• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Not really sure how high to go statwise w all the ladies.
Since I reached the end of content I raised them all to 100 for both.

Cheers

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
View attachment 3302754
Not sure what to make of this. Just completed the staff facility for "Rota staff to relax" and this pops up. Cannot move on from there.
Do you happen to have a save with the error active by chance?

Not really sure how high to go statwise w all the ladies.
Since I reached the end of content I raised them all to 100 for both.

Cheers
Once you've got a substory to end of content, the stats have served their purpose... in the current version. No harm in farming more for future versions, though.

the npc assigned to the same room you live/sleep in
There isn't anyone staying in the MC's room... long term... apart from the MC himself.
Can you tell us the name of the character, or if you've renamed them, the actress perhaps?

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Do you happen to have a save with the error active by chance?
Here ya go. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Once the file is loaded, if you go into the spa area, you'll see the errors and there should be a pop-up of the errors in endless loop as well.

Reactions: Feebs
Nov 24, 2020
After returning from the East, will our hubs attractiveness always go down by 5 no matter what? Is that just a by-product of less travelers coming to the hub, when we're gone? Great update btw, really enjoying the story so far.

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
After returning from the East, will our hubs attractiveness always go down by 5 no matter what? Is that just a by-product of less travelers coming to the hub, when we're gone? Great update btw, really enjoying the story so far.
Depending on how well you set up your hub beforehand, it will go down between 5 and 12.

Effectively, without you there things aren't getting done as well, some stuff gets screwed up, and there is some degradation. If you are set up well the degradation isn't too bad, but a hit of 12 is really significant at this stage of the game.

In a future update (not sure exactly when, but it'll show up by the next time attractiveness really matters), there will be a mechanism to reduce/eliminate the penalty to your attractiveness. Feebs hasn't quite settled on the exact mechanic yet.

Reactions: Billshwr

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Here ya go. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Once the file is loaded, if you go into the spa area, you'll see the errors and there should be a pop-up of the errors in endless loop as well.
Thanks, I've identified the issue, and I am addressing for 0.2.2.
In the meantime, the global management page will still allow you to assign to these slots.

Reactions: xoxo1001

Uggman

Mar 24, 2020
Do things play out any differently if I were to age Alyssa when shes in the buffer? Like more content, or the ability to put her back in the work rota.

CoachSteve00

Jan 23, 2022
Not sure what I did wrong but I'm stuck on both Kimberly and Piper. Kimberly says I need to "reschedule Victoria" but I can't figure out how to do that.

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
Do things play out any differently if I were to age Alyssa when shes in the buffer? Like more content, or the ability to put her back in the work rota.
Attempting to age Alyssa while she's in the buffer fails (because of plot) as of the current release. There's no additional content for her route as of yet.

Not sure what I did wrong but I'm stuck on both Kimberly and Piper. Kimberly says I need to "reschedule Victoria" but I can't figure out how to do that.
If I recall correctly you have to go speak with Victoria again to advance, but if you send a save I can check it for you

Reactions: Uggman

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
A way to track individual character's sub stories would be nice. Sometimes it can be hard to figure out what to do next, or even if there's any more to their story. Hints like 'try putting Alyssa to work' would help in finding this content.

Edit: I should have tried the right sidebar first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tutuooo

Liu_Kang

Jan 6, 2023
How can I talk to Piper?
It is supposed to be in the facilities of Gate B at a specific time, but in any exact place. I searched for it in the place and did not find it.

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
I played all the way through until you get to where your about to be attacked by the East, saved closed the game came back later reopened the game and all my saves are missing, I seached my files and it seems it never saved to my disk :(* any ideas on why or how it can be fixed?

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
I played all the way through until you get to where your about to be attacked by the East, saved closed the game came back later reopened the game and all my saves are missing, I seached my files and it seems it never saved to my disk :(* any ideas on why or how it can be fixed?
does your browser clear cookies + cache on closure? If so, it will have wiped them

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes