Caracristi85

Aug 14, 2018
I have broken down the Building Trust task into three to hopefully make it easier for the future. But, a quick walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, to clarify, the people you assign to work at Velvet Pleasures are not whores, and they'll only perform in sexual acts as you instruct. Only the whores from Aegis are actually whores. I may add options fore more whores later, but the workers you assign are not engaging in any sexual acts without your instruction. At this stage, you can not whore out any of your companions. There should be a notice to that effect when you unlock the building at the Glitter Box, but I'll revisit it and make sure it's clearer.

Gemma has no whore scenes but does have other-male scenes. Both can be safely ignored or prevented, as they are not part of her current substory.

I'll add the locked movie hints to the end of the substories to help with those clicks, but it won't make it into 0.3.1.

Edit:

I've made that clearer for 0.3.1, and added a step if you haven't even got Alyssa to that stage yet.

• Talk to Stacy about reputation, she will suggest you speak to Gabriella at City Hall. - Done This
  • Talk/progress with Gabriella until you talk about public opinion. She'll tell you she'll set up an office at City Hall overnight for you. - Done This
  • The following day, you'll have a new facility available to assign workers to. Assign workers there. - Done This
  • Once rep reaches 100% (visible on the town screen, and from 0.3.1 the New Eden screen too) talk to Gabriella and initiate a Q&A session. Repeat as many times as required (which depends on your previous story choices) until friendly.
I'm am 100%

Picture 1.jpg

But when I go and try to talk with Gabriella, i don't have anything there (i must have hit a bug)

Picture 2.jpg

Readergod

Mar 13, 2019
Hey um sorry for the trouble but When I try and do the first photoshoot I get an error. I just built the photo studio and went to click the photoshoot button and this pops up.
1719004350685.png

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes