Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Not been super active on here lately due to being deep in 0.3... and some work stuff!

But, a quick update, so nobody thinks I'm dead, and I'll vanish back into my own little world for a bit!
0.3.0 is progressing well.

The 'big event' of this update is a little more modular and won't be as far-reaching as the New Eden event, but at the same time reveals way more about the game's universe/lore. I don't want to give spoilers, but I can say these focus (mostly) on growth of you and the hub in preparation for what's to come in 0.4 and beyond. I've started three of these 'modules'.

Thus far, me and Shazamify have achieved the following, though this is by no means an exhaustive list.
  • The main story progresses and you finally meet the council proper.
  • Second chance to retrieve Kylie if you hadn't already. Still optional.
  • Previously tagged [Future] tasks can now be completed.
  • Nicole settles in if you recruited her in New Eden.
  • Meriya's back!
  • Fifth buffer release.
  • More info about the founder.
A lot of the breadcrumbs I've left around during previous updates start converging very quickly in this one.

One stretch goal I have for 0.3.0 (so may end up being a 0.3.X release) is to add a journal app to the computer to summarize the story so far, too. Not anything super in depth, just enough for a refresher.
Great game, can’t wait to play v0.3.0! Is there an estimated release date? I.e which month?

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
well it looks awhile but I was able to fix out how to get the last 2 scenes for Gemma. Still don't understand the first one

[Voyeur] Follow the Barista's event chain without visiting Aegis until Gerald or Patricia invite you to do so. After meeting Sapphire, give Gemma the task of working at Aegis.

It seems like the only way to get Gerald is to somehow be involved with Aegis in the first place. Am I supposed to go through the Aegis patch with isha or whatever her name is and the Stacy path but don't tell the barista that I visited Aegis? Or is there a way to get to Gerald while completely avoiding involvement with Aegis. Wasn't sure if I still should have went to the party with Gemma in this part either

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Better game play than expected, if you have asset management skills, some grind, some very few have unreasonable grinds, but overall good reward for work effort system. Online browser (I prefer not online) play. Interesting scenarios and tabboo triggers. No auto play for the fappers (you know who you are). But I think this is a good effort, unfinished but promising many hours of play if you can manage assets.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
well it looks awhile but I was able to fix out how to get the last 2 scenes for Gemma. Still don't understand the first one

[Voyeur] Follow the Barista's event chain without visiting Aegis until Gerald or Patricia invite you to do so. After meeting Sapphire, give Gemma the task of working at Aegis.

It seems like the only way to get Gerald is to somehow be involved with Aegis in the first place. Am I supposed to go through the Aegis patch with isha or whatever her name is and the Stacy path but don't tell the barista that I visited Aegis? Or is there a way to get to Gerald while completely avoiding involvement with Aegis. Wasn't sure if I still should have went to the party with Gemma in this part either
I involved Aegis corp patron, saved at what I thought were strategic points and defeated the red growing char Gerald, made agreements for trade and access to Waypoint.

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
Ella
Hint called: "Welcome Wagon"
The hint says: "Meet her at Gateway B."

Well, she's not there. Ever. I've tried being there doing nothing but skipping half hour times for a whole day, and still nothing. I've tried going to her world via normal expedition, piggyback expedition, and influence expedition. Nothing.

Last edited:

ICESKY

Feb 17, 2020
I like this game very much, but my native language is not English, I tried to interpret it through translation software, but many scenes could not be triggered, I think the task prompts are not obvious, if possible, I hope to provide the relevant guide to the game or add more task prompts

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thought I'd give an update on 0.3.0 as been a while.
  • Four of the six major player tasks are complete.
  • The fifth is half done, and the sixth, leading to this chapter's finale, is not yet started.
  • Two of three new facilities have been added.
  • There's a good number of different tasks and dialogues depending on previously made big decisions.
  • You can now go back to New Eden.
  • I've also added several new subsystems. For the most part, the player can ignore them beyond the initial story-introduction, and they will be used mostly for substory and flavor content - similar to the photoshoots.
  • A bunch of setup (and optional) content for 0.4.
Also, you get to give your hub a name once you establish communications with New Eden!

Based on how things are going, I may decide to move some of my original intended 0.3 content to release in the smaller substory patches before 0.4 instead. But for now I'm working down my to-do list, holding off on the final task to try and ensure we are content (and lewd!) rich.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Also:

When Isolda is talking:
Please do join me in the gym or pool later, and that sentiment extends to you too. I don't need to see much more, so perhaps you'd like to meet my in my room after, where we will discuss your results.

meet my in my room after,
should be
meet me in my room after,

Have a good one!

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Capture.PNG

Happened when trying Charlotte's first time at the studio.
Will search around if there's a solution.

I don't even get the option of Ruby or Charlotte
Cheers

Ok. Went back later and it didn't show the error and is playing through.
Must have been lacking some other accomplishment before this....

Cheers

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Not sure about the Quinn in the lounge after 22:00.
Finally caught up to her there and ...nothing...

Oh well...

Cheers

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Dude, how high do you have your font size cranked up?

lol... thanks I had forgot about that... BUT

I'm zoomed in to 133% and the text in those captures is still messed up even
if I close both side panels. Also, it's only messed up on a couple of textboxes all the rest
are perfect. That's kinda why I was curious about those particular ones.

I'll zoom back to 100% next one I come across and check if that helps. I just normally stay
on 120-133

Thanks for reminding me... lol

Cheers

Mrwhysper

Oct 13, 2019
lol... thanks I had forgot about that... BUT

I'm zoomed in to 133% and the text in those captures is still messed up even
if I close both side panels. Also, it's only messed up on a couple of textboxes all the rest
are perfect. That's kinda why I was curious about those particular ones.

I'll zoom back to 100% next one I come across and check if that helps. I just normally stay
on 120-133

Thanks for reminding me... lol

Cheers
Just saying, I’m playing the game on a smartphone set to baseline 100 and I’m not seeing any issues.

Reactions: Forgotted
4.60 star(s) 31 Votes