swjangofett1138

Aug 30, 2021
My save seems stuck at 2200 or 2230 on the current day; no matter what I do I eventually bump up against it. I might be missing a debug option somewhere in the menus, or a way to skip the day to bypass it?

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
There is no such option for Kylie
It can't be done while she's transformed, or after you've discovered she's not a champion.. It needs a little rewrite to work after that that event, but I'll put it in the next version so it's available post-event with slightly varied dialogue.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
My save seems stuck at 2200 or 2230 on the current day; no matter what I do I eventually bump up against it. I might be missing a debug option somewhere in the menus, or a way to skip the day to bypass it?
Somehow a variable that decided where you are on the New Eden storyline had reverted, so it was preventing you forwarding time until you completed the relevant event... that you couldn't do because you'd already done. It's also why you were forced to transform Kimberly at 16:00.

I haven't found why or how this has happened atm, I suspect it's relevant to one of Elsie's replays. But foremost I've fixed your file (attached) and I'll go through that next.

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
It can't be done while she's transformed, or after you've discovered she's not a champion.. It needs a little rewrite to work after that that event, but I'll put it in the next version so it's available post-event with slightly varied dialogue.
Thank you for the information. The developers of most games do not pay much attention here. It is a great thing that you help and listen to everyone individually. The game is really nice. I wish you success in both the story and the system. I wish you success in the game. I will follow and play in every version. Do not forget to constantly back up the game. I've seen a few game developers lose access to game backups and abandon their games before, be careful.

Reactions: Feebs

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So, not sure if this is intentional, but the game kinda ends right before the war meeting. No way to forward the day.

You drift off to sleep.
Your dream is unusually absent of naked women. You feel relaxed and at peace with the world.
There's at least a decent amount of content I hadn't gotten too yet.

Went back and forth a couple of times, and the GOODMORNING SUNSHINE button was there this time.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It seems nowhiring2 triggered before nowhiring so I accidentally hired Tina twice. Now I guess there's no way of bringing Harmony on board? Might try fucking around in the console later and see if I can unset something.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thank you for the information. The developers of most games do not pay much attention here. It is a great thing that you help and listen to everyone individually. The game is really nice. I wish you success in both the story and the system. I wish you success in the game. I will follow and play in every version. Do not forget to constantly back up the game. I've seen a few game developers lose access to game backups and abandon their games before, be careful.
Thank you.
I think most devs have bigger communities than me and converse with them over multiple platforms. Patreon or similar, understandably being their primary concern. As F95 is technically a piracy site, it may be somewhat counterproductive for them to engage too much.

So, not sure if this is intentional, but the game kinda ends right before the war meeting. No way to forward the day.

There's at least a decent amount of content I hadn't gotten too yet.

Went back and forth a couple of times, and the GOODMORNING SUNSHINE button was there this time.
I'll have a look around the dream function and see if there's some conflict between the normal system and this dream interruption.

Thanks.

It seems nowhiring2 triggered before nowhiring so I accidentally hired Tina twice. Now I guess there's no way of bringing Harmony on board? Might try fucking around in the console later and see if I can unset something.
Hmm, the nowhiring2 text message is triggered by upgrading the bar to a larger facility, but it doesn't actually check if you've completed the first hiring task! I guess I lacked foresight on that one. I'll update it for next version. But if you want to hire Harmony right now (she has no lewds currently) whack this in the console.
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.completeTasks.delete('nowhiring2');
SugarCube.State.variables.tasks.nowhiring2 = {hidden:0};

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hmm, the nowhiring2 text message is triggered by upgrading the bar to a larger facility, but it doesn't actually check if you've completed the first hiring task! I guess I lacked foresight on that one. I'll update it for next version. But if you want to hire Harmony right now (she has no lewds currently) whack this in the console.
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.completeTasks.delete('nowhiring2');
SugarCube.State.variables.tasks.nowhiring2 = {hidden:0};
Nice, thanks for the help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Apparently I just needed to complain a bit. Both missing visitors triggered the very next day.

And since I seem to have jumped straight into complaining, I should say: Hey, this is really good! I loathe the sandboxy click-around-the-map-and-hope-to-trigger-something-new and grind-stats-for-unclear-purposes type of gameplay, but you've executed it really well. Nice job.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
... I also seem to have got the follow-up to Ruby's second photo shoot long before I'd ground enough corruption to unlock the photo shoot itself. Not a major issue, just thought I'd flag it.

Reactions: Feebs

walrus13

Nov 6, 2017
after your traveler fix, nothing with Alyssa works now... before the fix I could get her to try and figure out who was running the hub, but now every time i try to talk to her it jumps to her masturbating in her room with the massager and me watching, it doesn't matter where i try to talk to her it always jumps to that scene with a ton of errors on the page

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Anyone else also experiencing a bug when you try to ask your sister how she's settling in? Every time I try, it jumps to her using her vibrator in her room and then nothing else.

Reactions: HDX8813

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Edit: Apparently I just needed to complain a bit. Both missing visitors triggered the very next day.

And since I seem to have jumped straight into complaining, I should say: Hey, this is really good! I loathe the sandboxy click-around-the-map-and-hope-to-trigger-something-new and grind-stats-for-unclear-purposes type of gameplay, but you've executed it really well. Nice job.
Glad it worked out. And thank you. It can feel a bit grindy later as substsory content dies down to a handful, but once all substories are complete and some have branching options (not mutually-exclusive) that too should go away.

after your traveler fix, nothing with Alyssa works now... before the fix I could get her to try and figure out who was running the hub, but now every time i try to talk to her it jumps to her masturbating in her room with the massager and me watching, it doesn't matter where i try to talk to her it always jumps to that scene with a ton of errors on the page
Anyone else also experiencing a bug when you try to ask your sister how she's settling in? Every time I try, it jumps to her using her vibrator in her room and then nothing else.
I'm actively working on Alyssa and tried to undo those changes when sharing the welcome fix... and introduced her bug by screwing that up. We've got 0.2.3 which addresses this and expands her content a little bit (very VERY minor as wasn't expecting to release her stuff yet) but don't want to rush it like I did that and break her further so give me the weekend and I'll pop it out.

Reactions: Taboo Lord

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
When I click the continue button, a blank screen appears. Is there a chance for a quick fix for this?

rasta

Aug 25, 2017
I might be stupid but I can't figure out how to send someone on expedition. I manage to add someone to the expedition team, but than the only buttons available are back and return. Neither seem to actually send them on the expedition

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
1708112726000.png 1708112771247.png 1708112859736.png
Alyssa seems to be slightly messed up :unsure:

More so that first expected. First time happened when she was in her room, so thought nothing much of it besides reporting it here. But it happens multiple places when trying to talk to her, like at the gym.
Playing the online version.

Last edited:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Feebs
I caught a little something
Thanks, fixed!

When I click the continue button, a blank screen appears. Is there a chance for a quick fix for this?
If you send me your save, I can take a look. I tried to recreate but worked through okay (though did find a different bug!).

I might be stupid but I can't figure out how to send someone on expedition. I manage to add someone to the expedition team, but than the only buttons available are back and return. Neither seem to actually send them on the expedition
Expeditions must have two members and the start button should appear at the bottom something like this screenshot. Please DM me your save if you're not getting that and I'll take a look.
1708113089217.png

On the tracker and will be dealt with this weekend.

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes