• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thank you for making the brothel optional.
I appreciate that.

That being said,
I guess there's no point in bringing Harmony/Tina into the fold, right?
Thank you

Cheers
They have no storied-content, if that's what you mean, but they are useful as offworld workers.

Reactions: Forgotted

autor

Dec 2, 2017
Loving the game so far, really good design and writing!

I've been plodding away and I may have broken the story progression. I like to do all side content before continuing main plots, so I may have somehow short circuited a variable. I've already completed the inspection, but I think that was the last major plot development. All available characters are at end of their content.

My only current objective is Buffer Check 3/5, which says I need to progress other story tasks, which I don't have and can't seem to unlock. Kylie shows up at my door each morning with a warning that the east are coming and I say we need to talk to the others, but nothing else seems to happen. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot, but I can't seem to trigger progress. I've tried going through the triggers in the .html file, but frankly I'm not sure what I'm looking for in terms of the next step.

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice for how to proceed?

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Loving the game so far, really good design and writing!

I've been plodding away and I may have broken the story progression. I like to do all side content before continuing main plots, so I may have somehow short circuited a variable. I've already completed the inspection, but I think that was the last major plot development. All available characters are at end of their content.

My only current objective is Buffer Check 3/5, which says I need to progress other story tasks, which I don't have and can't seem to unlock. Kylie shows up at my door each morning with a warning that the east are coming and I say we need to talk to the others, but nothing else seems to happen. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot, but I can't seem to trigger progress. I've tried going through the triggers in the .html file, but frankly I'm not sure what I'm looking for in terms of the next step.

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice for how to proceed?
You've hit a bug I've fixed for 0.2.2 already. Having Kylie confess during the ninth champion task doesn't add the necessary task later and gets her stuck in that loop.
If you send me your savefile I'll edit this for you so you don't have to wait for 0.2.2 to continue.

autor

Dec 2, 2017
You've hit a bug I've fixed for 0.2.2 already. Having Kylie confess during the ninth champion task doesn't add the necessary task later and gets her stuck in that loop.
If you send me your savefile I'll edit this for you so you don't have to wait for 0.2.2 to continue.
Awesome, thanks! Attaching the save.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
They have no storied-content, if that's what you mean, but they are useful as offworld workers.
Hmm, no wonder I was a bit confused...

I already built/expanded the bar and hired Tina awhile back.

I just finished all the game content and it just now had me interview Harmony and Tina.
So...I just hired Harmony...and have both now. I guess it won't bug me to hire Tina again/later?

No biggie...just happened out of order.... lol

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Im stuck at Charlotte story, it says check messages but when i click on charlotte in the message menu i get an error and the message screen is empty. can you help me, i also atteched the save file

View attachment 3295669 View attachment 3295668
Was this from an old savegame by chance? There was an old bug that caused one of Charlotte's messages to repeat, which while I've since fixed, I'd only allowed for it to be repeated once in the fix, but yours was repeated twice.
Regardless, here's your save with the offending messages removed.

emby

Sep 12, 2017
I've finished the content for v0.2.1 and I noticed that the "Great Healthcare" video didn't unlock in videos even though I saw it in the game.

Reactions: Feebs

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Wish there was the same character walk through in the New Eden event like in the main part of game. Played that part at least 3 times and still can't get some of the movies tied to them. The Gemma ones are the last one with the Isabella character in library I can't figure

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
is the tf content Npc only, or does the MC join in the fun? and what kind is there? (really wish uploaders/gamedevs would concider including this info in the op)

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I've finished the content for v0.2.1 and I noticed that the "Great Healthcare" video didn't unlock in videos even though I saw it in the game.
Thanks, this has been addressed ready for 0.2.2.

Wish there was the same character walk through in the New Eden event like in the main part of game. Played that part at least 3 times and still can't get some of the movies tied to them. The Gemma ones are the last one with the Isabella character in library I can't figure
Given its variance, I'm not sure the tracker feature would translate over that well to New Eden. But, I will revisit New Eden later and look to add some sort of event chain indicator once you've discovered one.
Please be aware in the long-term version of the game, all those lewds will have alternative unlocks, and you will be able to revisit New Eden. But for now, especially the Glitter Box stuff, some of these lewds are more difficult than others.
Here's some info that may help with the characters you've mentioned specifically.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is the tf content Npc only, or does the MC join in the fun? and what kind is there? (really wish uploaders/gamedevs would concider including this info in the op)
Honestly, I hadn't considered it a big enough 'thing' to expand upon. For the wider wish there, I imagine devs don't consider expanding upon it, as without previous experience or enough people asking they're not going to know what fetishes need expanding and which do not. Also, uploaders may not play the game they upload, so when it's not a dev-owned thread, I think it'd be a rarity to get that level of detail. Hopefully, when the new tagging system comes out, that will resolve some of these kinds of issues.
Anyhow, I think you're the third that has asked this question recently, so I've done exactly as you've suggested and added it to the OP. Here's your answer:

Transformation for the purposes of lewds is NPC only. There is currently no intent to allow MC to TF. As of 0.2 TF allows gender bending of two male characters, bimbofication of one and mature/youngification of others.

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Excellent job with how much time was spent in New Eden on this 'mission'

At first I was a bit curious, the warnings were making it seem like I was going to be
there for a long time, possibly as long as I had spent with the rest of the game so far...
But was I was very glad you did it this way. Perfect.

Thanks!

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Screenshot 2024-01-27 224123.jpg
Not sure what to make of this. Just completed the staff facility for "Rota staff to relax" and this pops up. Cannot move on from there.

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes