Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
How to pair you phone with computer i cant continue? Help please
Hi, I can’t say for sure because I haven’t played the latest version of the game. I played the first version of the game and did everything according to the prompts.

What does the game itself say in the tips?

ivarawo

Nov 25, 2022
Hi, I can’t say for sure because I haven’t played the latest version of the game. I played the first version of the game and did everything according to the prompts.

What does the game itself say in the tips?
It says "Oops, I forgot to open the phone app on the computer. Let's try that again."

When i go to computer i cant find phone app
(Playing in joiplay android)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
It says "Oops, I forgot to open the phone app on the computer. Let's try that again."

I think I understand your problem, you can’t see the functions?) Try loading your save onto your computer and try the online versions to get past this point.

Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
Removed watermarks from jpgs for better immersion. The file only contains jpgs but tripped my anti-virus on a test download, not sure why.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feebs and Feyschek

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Removed watermarks from jpgs for better immersion. The file only contains jpgs but is tripped my anti-virus on a test download, not sure why.

Google Drive
I understand removing watermarks from videos, well, from the picture, this is damn nonsense. It is enough to reduce the size of the image before the watermark disappears and that’s it :)

Well, thanks anyway for your work ;)

Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
I understand removing watermarks from videos, well, from the picture, this is damn nonsense. It is enough to reduce the size of the image before the watermark disappears and that’s it :)

Well, thanks anyway for your work ;)
That's all I did for the vast majority of images, just cropped them. Only takes a few seconds per image for the most part.

Last edited:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thank you all for the bug reports, suggestions and feedback.

Apologies, but the game is not mobile-friendly. You probably experienced how ugly the GUI is on mobile while getting to this stage. In the next content update, I will see if I can make the computer at least usable for you, but I can't guarantee there won't be other issues later. I had purposefully not included the mobile game tag for this reason. I suspect many of the game's QoL tooltips simply won't work on mobile either.

Removed watermarks from jpgs for better immersion. The file only contains jpgs but tripped my anti-virus on a test download, not sure why.

Google Drive
I chose to leave them in. There are a few occasions I removed them as I'd cropped the images for other reasons (usually wrong AR, just wanted their head, or contained other imagery I didn't want), but generally I wanted to leave the original creators tagged on there. The only watermark I am considering removing right now is that from Fiona's & Phaedra's home worlds, as they are unreadable given the size of the images anyway. That said, if there's enough feedback asking for them gone as a whole, I may decide otherwise in future releases. I have added your link to the OP.

Right, first of all - like the game, hope to see you making it to the finish man!
Now sorry if I repeat anything already reported:
1) You have a memory leak somewhere in manage scheduler - each assigment of character freezes game (and each next one increase freeze time up to total freeze).
2) Left control panel overlaps with computer screen instead of moving it like rest of the game. (In online version works fine btw.)
Some suggestions:
1) In expeditions menu show at least girl's fatigue lvl.
2) Girls skill lvls prolly should be shown somewhere else besides manage drop down menu.
3) I get that you for minimalistic approach for contacts menu but it probably should show more information (aformentioned skills, submission lvl maybe?).
Completely on board with your feedback. Though, the skill level should already show on the contacts app on the computer, but not phone, as I felt it too much info for that tiny screen. It only shows if they've actually got skill (even it's 0). There's a toggle to decide between full and minified view, but it should default to full. Minified just hides skills and traits. I have tried hard to make needing going to the app relatively unneeded, but I sometimes get you just want to view all the info in one place.

I often get annoyed at similar games where I have to go to apps to view stats and stuff clicking through multiple, so if there's any other screen like exploration where you think it would be beneficial to show additional info, do let me know. It's also why you can just click hide the phone (or hit P key) rather than having to use the button to close each app first. In fact, the last mod I made for a ren'py game (some time ago) was exactly for this reason! I don't like unnecessary clicks! Later, I also intend to add the option to add your own locations to the quick travel menu for a similar reason.
1697108796688.png 1697108822998.png

Balalaechnik

Apr 17, 2020
Though, the skill level should already show on the contacts app on the computer, but not phone, as I felt it too much info for that tiny screen. It only shows if they've actually got skill (even it's 0). There's a toggle to decide between full and minified view, but it should default to full. Minified just hides skills and traits. I have tried hard to make needing going to the app relatively unneeded, but I sometimes get you just want to view all the info in one place.

I often get annoyed at similar games where I have to go to apps to view stats and stuff clicking through multiple, so if there's any other screen like exploration where you think it would be beneficial to show additional info, do let me know. It's also why you can just click hide the phone (or hit P key) rather than having to use the button to close each app first. In fact, the last mod I made for a ren'py game (some time ago) was exactly for this reason! I don't like unnecessary clicks! Later, I also intend to add the option to add your own locations to the quick travel menu for a similar reason.
Well, to be honest, I think altough giving Mc phone and computer makes common (and narrative) sense, from gameplay perspective I don't see any reason for player to go "I wish for this menu to have even LESS info an functionality in SMALLER window". In my opinion phone should be a laptop and just be computer menu availible everywhere.

As temporary measure you probably should tell when some choice or part of the game have no content for now. I choose not swap genders in buffer hoping for that sweet-sweet sharing/whoring content and after checking pic folder quickly understood that between "content/fuck all" I choose poorly. Some dev note/ plug for time being would help with that.

And it's hard to think about UI implementation untill manage memory leak is fixed, cause it's probably THE menu of a game and it's hard to analyze how to improve it when you reeealy don't want to even open it. (from what I figured as of now you can probably improve it by showing (or stressing if already did that) how girl with relevant skill improves task (like choosing builder girl for construction shows in green how many shifts it takes for her compared to default)).

Last edited:
Reactions: Feebs

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
If the videos are going to default to sound on, there really should be a setting to turn off sounds.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
If the videos are going to default to sound on, there really should be a setting to turn off sounds.
In truth, the sound in such games spoils a little the meaning of the text that the characters speak. Because when you hear one thing in the background and another in the text, a rather funny situation results. :LOL:

Awowo

Apr 27, 2017
guys got the solution for the error messages. press + to get 1+ hour and then your text is getting further.

Sergellato

Jan 16, 2022
Pretty good UI, great intro and impressive media pack, huge congrats for putting "online version". Found one bug yet " Click the 'Build Monitoring Station' button to start construction. " the button doesnt appear and makes me stuck on the mission. Everything else is seems pretty good, infinite grinding loop, cheat implemented directly (wich i only used for materials and a bit energy). Good job buddy, and if you can fix that bug...
1697147412552.png

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
guys got the solution for the error messages. press + to get 1+ hour and then your text is getting further.
I suspect Q may work to take you back to your room, or any of the other quick travel shortcuts. Those shortcut keys are, however, only available once you've paired your phone. The backspace key will also take you back a moment. Obviously, the ideal solution is I don't release a game, even a <v1.0, with so many errors, I'm not trying to be the next Bethesda!

Pretty good UI, great intro and impressive media pack, huge congrats for putting "online version". Found one bug yet " Click the 'Build Monitoring Station' button to start construction. " the button doesnt appear and makes me stuck on the mission. Everything else is seems pretty good, infinite grinding loop, cheat implemented directly (wich i only used for materials and a bit energy). Good job buddy, and if you can fix that bug...
View attachment 3001294
I've got that one fixed in the next update. I caught it myself and hoped I'd gotten away with anyone else catching it, clearly not, lol! However, if you go back a few moments (backspace) to before you assigned Rita, then start the building and assign her after, it should hopefully work. Alternatively, if you send me your savefile, I'll fix it for you manually, so you can continue without waiting on an update.

EDIT: Scratch that, rechecking your screenshot, that's not the issue. That was actually part of the hotfix I already put out. This issue is that there's already an ongoing project - Larger Facility. I'll make it so in the next version you can't build anything other than the monitoring station at the start. The offer stands on the savefile fix, though.

Last edited:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I can't trigger Rita's second peep scene. It just replays the one with the sybian over again.
Thanks for this. I've fixed for the next version, but, so you don't have to wait. Here's your save, but at the start of said scene just after you'd have clicked spy (don't click back, otherwise the variable will be lost).

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks for this. I've fixed for the next version, but, so you don't have to wait. Here's your save, but at the start of said scene just after you'd have clicked spy (don't click back, otherwise the variable will be lost).
Oh good, this is something else I had caught the other day and forgot to mention

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes