Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
loving the update so far

I have the Seraphina scene when she visits you to fuck but then leaves again repeat every morning (fixed it by editing the save and switching paths)

also you get into a dead end when Jessica wants to suck you off after you get respected reputation and choose 'Do it'

purely out of curiosity I would also like to know what the max energy and the number of planets you can have with 3.0 ... if anybody knows
I'll look at those bugs, thanks.
Max planets is 12, but there is theoretically no max energy cap given the new power control feature.

I max my rep with New Eden, but still stucked. I cant do the stripclub and cant go in Glitter Box, im not a member. how i become?
Still stuck with the computer and video games too, after lashonda interaction on gamer computer, what i have to do?
If you have max rep, there's no need to gain more. Max rep is "Respected". If you need to rank up, speak to Gabriella and do the Q&A.
Strip club has two unlocks if you didn't get it during the initial New Eden visit. If you have hints enabled, the facilities chat with Lillian does have the ? you can hover for more info, but for more direct info, keep visiting the barista in New Eden, or Zara at Aegis until Patricia invites you to the Glitter Box... then go there at night and watch a show.
For the video game, you should just need to buy the game, then talk to Nicole when she's at home to give it to her. If you only bought one game, you'll have given that to Lashonda, so will need to go buy another.

where's the fix for the cute animals trigger ?
Attached.

Reactions: DeadEyesSee

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Maybe I'm missing something, but who's Stacy? I need her to reconnect with New Eden, but I can't find who she is (I didn't change any names)

Last edited:

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
I'll look at those bugs, thanks.
Max planets is 12, but there is theoretically no max energy cap given the new power control feature.
would have been my next question whether or not there is a limit to powering up

found some more bugs:

if you talk with Kimberly about 'Transformation' you end up on a blank screen

if you trigger the second Zara scene for the first time from the strip club you end up in a dead end with a missing image symbol and an empty 'Decision Time' box (not sure if that is also the case if you trigger it normally or with any of the other Aegis scenes when triggering from the strip club)

also I cannot trigger the Josie scene I always talk with her at the Library then at her flat after 8pm and she says 'For another time, perhaps back at the library.'

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Mom character still hasn't been introduced in 0.3.0?
Yes, both parents are in my game. Might depend on who you pull
out of the 'buffer' . Both have been in my game for a while now.

I'm missing a Sister who's stuck in the 'buffer' .

I just checked my buffer....using ver 2.4.... and now it says
Not yet implemented....

Just downloaded the latest version so will see.

Cheers

Mrwhysper

Oct 13, 2019
would have been my next question whether or not there is a limit to powering up

found some more bugs:

if you talk with Kimberly about 'Transformation' you end up on a blank screen

if you trigger the second Zara scene for the first time from the strip club you end up in a dead end with a missing image symbol and an empty 'Decision Time' box (not sure if that is also the case if you trigger it normally or with any of the other Aegis scenes when triggering from the strip club)

also I cannot trigger the Josie scene I always talk with her at the Library then at her flat after 8pm and she says 'For another time, perhaps back at the library.'
Can’t speak to the other ones, but one of Josie’s scenes has to be done on your first trip to New Eden.

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
Hi there I seem to be having the same problem someone else did with Charlottes progress saying "check messages" no matter what I do it doesnt seem to work. If anyone can help heres my save. Thanks!

ZAC12

May 20, 2018
any know why seraphina ending keep triggering when you sleep but kimberly uninvited guest is not

Faetter_br

Jun 7, 2017
This is proberbly a stupid question - but it's been a awhile since I played and now I have to built trust with new Eden - how do I find "New Eden"???

mrc404

Dec 27, 2018
This is proberbly a stupid question - but it's been a awhile since I played and now I have to built trust with new Eden - how do I find "New Eden"???
you need to move forward with the story until you are able to build a connection to New Eden and then improve reputation with them

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
Games getting better every update. Ill be honest keeping track of the story is getting a bit difficult. Would be really good to have summaries in the game.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Hi there I seem to be having the same problem someone else did with Charlottes progress saying "check messages" no matter what I do it doesnt seem to work. If anyone can help heres my save. Thanks!
Honestly, no idea what's causing this atm, but I'll make a workaround in case it's effecting others.
You can either force the message by type in newMessage('theodora', 'problem') in the console, or use the attached save where I've done that for you.

DeadEyesSee will check through these, thank you.

Can' improve reputation gabriella doesnt show anything at dialogue.
Has Stacy already directed to Gabriella?

Games getting better every update. Ill be honest keeping track of the story is getting a bit difficult. Would be really good to have summaries in the game.
A journal app on the computer is a work in progress, had wanted it in 0.3, but unfortunately it was cut for time (if I don't cut some plans... I'll never release as always adding things to the todo list!)

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Not sure why, but Isolda says Off World. but the quest says 'Sleep On It?' The inspection will begin tomorrow. It never starts and a bunch of tasks are left uncompleted. This is the online version of the game. I guess I can restart the game, not looking forward to it to be honest, I am 25 Days in.

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
Great game. Really admire the scope and the polish for the most part.

I cannot seem to continue the Kimberly-Quest, though. It says to go to sleep, but when I do, most of the time the Seraphina-Sequence appears.

Reactions: Feebs

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Not sure why, but Isolda says Off World. but the quest says 'Sleep On It?' The inspection will begin tomorrow. It never starts and a bunch of tasks are left uncompleted. This is the online version of the game. I guess I can restart the game, not looking forward to it to be honest, I am 25 Days in.
You've found a bug there. Pretty critical one. I changed some of her future stuff for scheduling that has caused an issue on older ones. The online version should now be fixed and a hotfix for that and some of the lesser issues will be out for downloaders tomorrow.

I can't talk to Gabriella to increase rep in New Eden
The issue is caused by deciding not to talk to her later when Alyssa takers her messages. Either type SugarCube.State.variables.tour.events.emb = 1 in console then sleep to fix,, or I've updated your save manually and attached. Thanks for this. EDIT: Or use attachment from my next post.

Online version already has fix applied.

Last edited:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Great game. Really admire the scope and the polish for the most part.

I cannot seem to continue the Kimberly-Quest, though. It says to go to sleep, but when I do, most of the time the Seraphina-Sequence appears.
Fixed in online version and will patch properly tomorrow, but this interim file attached will fix that and some other bugs. I think Josie is the only one I have left to sort now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joeker
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes