ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
Thanks, fixed!

If you send me your save, I can take a look. I tried to recreate but worked through okay (though did find a different bug!).

Expeditions must have two members and the start button should appear at the bottom something like this screenshot. Please DM me your save if you're not getting that and I'll take a look.
View attachment 3360409

On the tracker and will be dealt with this weekend.
Let me explain it this way, when the game asked me if I wanted to send Gemma to Howard, I said no, and I encountered this error. So I chose the other option and continued playing.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Let me explain it this way, when the game asked me if I wanted to send Gemma to Howard, I said no, and I encountered this error. So I chose the other option and continued playing.
Ah, okay, interestingly the extra bug I found myself was from pressing no, too, but it didn't blank me just sent me where it shouldn't. So probably the same root cause.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
1708118879787.png
Seems Millie forgot her name while riding

1708119383599.png
And a minor thing with pipers second lesson

Last edited:
Reactions: Feebs

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
hey Feebs for some reason I can't get Kimberly to teach massaging to Piper. Any fix for this?
I know you didn't ask me, but I still wanted to take a look and help. The problem is, Piper doesn't have any massage skills. Put Piper to work for massage, then even if she gains 0.1 points for her massage skill, should appear in the teaching options.
Edit: I tried it in your saved game and it worked
The thing is the same in all of them, if your character doesn't have any points in the skill you want to teach, you have to at least make her earn it.

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
Are any of gemma's videos triggerable in 0.2.2 ? They are pretty much the only videos I have left other than a few girls with the evaluation video which I'm assuming is currently unavailable at the moment. And are we able to return to Eden yet ?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Feebs

I dont know if its already reported, but when i talk to Alyssa after i get her form the buffer, this happens and i cant get any other interaction if i keep talking to her

1708183684067.png

Dako

Sep 20, 2017
How the hell do I start an expedition? :FacePalm: It tells me to go to Gateway B, but I have no option to go anywhere except around the house I'm in with the ladies.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
How the hell do I start an expedition? :FacePalm: It tells me to go to Gateway B, but I have no option to go anywhere except around the house I'm in with the ladies.
I dont remember, but i think you need to talk to Megan about it, or someone else, maybe Lilian or Elsie

What does the ? right next to the objective says when you hover your mouse over it?

Dako

Sep 20, 2017
I dont remember, but i think you need to talk to Megan about it, or someone else, maybe Lilian or Elsie

What does the ? right next to the objective says when you hover your mouse over it?
It says I need to talk to the others about it, but none of them give me the option to talk about anything to do with it. I feel like I've tried everything.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
It says I need to talk to the others about it, but none of them give me the option to talk about anything to do with it. I feel like I've tried everything.
Have you progressed the other tasks far enough? Have you met Kimberly, Darla, Zoe etc?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Should be an exit at the bottom of the room list. That'll let you go to the Gateway where you can send off an expedition team.
1708191965297.png

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
View attachment 3362887

This is what I'm seeing. I haven't met anyone but these characters, and none of them are giving me anything to work with.
Have you done the initial storyline events with Lillian and Megan yet? Haven't checked the script, but could imagine that either or both of those would be required first.

Dako

Sep 20, 2017
Have you done the initial storyline events with Lillian and Megan yet? Haven't checked the script, but could imagine that either or both of those would be required first.
I think so. This is what it says in the Tasks option on the computer.

1708195203619.png

Dako

Sep 20, 2017
Oh I absolutely cheated, so you're probably right. Will start over and play like a good boy. Thanks!

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Seems Millie forgot her name while riding
And a minor thing with pipers second lesson
Thanks!

I know you didn't ask me, but I still wanted to take a look and help. The problem is, Piper doesn't have any massage skills. Put Piper to work for massage, then even if she gains 0.1 points for her massage skill, should appear in the teaching options.
Edit: I tried it in your saved game and it worked
The thing is the same in all of them, if your character doesn't have any points in the skill you want to teach, you have to at least make her earn it.
Thanks, spot on. 0.2.3 you'll be able to teach even if they have 0 skill, providing all other requirements are met.

Are any of gemma's videos triggerable in 0.2.2 ? They are pretty much the only videos I have left other than a few girls with the evaluation video which I'm assuming is currently unavailable at the moment. And are we able to return to Eden yet ?
Gemma's are all triggered during New Eden. There's currently no way to revisit, but there will be in the future - though this may be some time.
Note: All of Gemma's scenes are currently voyeurism, two with other males and one masturbating. and it's not possible to get them all in a single visit.

Feebs

I dont know if its already reported, but when i talk to Alyssa after i get her form the buffer, this happens and i cant get any other interaction if i keep talking to her
Got it and fixed. 0.2.3 will hopefully be today/tomorrow.

Oh I absolutely cheated, so you're probably right. Will start over and play like a good boy. Thanks!
As the others have said, definitely something awry. If you still have that original cheated save and could send it me so I can try to prevent future occurrences, I would appreciate it.

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
Hey Feebs there is another Dev on here looking to put his game online is there anyway we could help him with who to contact????

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes