• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
haven't tried before, i'mma give it a shot, it looks good but...why did you put Cruella de Vil in the game banner?

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
Wow, so the last update finally arrived. As I remember this game is just an intro of another big one. Wondering whats gonna happen after the gate opening.

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
Has anyone played it yet? I'm stuck in Matild's house, can't get into the bathroom. Btw, it's the west entrance in the fist floor right?
Never mind, I got the wrong place, the right entrance is below the stairs to the scond floor.

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
haven't tried before, i'mma give it a shot, it looks good but...why did you put Cruella de Vil in the game banner?
0.15 is UNPLAYABLE from the start.

WARNING TO EVERYBODY:

I've just found another HUGE BUG in 0.15. Day 2, after class: WHEN YOU ENTER THE SCHOOL LIBRARY THE SCREEN GOES BLANK and you get stuck. So, you can't move on with Matilda.

I've started playing this game when 0.12 came out, and it was full of bugs: you had to edit your save to move on and the high morality path was broken because you couldn't move forward with the girl in the swimming pool.

Now, I'm playing 0.15: HE DIDN'T FIX the bugs and he introduced new ones.

So, everyone's warned, I guess.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes