ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
A bit anoyed that the Family Content is so Low mother = mostly NTRish and no fucking her, sister only spy masturbate so far no fucking either, Aunt = the same,Dad/Mom = same,i really wish more content for special Family time and if possible since we have a medbay Pregnancy Routes for all ( if you need preg pictures try morph via AI ) ,for the other Gatekeeper Meriya would be cool when you could get her too somehow, and without the cheats really grindy to play ( so really thank you for them)

Reactions: bcool

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Yeah, the Family Content is one of my fav parts. I bet there will be more, but heck, the
game just started ?four months ago?

Cheers

Reactions: Feebs

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
326❤49080

Millie

Bedroom
BlindRelaxation the video doesn’t show up in online version

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
v0.2.2 is now live.

This update focuses primarily on Mille and Kimberly, but also adds some stuff for Phaedra.
Also includes an updated UI in several locations, and some extra video settings.
You can also now assist a worker during their shift to gain skill and provide various bonuses. The higher your skill, the better, but bonuses include fatigue reduction and efficiency bonuses. This system is likely to need balancing and what not as we go forward, but other than the odd appearances in substories can largely be ignored if you're not too bothered about the management side. It's mostly just meant as a way to sink time away with something meaningful rather than just the skip time option (not that that's going anywhere).

Changelog in OP.

I'm unsure how many substory updates there will be before I move on to the story update of 0.3.0, but I'd say at least a couple more before I'm happy.

This part of the development cycle focuses on side and flavor content (and bug fixes!) so if you're mostly interested in the main story, you may prefer to wait until 0.3.0.

I'm guessing it does I'll check that out thx
Using private/incognito mode automatically clears the cache on closure, too. Renaming the HTML file can also cause issue.
I highly recommend manually saving to disk from time to time.

A bit anoyed that the Family Content is so Low mother = mostly NTRish and no fucking her, sister only spy masturbate so far no fucking either, Aunt = the same,Dad/Mom = same,i really wish more content for special Family time and if possible since we have a medbay Pregnancy Routes for all ( if you need preg pictures try morph via AI ) ,for the other Gatekeeper Meriya would be cool when you could get her too somehow, and without the cheats really grindy to play ( so really thank you for them)
There will be more family content during this substory update phase. However, Gemma is a little more bound by the story progression for her lewd, so I'm afraid she won't see major movement until 0.3.0.
EDIT: Also, no plans for pregnancy content.

Last edited:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
326❤49080

Millie

Bedroom
BlindRelaxation the video doesn’t show up in online version
Just double-checked and looks to be loading okay now. I've only recently updated it though, so perhaps you caught it mid-upload as that's one of the new files.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
whoops, hang on..

Capture.PNG

I'll download the full version rather than the update again after a bit to see if it helps.

Cheers, Thanks.

dimwit

Jul 16, 2017
Attempting to load a save from 0.2.1 on 0.2.2 fails, with the following error:

Code:
Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'nurse').

Aborting.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
whoops, hang on..

View attachment 3351166

I'll download the full version rather than the update again after a bit to see if it helps.

Cheers, Thanks.
Attempting to load a save from 0.2.1 on 0.2.2 fails, with the following error:

Code:
Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'nurse').

Aborting.
Literally delayed the release by a few hours due to this bug. It's caused by not seeing a certain scene before going to New Eden. Clearly, I've not updated the HTML properly in the update archive.

Here's the replacement HTML for you.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Literally delayed the release by a few hours due to this bug. It's caused by not seeing a certain scene before going to New Eden. Clearly, I've not updated the HTML properly in the update archive.

Here's the replacement HTML for you.
Thanks Feebs,

Much appreciated. Keep up the great work!

Cheers

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Gateway-0.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
shouldn't the game have the netorare tag?

View attachment 3353226
My mistake, there's no netorare in the game currently. No characters cheat on you, nobody cheats with you either, so no netori. I think I got myself confused on the netorase definition on that one and F95 tags currently ship them all together. But actually, what I needed to do was change the group sex comment to include MMF - now done.

Thanks.

Reactions: Juerhullycin

Crazeymonk

Jun 30, 2022
Can someone explain to me the Station Visit quest for Megan. I can't seem to talk to her while she's there, or don't know how

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Can someone explain to me the Station Visit quest for Megan. I can't seem to talk to her while she's there, or don't know how
She needs to be working at the monitoring station at the same time you visit it. By default, before any upgrades, she can be assigned there between 13:00 and 20:00. So if she's on both shifts, try going into the monitoring station between those times. You should get her avatar with a talk button beneath it.
You can also click her picture in the tracker when it says she's in the monitoring station to quick-travel there.
1707929955149.png

If you're not seeing her there, send me your save and I'll take a look.

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes