polymorph80

Jan 30, 2018
Hmm, when I load it up, it's on the previous step of needing her to watch mc fuck three times. In your save, you have the progress/stats to do this with Lillian "Gym Help" in the gym and Kylie "Sturdy Desk" in the office. See if doing those (can do same one multiple times) gets you on to next step and unlocks the watcher chat.
Okay, so did Lillian's Gym Help twice and Kylie's Sturdy Desk, and then was able to talk to Derin about Watching... but now she seems to be stuck on Put On A Show 3/3. (One of the steps is telling me to progress Elsie's substory, which is on End of current content.) Save attached.

I loaded up the previous attachment from disk and it definitely had her down on Watcher Chat when it loaded up, so something's not quite right.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Okay, so did Lillian's Gym Help twice and Kylie's Sturdy Desk, and then was able to talk to Derin about Watching... but now she seems to be stuck on Put On A Show 3/3. (One of the steps is telling me to progress Elsie's substory, which is on End of current content.) Save attached.

I loaded up the previous attachment from disk and it definitely had her down on Watcher Chat when it loaded up, so something's not quite right.
Yeah... loading that up takes me to the Calypso part of her tracker...
There is a save updater that runs when you load a game, but there's nothing for these tasks specifically in there, so I am a little baffled right now.
For Elsie her sex stat wasn't tracking correctly so will get that hotfixed immediately, at least, and keep messing with this save to try and figure out what's happening with Derin.

Reactions: polymorph80

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
After playing way too much of this game I also have a few little suggestions:

an indicator for which planet already has the 'Poster Child' passive attraction bonus

not sure if passive income bonuses for photo shoots apply retroactively, if not an indicator for how much every completed photo shoot individually is currently making

a stat in the spa (or anywhere) which shows a stress high over the last seven days (so the max value stress had for any character over the last seven days ... this might be too niche)

in the schedule there is only daily or weekly an option for a bi-daily(?) schedule would be awesome which just alternates between two days instead of seven or ideally any even number (would also take 30 though that might be too much ... the bigger the schedule the better the rest slots on the spa become)

and of course more sandbox repeatable scenes ;)

PS:
New Eden Office shows Income: [number NaN] instead of 0

Alyssa actually gains Corruption past her limit with her passive

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
After playing way too much of this game I also have a few little suggestions:

an indicator for which planet already has the 'Poster Child' passive attraction bonus
I'm currently working on some improved indicators for planets to show which have events available on, so adding this should also be entirely doable.
not sure if passive income bonuses for photo shoots apply retroactively, if not an indicator for how much every completed photo shoot individually is currently making
Retroacive, yes, and all them are just 1 resource. Once you progress, they also add a third of that rounded down to your attractiveness. I may add ways to improve that, or make special shoots for more... but rn, I've just kept it basic.

a stat in the spa (or anywhere) which shows a stress high over the last seven days (so the max value stress had for any character over the last seven days ... this might be too niche)

in the schedule there is only daily or weekly an option for a bi-daily(?) schedule would be awesome which just alternates between two days instead of seven or ideally an even number (would also take 30 though that might be too much ... the bigger the schedule the better the rest slots on the spa become)
These are feasible, but I'll be honest, I don't particularly want to redo the schedules again right now, and I think you're right about the niche. That's not to say it's a no forever, but it's not something I'll be adding in the short term at the very least.

and of course more sandbox repeatable scenes ;)
Of course! As I grow the new subsystems, they'll especially get plenty of repeatable fun.

PS:
New Eden Office shows Income: [number NaN] instead of 0

Alyssa actually gains Corruption past her limit with her passive
Will get these remedied. EDIT: The market has a similar issue with attractiveness and showing 0 income instead of expectation.

Thanks again for the bug reports and the suggestions.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeadEyesSee

d1ck35_e1

Jul 17, 2019
found an error when i talked to zoe in her Room:
1718278911077.png
that image does not load. Figured out the Link is: ./img/img//mc/avatar.jpg and it should be: ./img/mc/avatar.jpg

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Hello Feebs,
first of all thanks for sharing this great game.

Now the Problem :)
Like some others before im stuck with " Gateway Inspection ", because Isolda is " Unavailable " 24h, only possible interaction is "spy" on her at night or "bake for others" in the Kitchen.

Perhaps you have an Idea ?
Btw i play the Online - Version.

Savefile :

Sumanth.junk3

Jul 12, 2022
Hi Feebes,

Thank you for the wonderful game.

Like many others, I am stuck on the Isolda task for "Gateway Inspection". Her tracker says "unavailable", But can visit her at night.

I am playing on the Online version. Attached save file.

Thank you.

d1ck35_e1

Jul 17, 2019
ok next Error ;-) when going to the Photostudio for the Charlotte blue Dress Photo Shot i get this error after kliking the Photoshot Link
1718288158975.png

Reactions: Feebs

polymorph80

Jan 30, 2018
and keep messing with this save to try and figure out what's happening with Derin.
It's weird. I seem to be able to progress through her events, but the status tracker doesn't update so I don't know how far through the quest chain I am...

-Edit- Viewing the source online, I wonder if it's the spacing in this line:
Code:
<<elseif $sophia.events.watched <3 >>
I don't know much code but every other comparable version has it as
Code:
< 3>
(with the space between the < and the 3, not after the 3).

Last edited:

fanofmatt

Feb 23, 2018
Zoe and the aunt (I think she's called Tiffany?) fully vanished from my game. I can still set them to work or whatever, but they're otherwise always listed as off-world, which means the cousins also aren't around. I thought it might be plot related, but they haven't come back even after completing New Eden. Save attached.

EDIT: Forgot to add, I also seem to be unable to complete Kimberly's current quest (put her to study by herself, then check in on her).

Last edited:

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
I believe I have found another bug:

Piper seems to be at the Spa some days when she should not be(?) ... I am there on a day only Tiffany should be working (there can be only one person working at a time anyways) and there are both Tiffany and Piper ... already tried everything replacing Tiffany with piper and swapping back, even with an empty slot Piper is still there ... if you put Piper in the relaxation slot she is only there as a guest and if she is working at the bar she also doesn't show up

ok this seems kind of intended? though she is working along with Tiffany not sure if projected profit increases so not sure what is going on

also Senna is supposed to leave the Gym at 9pm but if you are currently interacting with her she does not and you can keep interacting unlike all the other characters (not that I mind this is actually nice to not have to run after her)

little feature idea:

maybe cap Like and Lust (at like 1k or whatever) ... not a huge problem for most characters but Alyssa gains lust so fast due to her passive that it might get a little too much (currently at 3k+ for me)

Last edited:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Cute animals?
Please get this hotfix: https://f95zone.to/threads/gateway-v0-3-0hf3-feebs.177625/post-13992637

It's weird. I seem to be able to progress through her events, but the status tracker doesn't update so I don't know how far through the quest chain I am...

-Edit- Viewing the source online, I wonder if it's the spacing in this line:
Code:
<<elseif $sophia.events.watched <3 >>
I don't know much code but every other comparable version has it as
Code:
< 3>
(with the space between the < and the 3, not after the 3).
The &lt; means less than, and &gt; is greater than, and Sugarcube uses << >> for macros. So the raw syntax is <<elseif $sophia.events.watched <3 >>. It /shouldn't/ matter unless maybe your browser or browser extension is trying to turn it into a heart emoji maybe? But on the off chance I've changed it for the next release.
But given it fixes itself when the save is loaded I'm still at a bit of a loss regardless.
So, here's the rest of her tracker from that point until we figure it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zoe and the aunt (I think she's called Tiffany?) fully vanished from my game. I can still set them to work or whatever, but they're otherwise always listed as off-world, which means the cousins also aren't around. I thought it might be plot related, but they haven't come back even after completing New Eden. Save attached.

EDIT: Forgot to add, I also seem to be unable to complete Kimberly's current quest (put her to study by herself, then check in on her).
I am unsure of the cause right now, but the attached is manually fixed. You'll get a house meeting at 20:00 when you'll meet the cousins.
Kim is a bug, and will be remedied for 0.3.1.

any idea how to connect with stacy ?

For isolda's task
Please get this hotfix: https://f95zone.to/threads/gateway-v0-3-0hf3-feebs.177625/post-13992637
I believe I have found another bug:

Piper seems to be at the Spa some days when she should not be(?) ... I am there on a day only Tiffany should be working (there can be only one person working at a time anyways) and there are both Tiffany and Piper ... already tried everything replacing Tiffany with piper and swapping back, even with an empty slot Piper is still there ... if you put Piper in the relaxation slot she is only there as a guest and if she is working at the bar she also doesn't show up

ok this seems kind of intended? though she is working along with Tiffany not sure if projected profit increases so not sure what is going on

also Senna is supposed to leave the Gym at 9pm but if you are currently interacting with her she does not and you can keep interacting unlike all the other characters (not that I mind this is actually nice to not have to run after her)

little feature idea:

maybe cap Like and Lust (at like 1k or whatever) ... not a huge problem for most characters but Alyssa gains lust so fast due to her passive that it might get a little too much (currently at 3k+ for me)
Hmm, the only one who should be going to "work locations" as part of their regular schedule is Ava atm, though, not as a worker. Interestingly, there is a spa image ready for Piper to do that for the spa, but it's not implemented. If you clear her from work what's her current schedule? Or can you send me your save so I can mess with it? Thanks.
Senna should have that, yeah, thanks.
Yup, good idea on the limits. Skills already have a cap of 1000 too, so makes sense to be the same.

• Wow
Reactions: polymorph80
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes