DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
I found a new bug if you talk with someone on a rest slot at the Spa and they have a dialog with a 'continue' button you end up in the Waiting Room (Kylie for example)

also you can talk to Sena at the Embassy when she is not there

and lastly the attractiveness bonus from shoots does not show at the studio but the income does ... income also appears under miscellaneous bonuses again

If the council didn't want the sister staying since the MC is her brother
then why does his Aunt get to stay on the council?

Thx
Did I miss something, who is the aunt on the council?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Feebs

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I found a new bug if you talk with someone on a rest slot at the Spa and they have a dialog with a 'continue' button you end up in the Waiting Room (Kylie for example)

Did I miss something, who is the aunt on the council?
First, make sure I'm not messing this up... Ava is mc's sister, right?

This is from the latest update, so don't look if you don't want...

Once Ava is back and over at mother's house w mc....they are talking
and Ava keeps refering to Aunt Isolda.

I'm looking through my save just to make sure...
If I have this all wrong then please forgive me....Cheers

OK. Found it. Yes, that's correct.
Please forgive me if I ruined that for anyone. Tell me and I'll
delete the post.

Cheers

Last edited:

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018

and Ava keeps refering to Auntie Isolda.

I think she calls her auntie because she is older but she is not actually related to you or her as far as I know.
Was really confused for a second and suspected I missed something with Astra.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I think she calls her auntie because she is older but she is not actually related to you or her as far as I know.
Was really confused for a second and suspected I missed something with Astra.
Thank you,

Yes, I had almost wondered the same but was just checking.

There are a few little things I'm curious about
like that but I need to start from scratch to check my
memory since I can be a big dummy! lol

Cheers

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2020

and Ava keeps refering to Aunt Isolda.

OK. Found it. Yes, that's correct.
Please forgive me if I ruined that for anyone. Tell me and I'll
delete the post.

Cheers
She calls her Aunt because Gemma and Isolda use to be close friends and travel around together.

Reactions: Forgotted

Morphuret

Jul 28, 2017
Hello Feebs,

I found a potential bug:
I cannot unlock Ella's scene "Daddy's Girl". -- Sending an expedition, either Piggyback or Influence, gives an "all clear"-message. I cannot remember if I initially refused the scene, if so, there is no option to change the decision when sleeping.
Or, am I missing something? (End of content (?) save attached.)

I started the save with the 0.3.0 Full download from the front page, then upgraded to the 0.3.0HF3 (stuck on "small animals") and downloaded the upgrade pack for files to be sure. I checked with unlock-cheat and the files are missing, too (eg /img/maddy/movies/cookie.jpg , /img/maddy/cookie0*.mp4 etc.), also in the Online version.

Great game you made here, keep it coming. Looking forward to more.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Hello Feebs,

I found a potential bug:
I cannot unlock Ella's scene "Daddy's Girl". -- Sending an expedition, either Piggyback or Influence, gives an "all clear"-message. I cannot remember if I initially refused the scene, if so, there is no option to change the decision when sleeping.
Or, am I missing something? (End of content (?) save attached.)

I started the save with the 0.3.0 Full download from the front page, then upgraded to the 0.3.0HF3 (stuck on "small animals") and downloaded the upgrade pack for files to be sure. I checked with unlock-cheat and the files are missing, too (eg /img/maddy/movies/cookie.jpg , /img/maddy/cookie0*.mp4 etc.), also in the Online version.

Great game you made here, keep it coming. Looking forward to more.
Thanks.
Not missing anything. The event isn't in the public release yet, but I've left a shadow of the half-completed events.
It's ready for 0.3.1, though.

Reactions: Morphuret
Jan 18, 2021
Thanks.
Not missing anything. The event isn't in the public release yet, but I've left a shadow of the half-completed events.
It's ready for 0.3.1, though.
Thanks for clarifying that, because I was also wondering how to complete "Daddy's Girl". I see that this bug was also reported as fixed in Discord.

I also noted a few other bugs or opportunities for improvements:
  • In the kitchen, trying to bake a cake shows a broken image for Sarge: /img//sarge/badge.jpg should be /img/east/sarge/badge.jpg.
  • Using the Movies in the computer to replay Gemma's scene "Interrupted Sleep" leads to an empty page.
  • In Madison's scene "Learn to Swim", the first image is missing or incorrect: /img/molly/pool01.jpg
  • The hint for Piper's scene "Hardly Working" ends with "then visit her there" but I did see any new scene when I tried to assist her (and I even tried several times because I'm stupid). Of course I had to talk to her instead. The hint could end with "then talk to her there" for those who are as stupid as me.
  • All locations in New Eden have a list of options titled "Decision Time". While this makes sense for the first visit to New Eden, this title sounds a bit too dramatic when the player can move around freely without time limits after the initial events. It would be nice to switch to a more neutral title when the player can revisit New Eden.
  • The list of Movies shows that there is a "Fully Staffed" scene for Patricia but the hint does not explain how to unlock this scene if the player did not meet the girls in time. If a second way to unlock this scene is supposed to be added later, then this should be mentioned in the hint (just like the scenes with Kylie and Lashonda when the extra champion is not discovered in time).
  • In the Spa, the list of Actions could show a green frame instead of a white frame around those who are just relaxing there instead of having a work shift, just like there are round green frames in the Rota list. It would be easier to see immediately why it is not possible to Assist some girls.
I also have a few issues that may be related to the way I played rather than being real bugs, so I have noted them separately:
  • The list of Movies shows that there is an "Old Place" scene for Tiffany, for which I have to talk to her in New Eden. However, I never see her in New Eden and her calendar does not indicate that she plans to be there at any time. Is this also a scene that can only be unlocked at a specific point in the story, after which it is too late? Or am I missing some other hint?
  • I do not seem to be able to unlock the scene "Just got Clean!" for Seraphina. I do not remember if I "pushed her when the opportunity arose" in this playthrough but I guess that I did. Is there another way to unlock that scene?
  • In the Tracker, the only incomplete task that I have is for Seraphina, telling me to "Wait" ("Nothing to do but wait until she gets back"). After waiting more than two weeks, I am wondering how long I still have to wait...
  • Now that I can revisit New Eden (max rep), I can go to the Glitter Box. Before the three "Future Content" boxes, there are two girls that I cannot recruit because their box is not clickable: "Chantel" (east/foxxx) and "???" (east/cs). "???" is Allegra but I do not think that I met her in this playthrough, so I did not have the opportunity to name her. It is a bit frustrating to see two girls that I cannot evaluate/recruit, without any explanation why.
  • In New Eden, I see the badges for Brooke (/img/holly/badge.jpg) and Patricia (/img/east/genvoy/badge.jpg) in the Entertainment district. But I do not seem to have any way to meet Brooke there. The only available option is "Glitter Box" where I can only meet Patricia. Why does Brooke show up on the map?
Not a bug, but the entertainment district in New Eden looks surprisingly similar to Montmartre in Paris. In fact, it is almost as if the people in New Eden had wanted to rebuild the crossing between Rue Saint-Rustique and Rue des Saules, looking towards Rue Norvins. I assume that some of them came from planet 8-3268-3 and wanted to recreate the old restaurant Le Consulat that was visited by Picasso, Van Gogh, Toulouse-Lautrec, Monet and other famous painters. :unsure:

By the way, I am reporting the bugs and suggestions here because it is easier for me to report them as a list, especially for minor things such as typos. And also because I check F95 more often than Discord. But I could also post them in #bugs in Discord if this is more convenient for you and if you prefer to keep track of each bug in a separate post. So if you have any preferences, I can adapt to that...

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
  • The list of Movies shows that there is an "Old Place" scene for Tiffany, for which I have to talk to her in New Eden. However, I never see her in New Eden and her calendar does not indicate that she plans to be there at any time. Is this also a scene that can only be unlocked at a specific point in the story, after which it is too late? Or am I missing some other hint?
  • I do not seem to be able to unlock the scene "Just got Clean!" for Seraphina. I do not remember if I "pushed her when the opportunity arose" in this playthrough but I guess that I did. Is there another way to unlock that scene?
  • In the Tracker, the only incomplete task that I have is for Seraphina, telling me to "Wait" ("Nothing to do but wait until she gets back"). After waiting more than two weeks, I am wondering how long I still have to wait...
You have to transform Tiffany and then you can meet her in New Eden, also shows in her schedule when she will be there if she is transformed.

I believe there was a post somewhere talking about the console command to change that choice. You can also do what I did and use a save editor to change the value of kleio.events.eat from push to drop and then I believe you actually need to wait and maybe check if she is at the Gateway B a few times

Also found another bug:

after checking Kimberly out while teaching I end up on a dead end screen

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2021
You have to transform Tiffany and then you can meet her in New Eden, also shows in her schedule when she will be there if she is transformed.
Oh, thanks for the tip! And I see now that I was stupid: I had transformed Tiffany but I did not see her in New Eden (because I did not check at the right time - doh!), then I transformed her back, still did not see her in New Eden, and only then I checked her calendar. But I did not think about checking her calendar while she was transformed.

Suggestion for Feebs: it would be nice if the hint for "Old Place" in the list of movies would end with: "talk to her while she's there in her young form" or "while she's there and transformed" or something similar.

By the way, I noticed a minor issue that also happens sometimes with other characters: if they are assigned to a work shift in one of the facilities (in this case, this was the Spa for Tiffany) and I replace them with someone else so that they become free again, then they are not entirely free. If I switch to their location just after saving the updated schedule, then attempting to interact with her triggers the message "She seems preoccupied at the moment." Waiting for the next hour fixes the problem.

I believe there was a post somewhere talking about the console command to change that choice. You can also do what I did and use a save editor to change the value of kleio.events.eat from push to drop and then I believe you actually need to wait and maybe check if she is at the Gateway B a few times
Yes, Dibellor mentioned that option for Seraphina on Wednesday but I wanted to know if there was a way to fix that without cheating. I am quite familiar with the browser console and I even wrote my own save editor for Twine/Sugarcube games (originally for Free Cities), but I would like to find a solution that the average player can use.

Also, the hint for "Wait" for Seraphina tells the player that they should wait. But in this case it would be better to say something like: "Sorry, you messed up and you will never be able to complete this task in this game without cheating." ;)

And here are some additional minor issues that I found a while ago but that I forgot to report:
  • While preparing an expedition, in "Select Explorers", the tip for "Security Conscious" (Lashona) shows a bit of Twine/Sugarcube code: "Will not go on expeditions with "+State.variables.britt.name+"."
  • While preparing an expedition, in "Select Explorers", the default badges are shown for all girls even if they are transformed.
  • In the Overview window for the work shifts, the default cropped images are shown for all girls even if they are transformed.
  • In the "Rota" window of one of the facilities, assigning a work shift to a transformed girl shows her default badge, until the schedule is saved. When the page reloads, then the transformed badge is shown. This is rather confusing.
  • A similar thing happens in the Manage window: the default badge is shown just after assigning a girl to a work shift, but this changes to the transformed badge after reloading the page. This leads to weird results in which the same transformed girl can appear with different badges depending on whether she has just been assigned to a job or if she had already been assigned to that job before opening the Manage window.
Some videos seem to have problems playing with Chrome, although they work fine with Firefox:
  • /img/kylie/kenna06.mp4 stops after 10 seconds instead of 28 (I already reported that yesterday, but I forgot to mention that it works with Firefox)
  • /img/armani/room01.mp4 stops after 7 seconds instead of 27.
  • /img/armani/room04.mp4 stops after 10 seconds instead of 17.
  • /img/armani/room05.mp4 stops after 14 seconds instead of 28.
  • In /img/armani/room06.mp4, Armani Black should just shut up because she is so annoying when she never stops talking. But that's not your fault. ;)

Last edited:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thanks for clarifying that, because I was also wondering how to complete "Daddy's Girl". I see that this bug was also reported as fixed in Discord.

I also noted a few other bugs or opportunities for improvements:
  • In the kitchen, trying to bake a cake shows a broken image for Sarge: /img//sarge/badge.jpg should be /img/east/sarge/badge.jpg.
  • Using the Movies in the computer to replay Gemma's scene "Interrupted Sleep" leads to an empty page.
  • In Madison's scene "Learn to Swim", the first image is missing or incorrect: /img/molly/pool01.jpg
  • The hint for Piper's scene "Hardly Working" ends with "then visit her there" but I did see any new scene when I tried to assist her (and I even tried several times because I'm stupid). Of course I had to talk to her instead. The hint could end with "then talk to her there" for those who are as stupid as me.
  • All locations in New Eden have a list of options titled "Decision Time". While this makes sense for the first visit to New Eden, this title sounds a bit too dramatic when the player can move around freely without time limits after the initial events. It would be nice to switch to a more neutral title when the player can revisit New Eden.
  • The list of Movies shows that there is a "Fully Staffed" scene for Patricia but the hint does not explain how to unlock this scene if the player did not meet the girls in time. If a second way to unlock this scene is supposed to be added later, then this should be mentioned in the hint (just like the scenes with Kylie and Lashonda when the extra champion is not discovered in time).
  • In the Spa, the list of Actions could show a green frame instead of a white frame around those who are just relaxing there instead of having a work shift, just like there are round green frames in the Rota list. It would be easier to see immediately why it is not possible to Assist some girls.
I also have a few issues that may be related to the way I played rather than being real bugs, so I have noted them separately:
  • Now that I can revisit New Eden (max rep), I can go to the Glitter Box. Before the three "Future Content" boxes, there are two girls that I cannot recruit because their box is not clickable: "Chantel" (east/foxxx) and "???" (east/cs). "???" is Allegra but I do not think that I met her in this playthrough, so I did not have the opportunity to name her. It is a bit frustrating to see two girls that I cannot evaluate/recruit, without any explanation why.
  • In New Eden, I see the badges for Brooke (/img/holly/badge.jpg) and Patricia (/img/east/genvoy/badge.jpg) in the Entertainment district. But I do not seem to have any way to meet Brooke there. The only available option is "Glitter Box" where I can only meet Patricia. Why does Brooke show up on the map?
Not a bug, but the entertainment district in New Eden looks surprisingly similar to Montmartre in Paris. In fact, it is almost as if the people in New Eden had wanted to rebuild the crossing between Rue Saint-Rustique and Rue des Saules, looking towards Rue Norvins. I assume that some of them came from planet 8-3268-3 and wanted to recreate the old restaurant Le Consulat that was visited by Picasso, Van Gogh, Toulouse-Lautrec, Monet and other famous painters. :unsure:

By the way, I am reporting the bugs and suggestions here because it is easier for me to report them as a list, especially for minor things such as typos. And also because I check F95 more often than Discord. But I could also post them in #bugs in Discord if this is more convenient for you and if you prefer to keep track of each bug in a separate post. So if you have any preferences, I can adapt to that...
Discord would be preferred, it's easier for me track, but putting it all in a single post is fine. I'm checking F95 more frequently atm because I've a few days off work, but I'll return to hermit mode soon.

I've sorted the bugs ready for 0.3.1 and implemented suggestions from your first batch.
For the second:
* For scenes involving Trans, the icon now displays even when locked.
* No alternative for Seraphina as yet but I've fixed the tracker. There's currently no alternative planned, but I'll relook at that after 0.4 when her story comes to an end.
* Those woman aren't rectuitable, they are the evaluators working for Glitter Box. You saw two of them with Patricia during the Glitter Box event. But I haven't added any additional Allegra scenes just yet. Chantel should have Mega available, and Olivia has two options. Those images are headers. I'll see if I can make that clearer. That's not to say they won't be available to perform for you later, but not in the current version.
* I haven't figured Brooke out yet, but sounds like a bug.

after checking Kimberly out while teaching I end up on a dead end screen
I'll check her out 8)

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
By the way, I noticed a minor issue that also happens sometimes with other characters: if they are assigned to a work shift in one of the facilities (in this case, this was the Spa for Tiffany) and I replace them with someone else so that they become free again, then they are not entirely free. If I switch to their location just after saving the updated schedule, then attempting to interact with her triggers the message "She seems preoccupied at the moment." Waiting for the next hour fixes the problem.
Yup. Got that one fixed for 0.3.1 too. Took me a few hours yesterday to figure it out. I actually spotted it from one of your other bug reports (resetRotaVars which was on a few facilities). In short, the function setting their locations right after a shift change was only looking at the time, and not the day too. But, the master function that runs on time-changes was, as you've noted, fine.

And here are some additional minor issues that I found a while ago but that I forgot to report:
  • While preparing an expedition, in "Select Explorers", the tip for "Security Conscious" (Lashona) shows a bit of Twine/Sugarcube code: "Will not go on expeditions with "+State.variables.britt.name+"."
  • While preparing an expedition, in "Select Explorers", the default badges are shown for all girls even if they are transformed.
  • In the Overview window for the work shifts, the default cropped images are shown for all girls even if they are transformed.
  • In the "Rota" window of one of the facilities, assigning a work shift to a transformed girl shows her default badge, until the schedule is saved. When the page reloads, then the transformed badge is shown. This is rather confusing.
  • A similar thing happens in the Manage window: the default badge is shown just after assigning a girl to a work shift, but this changes to the transformed badge after reloading the page. This leads to weird results in which the same transformed girl can appear with different badges depending on whether she has just been assigned to a job or if she had already been assigned to that job before opening the Manage window.
Some videos seem to have problems playing with Chrome, although they work fine with Firefox:
  • /img/kylie/kenna06.mp4 stops after 10 seconds instead of 28 (I already reported that yesterday, but I forgot to mention that it works with Firefox)
  • /img/armani/room01.mp4 stops after 7 seconds instead of 27.
  • /img/armani/room04.mp4 stops after 10 seconds instead of 17.
  • /img/armani/room05.mp4 stops after 14 seconds instead of 28.
Fixed the traits for 0.3.1 and will make sure all those images are properly using the function to check which image to load up.

Video... simple, use Firefox :p
But, nah, I'll see if I can figure that out.

Reactions: UnwrappedGodiva
Jan 18, 2021
Video... simple, use Firefox :p
But, nah, I'll see if I can figure that out.
That would be good enough for me. Everybody should use Firefox anyway. :p

Another really minor thing that I noticed: in the Credits page, some girls are not highlighted on hover (opacity switching from 75% to 100%). It looks like this is affecting all girls that have the CSS class "east".

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Gateway-0.3.0HF3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes