agavedontgrowwell

Mar 18, 2019
I don't have that option, mine still shows the hallway option. Save below

Edit: nvm I'm a moron I figured it out. Thanks for the help
Are you... gonna mention how you did this? Because I'm stuck here too and everyone in the thread who has this issue either isn't getting responded to or has decided to take this information to their graves...

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
Are you... gonna mention how you did this? Because I'm stuck here too and everyone in the thread who has this issue either isn't getting responded to or has decided to take this information to their graves...
He finished the quest for the New Eden Project, the one you need to collect the four rare materials for. If you are not sure how to get them the game will ask you if you want to buy them after you wait a while. Then talk to Megan to start building the project and wait for it to finish.

Reactions: AMD77121!

agavedontgrowwell

Mar 18, 2019
He finished the quest for the New Eden Project, the one you need to collect the four rare materials for. If you are not sure how to get them the game will ask you if you want to buy them after you wait a while. Then talk to Megan to start building the project and wait for it to finish.
Hmm... I've got that quest, but I've gathered all 4 materials and the quest appears to be stuck on 'Megan will contact you soon' but given that I'm just blowing through days that seems unlikely at this point.

Edit: Nevermind, the hint says she'll contact you, but you need to contact her instead. Got it. Thanks for clarifying!

Reactions: AMD77121!

Luke5260793

Jul 18, 2018
I was referring to their Velvet Pleasures scenes. The scene at Glitter Box that unlocks her conversation to be a performer for you at Velvet is indeed lesbian.

It's certainly intended, but also not a major plot point or restriction. I don't mind changing or adding triggers for certain things if it makes the game more inclusive of player's varied wants. These scenes are all optional content, so it shouldn't detract from anything. The only reason I used the preexisting Glitter Box scenes was due to the similarity of the two venues. I didn't need that for Gemma or Anissa because their individual stories already address this kind of behavior. Probably not for the next update, but I will look at an alternative (not a replacement) trigger. Both of their substories have already shown they enjoy being watched, so wrost case when I'm back on those, I'll definitely be able to add something there.
What should I do that Council Tasks cannot make further progress?

0GW.png

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes