missing!!! (~50 images fail - size only 12..304 KB ...empty) !?!? :(
They are not I just checked it and its a 2.69 MB (2,822,215 bytes) file so its at your end probably your Antivirus I fully check every file before uploading them

Here is a zippy share version to satisfy people with similar downloading issues 7zipped version of my post above for people with Antivirus issues

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
What's the point in a new walkthrough? you can't play the game unless you played it from 0.11, at least, because new versions from 0.12 onwards are bugged.

New players can't play it and old players already used the old walkthroughs.

Last edited:

vladaxe

Jun 30, 2017
@Burt ,
I downloaded file "Version_015_Win.rar" (Nopy server), size ~742MB (on HDD ~778MB, ...unpack archive ~854MB ) ...PIC Folder ~367MB ...but...
P.S. ... and what happens when a game needs to load such an incomplete picture!? ...White or Black Screen, or....!?!?

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
@Burt ,
I downloaded file "Version_015_Win.rar" (Nopy server), size ~742MB (on HDD ~778MB, ...unpack archive ~854MB ) ...PIC Folder ~367MB ...but...
That's another nice joke made by the author. There are black images: Patrons who paid for extra pictures ONLY have the "real" pictures instead of these black pictures.

So, the guys who uploaded the game aren't upper tiers' Patrons.

Moreover, the extra pictures folder in the OP hasn't been updated, so we don't have the extra pics from 0.11 onwards, I think, because no upper tiers' Patron uploaded them.

Most of all, later updates are bugged, so you can't play the game from the beginning.

That's all , folks.

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
What's the point in a new walkthrough? you can't play the game unless you played it from 0.11, at least, because new versions from 0.12 onwards are bugged.

New players can't play it and old players already used the old walkthroughs.
My English is bad but it seems either yours is worse or you made no attempt to read my post its basically a combined PDF of the old walkthroughs with the new ones tagged together
If you dont want it then dont download it not a difficult choice
As for problems with the game ? does that change anything in my post :)
Fuck sake either download it or dont simple 1secs bandwidth

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
This is such an odd game. Still like the graphics, but I basically have no idea what is happening or where to go without the walkthrough. So I just open the walkthrough right away for each new release (thanks for it) and use that. The story took such a huge twist that I really have no idea if the dev is planning to make more games or if they are just kind of wrapping it up with a cliffhanger.

Also really feels like the game needs to be redone in renpy since the huge RPGM map has pretty much no clues where to go for stuff.

Mar 12, 2017
Does anyone know what should I do if a scene of an event is stuck onscreen over the gameplay screen, tried replaying my save before event but problem persists. I even restarted the game but to no avail.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is happening to me in the latest build, new game. Anyone know how to get around?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi, anyone has a workaround the black screen when entering library on the 1 day after reporting about Ulya to the principal?

Edited: I've tried with 0.14 version and there is no black screen error in library. I.e. the code is screwed in the 0.15. I don't have any feedback option to the developer, so hopefully he is on this forum...

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes