Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Am i stuck with Kimberly at having her study alone if she alreasy knows all the skills above 60 and she can't study anything?
I hadn't noticed/realized the study cap when I added that to her substory. Thanks for the find.
If you send me your save just before you were trying to study, I'll manually move it on to the next scene so you're not having to wait for 0.2.3.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
So the step I'm at in the newest content suggests I have Kimberly teach Piper. However, when I go to the classroom when Kim is available and have her teach, Piper is not on the list of available students. Any advice on how to get around that?

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
So the step I'm at in the newest content suggests I have Kimberly teach Piper. However, when I go to the classroom when Kim is available and have her teach, Piper is not on the list of available students. Any advice on how to get around that?
This has just been reported on Discord too, I think it's similar the post a couple up about studying. Piper is over the skill limit of what Kim can teach. Working on a fix now. If you can DM me your save, though, that would be a big help in testing the fix once I have it ready.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
How do you speak to people while working? Can’t seem to find the option anymore?
They should just be available when you go inside the facility they are working in. You can also click their icon in the tracker to quick-travel once they're actively working there.

If you're not seeing what you should, please send me your save.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
They should just be available when you go inside the facility they are working in. You can also click their icon in the tracker to quick-travel once they're actively working there.

If you're not seeing what you should, please send me your save.
Trying to speak to Kacey to progress Millie’s but cannot speak to her in my bakery. Thanks for looking

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Trying to speak to Kacey to progress Millie’s but cannot speak to her in my bakery. Thanks for looking
Hmm, I loaded your game up and looks like she appears okay.
Do you get her portrait displayed under actions as below?
1707938021882.png

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I had Kimberly study massage, since it's the only work that Piper does and as soon as she reached 25 (I think it was after 5 study sessions) Piper appeared in the students list...

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I’m playing on mobile, so maybe that’s why it’s not coming up but this is my screen
Oh jeez, yeah, the game is not built for mobile... that whole display is borked...
Does it show if you change the orientation to landscape? The div that it's condensing there has its width automatically changed based on screen width... it's just that in portrait, your screen is too small to fit everything.

My gosh, you must be having a terrible time playing this game on mobile... especially in portrait mode.

Edit: I'll add a minimum width to the div that should improve it, but I still can't in good conscious tag as a mobile-friendly. I'll add it to the hotfix I'm working on for the skill issues mentioned a few posts prior, so should be out relatively soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Billshwr

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Oh jeez, yeah, the game is not built for mobile... that whole display is borked...
Does it show if you change the orientation to landscape? The div that it's condensing there has its width automatically changed based on screen width... it's just that in portrait, your screen is too small to fit everything.

My gosh, you must be having a terrible time playing this game on mobile... especially in portrait mode.

Edit: I'll add a minimum width to the div that should improve it, but I still can't in good conscious tag as a mobile-friendly. I'll add it to the hotfix I'm working on for the skill issues mentioned a few posts prior, so should out relatively soon.
Yeah, it just seems to be there I have the issue, other screens appear fine/playable (example talk with Megan).
Also attached the portrait view where the rota comes up to the top.
Are you able to amend my save from when you ‘talk to Lacey’ please? Sorry!

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Yeah, it just seems to be there I have the issue, other screens appear fine/playable (example talk with Megan).
Also attached the portrait view where the rota comes up to the top.
Are you able to amend my save from when you ‘talk to Lacey’ please? Sorry!
Thanks for the screenshots. While I don't intend to make it super mobile-friendly, I don't mind making certain tweaks so it doesn't look like that at least! I've got the facilities looking nicer on mobile now, I'll take a crack at the dialogue stuff now.

Reactions: Billshwr

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Thanks for the screenshots. While I don't intend to make it super mobile-friendly, I don't mind making certain tweaks so it doesn't look like that at least! I've got the facilities looking nicer on mobile now, I'll take a crack at the dialogue stuff now.
Yeah, appreciate it is a pc game and not a mobile one, so thank you

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
This has just been reported on Discord too, I think it's similar the post a couple up about studying. Piper is over the skill limit of what Kim can teach. Working on a fix now. If you can DM me your save, though, that would be a big help in testing the fix once I have it ready.
Here you go.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
There is a bug once Alyssa arrives. Talking to here causes a loop where you need to decide to peep only, not to, or go further but it seems the if/else statements are messed up causing it just to repeat in the loop.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
millie i cant accsess 2 her privet folder on her pc
I suspect you may have been using the networking app. There's no new folder for Millie, it's just reusing an existing one. Open up the Private folder on your computer and under the Lashonda pics should be two new videos.

Here you go.
Thanks. I believe I've got a fix working, there are just a couple extra bits I want to get working, but I'll DM you something so you're not waiting.

There is a bug once Alyssa arrives. Talking to here causes a loop where you need to decide to peep only, not to, or go further but it seems the if/else statements are messed up causing it just to repeat in the loop.
That appears to be an issue specifically in the welcome fix file where I tried to undo the changes I made to her because they weren't ready for release. I'll get it fixed, thanks.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 32 Votes