3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The game usually takes a few months between updates, but when it is uploaded, there's always tons of content! :)
Did he fixed the bugs? You can't advance unless you modify your save with Saveeditonline: did you realize it?

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Did he fixed the bugs? You can't advance unless you modify your save with Saveeditonline: did you realize it?
Yes, I've encountered some issues with it myself. That's my one gripe with this particular game. Saying that, once I edited my game, the content was good enough that I wanted to keep playing despite my frustration

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
No, I got the end of the previous release without use saveeditonline.

Note: I'm using my saves and playing just the updates since the start of the game.
So, would you tell me how in the world you managed to obtain the RIGHT score with the blondie chick during the yoga session without editing your save file, please?

How did you get to see the swimming girl's sex scene in the pool? The "good boy" path is definitely broken, I think.

Did he fix them in the 0.14 update?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
IDK, seems in the previous releases all that isn't broken. Got the max with the blondie chick and the swimming girl too. Never edit my saves.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
IDK, seems in the previous releases all that isn't broken. Got the max with the blondie chick and the swimming girl too. Never edit my saves.
It happened to me when I played 0.12.1 from the beginning (thanks God, someone posted the "door bug" fix, at least).

I asked here whether he fixed them when 0.13 came out, but no one answered.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
and now an announcement on Patreon for the next update! it is just a waiting game for it to hit here but it's worth it.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi,
All the low morality path events are inside the game. So you can start the game from the very beginning and finish the intro of Gates for that path.

The update contains day 8's high morality path events + day 9's low morality path events and the ending. (There are 7 new events featuring +10 characters.)

Aside from the one major ending, there is also one individual ending with a character. I might use that ending to create a spin-off in the future.

Have a great week and enjoy!

p.s Once again I forgot to change the title picture so it still reads version 0.14 on the start menu but the link is new.

Have a great week!

Dede.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Ulya-Lilia combo ending lets go boys
I reckon Matilda is getting her own spinoff ending/game

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
WARNING: 0.14 is still bugged. So, you have to edit your saves in order to move on.

1st day, in the gym: you're supposed to score 20 points with Cassandra, but you get 15 point only, in fact. So, you won't be able to move on with her on the 2nd day, because you MUST have 20 points. So, her path and Matilda's are dead from the beginning.

Solution: edit your save before entering the gym on day 2.

Man...

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
The ending? Oh boy I guess its time to play it again. But didnt it change to the supernatural stuff like an update ago or 2? Havent played it in a VERY long time.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes