Jan 18, 2021
Hint: the Waiting Room and the other facilities have a button "View Information" that describes how each of them is working and what kind of benefit it provides.

Reactions: Forgotted

phil7877

Jan 20, 2019
hello
how can i progress with celeste?
i always have a message to go and see what her sister has to say
but i don't know where to find her sister

gnolp

Mar 1, 2021
can somebody tell me how to contact stacy? i have downloaded the hotfix but cannot find any option to connect to new eden anywhere.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Pretty solid update all in all.

Seems odd that you have to whore a girl out before you can employ her as a performer, when those two job functions are otherwise separate.
Edit: Maybe I was wrong to take "performer" to mean stripper/dancer and they're just straight up sex shows. Whoring out Gemma seems to be required for her progression, so I'll leave her path there.

Lillian only being willing to talk about building new facilities in the office is a hassle, as you have to pull her from the normal job rota then figure out the exact time of day she hangs out there. There doesn't seem to be any compelling reason why you can't just talk to her wherever.

The clue for Ella's progression is frustratingly vague: "The other participant"? What other participant? It's just a time-suck trying to figure that out.

I haven't been able to do the Marketing & Promotion quest yet, no option to talk to Quinn when I sent someone to her home planet. Hopefully it's just one of those quests that secretly requires you to complete something else before unlocking it: There are a lot of those, which gets frustrating.
Edit: Reading back through the thread solved it: I had to make sure to send the expedition while Quinn was off-world.

Last edited:

Wammo

Apr 15, 2021
when i try the Marketing & Promotion quest, it tells me i need to progress with Charlotte substory to unlock it

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Seem to be stuck building trust with New Eden. Two different hints, neither of which is much help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Apparently the answer was not to speak to anyone, but just give it time for an event to trigger. Although Feebs, the "setting up an embassy" event with Gabriella currently overwrites the hubname which had previously been set during the Marketing & Promo conversation with Quinn. Don't know if that's working as intended.

-----
Edit:

I think I must be done for now. Seraphina has been stuck on "Wait." for ages and I've no interest in whoring out Gemma. Everyone else has been at end of current content for a while (except that Piper's hint insists on changing her back to her young form if she's been transformed).

1718714822790.png 1718714870468.png

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2021
I think I must be done for now. Seraphina has been stuck on "Wait." for ages and I've no interest in whoring out Gemma. Everyone else has been at end of current content for a while (except that Piper's hint insists on changing her back to her young form if she's been transformed).
For Seraphina, Feebs mentioned on Sunday that there was no plan to allow her additional scenes to be unlocked if she had been pushed during her initial events. I guess that the "Wait" event will simply be removed from the tracker in 0.3.1?

For the other characters, I usually go to the computer and open the Tracker to check if I have missed anybody. Then I go to the Movies and spend a few minutes (only 116 clicks...) to see if I have missed some scenes. Here is what I am missing:
  • For Ella, "Daddy's Girl" was not supposed to be available yet but will apparently be part of 0.3.1.
  • For Kylie, "Retrieval" (and for Lashonda "The Retrieval") would have required me to do things differently when discovering a new champion. As mentioned in the hints for the scenes, there will be an alternative way to unlock these scenes in a future version of the game.
  • For Patricia, "Fully Staffed" would have required me to do things differently during the New Eden event. The hint does not mention any alternative way to unlock that scene.
  • For Seraphina, "Just got Clean!" is associated with the "Wait" event that will never happen unless I restart the game (or unless I cheat with SugarCube.State.variables.kleio.events.eat="drop" ). The hints for the scene and for the tracker are not very helpful, but I assume that they will be fixed or will disappear in 0.3.1.

Last edited:
Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
For Seraphina, Feebs mentioned on Sunday that there was no plan to allow her additional scenes to be unlocked if she had been pushed during her initial events. I guess that the "Wait" event will simply be removed from the tracker in 0.3.1?
Thanks for the explanation!

For the other characters, I usually go to the computer and open the Tracker to check if I have missed anybody. Then I go to the Movies and spend a few minutes (only 116 clicks...) to see if I have missed some scenes.
Yeah, that just seems like a game that doesn't want to be played.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Pretty sure I didn’t ‘push’ seraphina but it still just says wait… how long are you meant to wait for?

Caracristi85

Aug 14, 2018
I'm stuck at the "Building Trust" mission.
Seem to be stuck building trust with New Eden. Two different hints, neither of which is much help.

Edit: Apparently the answer was not to speak to anyone, but just give it time for an event to trigger. Although Feebs, the "setting up an embassy" event with Gabriella currently overwrites the hubname which had previously been set during the Marketing & Promo conversation with Quinn. Don't know if that's working as intended.

-----
Edit:

View attachment 3746903 View attachment 3746907
I'm stuck in the same place. I gave it "time", more than a month (in game) and nothing happens. :(

lebronjames42123

Jan 26, 2023
Quick question, in the worker skills, what does "hospitality", "social", "crafting", "manual labor" refer to? And do skills like "Gullible" and "Selfish" ever matter?

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I have broken down the Building Trust task into three to hopefully make it easier for the future. But, a quick walkthrough:

Also, to clarify, the people you assign to work at Velvet Pleasures are not whores, and they'll only perform in sexual acts as you instruct. Only the whores from Aegis are actually whores. I may add options fore more whores later, but the workers you assign are not engaging in any sexual acts without your instruction. At this stage, you can not whore out any of your companions. There should be a notice to that effect when you unlock the building at the Glitter Box, but I'll revisit it and make sure it's clearer.

Gemma has no whore scenes but does have other-male scenes. Both can be safely ignored or prevented, as they are not part of her current substory.

I'll add the locked movie hints to the end of the substories to help with those clicks, but it won't make it into 0.3.1.

Edit:
The clue for Ella's progression is frustratingly vague: "The other participant"? What other participant? It's just a time-suck trying to figure that out.
I've made that clearer for 0.3.1, and added a step if you haven't even got Alyssa to that stage yet.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Also, to clarify, the people you assign to work at Velvet Pleasures are not whores, and they'll only perform in sexual acts as you instruct. Only the whores from Aegis are actually whores. I may add options fore more whores later, but the workers you assign are not engaging in any sexual acts without your instruction. At this stage, you can not whore out any of your companions. There should be a notice to that effect when you unlock the building at the Glitter Box, but I'll revisit it and make sure it's clearer.

Gemma has no whore scenes but does have other-male scenes. Both can be safely ignored or prevented, as they are not part of her current substory.
Thanks for the clarifications! I may be misreading/misremembering, but as far as I could tell, putting girls to work at the club required them to pass some sort of test by fucking someone else. I believe the dialogue was quite clear on that.

Gemma had no such requirement and could be put to work there, but the "Performance" task requires making her have sex with someone else as part of her job. Which is what I'd describe as whoring, although I suppose definitions may vary.

Last edited:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thanks for the clarifications! I may be misreading/misremembering, but as far as I could tell, putting girls to work at the club required them to pass some sort of test by fucking someone else. I believe the dialogue was quite clear on that.

Gemma had no such requirement and could be put to work there, but the "Performance" task requires making her have sex with someone else as part of her job. Which is what I'd describe as whoring, although I suppose definitions may vary.
Right, yeah, I wouldn't define fucking someone else as them being a whore (well maybe in an argument with a cheating spouse!). But that distinction is irrelevant if it's not something you as the player want the character to do regardless.
Here are the requirements for the four currently available performers, should it help make an informed decision. In the Glitter Box I've added a note under, clarifying that Gemma's scene is actually the only one with another male, as Madison's definitely suggests there's another male.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
lol, Sounds like a heck of a deal!

I haven't seen the Velvet Pleasures part yet. I think I'm quite a ways back...
Couldn't they have just skipped that part if they wanted? Or is it integral to
the game? Just curious.
(catching up on posts...)

Cheers All

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Right, yeah, I wouldn't define fucking someone else as them being a whore
Obviously context matters and reasonable people can disagree, but if you're having sex with someone (male or female) as part of/to qualify for your job, I'd say that counts.

But the game already leans a fair bit into voyeurism, with the MC sneaking around spying on people masturbating or having sex, so I suppose you could just consider this a logical extension of that. Not really my thing, but I can sort of see the logic there.

Presumably apart from Rita as well unless the MC is genderswapped for that one.

Anyway, please don't take any of this as me trying to dictate the direction of your game to you. I'm just pointing out something that surprised me when playing, but as long as it's working as you intended that's all that matters.

Reactions: Feebs

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Presumably apart from Rita as well unless the MC is genderswapped for that one.
I was referring to their Velvet Pleasures scenes. The scene at Glitter Box that unlocks her conversation to be a performer for you at Velvet is indeed lesbian.

Anyway, please don't take any of this as me trying to dictate the direction of your game to you. I'm just pointing out something that surprised me when playing, but as long as it's working as you intended that's all that matters.
It's certainly intended, but also not a major plot point or restriction. I don't mind changing or adding triggers for certain things if it makes the game more inclusive of player's varied wants. These scenes are all optional content, so it shouldn't detract from anything. The only reason I used the preexisting Glitter Box scenes was due to the similarity of the two venues. I didn't need that for Gemma or Anissa because their individual stories already address this kind of behavior. Probably not for the next update, but I will look at an alternative (not a replacement) trigger. Both of their substories have already shown they enjoy being watched, so wrost case when I'm back on those, I'll definitely be able to add something there.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Pretty sure I didn’t ‘push’ seraphina but it still just says wait… how long are you meant to wait for?
Edit:
NVM. I'll wait for the response to this post before dogpiling. And also see if I'm mistaken.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes