Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thanks for an answer, one thing i hope for is that current saves will be compatible with future versions, nothing worse than starting grind again even with cheats.
I can't guarantee it, but right now, I don't foresee it being an issue. I've added a function to update the gamesave if it's loaded from an old version and needs new information, and used it successfully in the last few builds. So unless I make a major overhaul, and even then unlikely, we should be golden.

Here it is the save file, glad that you figured out that i cant go back for that :D And thanks for the response. Wish you could just update hotfixes for this kind of bugs :D
I think that may not the save file you intended to share with me, as it's from the very start of the game.

Reactions: RottenPlum

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
solid UI. as if the game was made by a sandbox player.

___
face tracker - to fully utilise it personally id need also some name attached. i am bad with remembering who is who.

it is a comfy feature, but it makes a game kinda VNy. sometimes i am ok with it, sometimes i like an 'oldschool' way (using walkthrough txt file on whom to visit when and where - like we did with some known old qsp games) so id suggest to have on/off feature

___
concept is probably a way to do something comparatively original, but i am not into anything too unreal. all sorts of pills and mindcontroling are mostly tolerable, and banal things works best .
hopefully i am not into reading. i think out of all RP sandboxes i read text only in 2.(one was mentioned several posts above)

Last edited:
Reactions: Feebs

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
The ratings are nice, probably the most annoying bugs are fixed, will give this game another chance.
Therefore, I wrote in the posts above that I need to wait for the release of a new update for the game in order not to spoil my first enjoyment of the game.

___
face tracker - to fully utilise it personally id need also some name attached. i am bad with remembering who is who.

it is a comfy feature, but it makes a game kinda VNy. sometimes i am ok with it, sometimes i like an 'oldschool' way (using walkthrough txt file on whom to visit when and where - like we did with some known old qsp games) so id suggest to have on/off feature

___
concept is probably a way to do something comparatively original, but i am not into anything too unreal. all sorts of pills and mindcontroling are mostly tolerable, and banal things works best .
hopefully i am not into reading. i think out of all RP sandboxes i read text only in 2.(one was mentioned several posts above)
Everyone has their own tastes when it comes to games, and it's very difficult for developers to please everyone. What I mean is that it’s impossible to please everyone, both in terms of content and in terms of idea releases.

Also, don’t forget that the author of the game needs to create a convenient method for creating a game (writing code and other fun things in development) Therefore, if some elements in the game are inconvenient for you in the game and you ask the author to make a change, first ask yourself a question, and will I not create unnecessary problems for the developer when reworking the code?

This is the biggest problem of creating a game so that it is convenient to update it (in terms of code) and so that it is convenient for the player in terms of presenting information and other things.

I realized this myself when I started creating such games. It's hard to create a product where your ideas will be preserved and at the same time please the player ;)

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023

___

___
Sandbox UI - absolutely. I tried to include elements, like the tooltips and quick travel, that I wish I had when playing other games. I personally don't mind games that are grindy, but I do get annoyed if I have to click too many times to get from place to place or to check stats, or to repeat the same scenes over and over to move things forward. While some of that is still required in my game, I hope it's minimal, and as more and more content is released, it should reduce the grind toward the end when there's less content to fill your time while construction/research is completed.

The tracker should show the name of the LI above in the select box, but I will make it so you can minimize it the same way you can quick travel - and I'll add the same to tasks & warnings.

In terms of unreal, this game is very much in the unreal, so it may unfortunately not be to your liking.

Feebs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gosh, now that's some in depth feedback. Thank you. I hope that despite that, you still enjoyed the game.
I've already addressed some of this in my WIP builds, but there's also a lot I haven't (the grammar stuff especially) so I'll get working on it!

Given your keen eye for detail, and inclusion of feedback/suggestions, if you're interested in checking out the WIP build, I'd be extremely pleased to share it with you. If you are interested, please drop me a PM.

Reactions: Feyschek

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
In terms of unreal, this game is very much in the unreal, so it may unfortunately not be to your liking.
The game is the game is the reality is the reality.

You can’t create a game about reality with an exact coincidence, you’ll just create a big mess that will infuriate you and the player. The games are created to give pleasure and not to try to create another shitty reality.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Why do some characters lose like points when I flirt with them?
I got their like points up really high before flirting but it still happens?

Thx

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Why do some characters lose like points when I flirt with them?
I got their like points up really high before flirting but it still happens?

Thx
Most family members require 10 corruption to not get angry at you for flirting with them. For those you can't flirt with right now, I would advise you follow their substories to get their corruption started. As a pre-warning, Millie and Derin have no meaningful corruption content in the current version.

Reactions: Forgotted

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Therefore, I wrote in the posts above that I need to wait for the release of a new update for the game in order not to spoil my first enjoyment of the game.
I understand what you mean. Personally, when a dev puts his game here by himself, since he's giving a game for free I don't mind to help searching bugs here and there. Specially if I'm not supporting monetarily yet and the dev is comunicative with players that like his content. My comment above was because some bugs were extremely frustrating. Sure bugs can happen, bugfixes can also be created, but there is a line (for me) between betatesting and having extremely frustrating bugs.

I don't have any hatred towards the dev btw, it's just my way of being. Patience in betatesting differs for person to person, and since he was comunicative and reviews were nice, my goal was to encourage others to test the game as well. The more people testing, the better product the dev might produce.

As long the game doesn't force me to say that pineapple pizza is a good thing I'll forgive the bugs on first releases.

Reactions: Feebs and Feyschek

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I understand what you mean. Personally, when a dev puts his game here by himself, since he's giving a game for free I don't mind to help searching bugs here and there. Specially if I'm not supporting monetarily yet and the dev is comunicative with players that like his content. My comment above was because some bugs were extremely frustrating. Sure bugs can happen, bugfixes can also be created, but there is a line (for me) between betatesting and having extremely frustrating bugs.

I don't have any hatred towards the dev btw, it's just my way of being. Patience in betatesting differs for person to person, and since he was comunicative and reviews were nice, my goal was to encourage others to test the game as well. The more people testing, the better product the dev might produce.

As long the game doesn't force me to say that pineapple pizza is a good thing I'll forgive the bugs on first releases.
I have nothing to answer you... Too strong arguments. :cry:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
How about banana and curry powder on pizza?

There's still a good number of bugs in the current version. I've gone through and fixed everything reported in this thread, and added a lot of feedback (volume and movie hints are now ready in next version, for instance). But it's not ready for release just yet.

That said there is one issue reported that still eludes me, two players have mentioned it now, and I'm unable to recreate. There are a few loose ends I want to tie up, then I think investigating that will be my main priority while the rest gets tested.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Most family members require 10 corruption to not get angry at you for flirting with them. For those you can't flirt with right now, I would advise you follow their substories to get their corruption started. As a pre-warning, Millie and Derin have no meaningful corruption content in the current version.
Thank you for the response and tip.
Very much appreciated.

Fun and Interesting game. I'm going to restart sometime as I've just been mucking through it, and I cheated
some in the last little bit....

Would be nice to have a volume setting in options to cut all sound. I do that in most all games.... ATM just
have it muted on the Tab setting in firefox.

Which reminds me... In the office I can click on 'manage' and then have the option
to assign different workers to jobs. When I add a person, or add nobody, it takes about
30 seconds and I get a message:

This page is slowing down Firefox. To speed up your browser, stop this page.

After that it will go ahead and select the person I want, or the Nobody option and I can go ahead about
my business...

Might be a firefox thing.... who knows. I'll worry about it after I restart the game. Just an fyi.....

Anyhow....
Thank you,
Cheers and I hope you get some rest soon....lol

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thank you for the response and tip.
Very much appreciated.

Fun and Interesting game. I'm going to restart sometime as I've just been mucking through it, and I cheated
some in the last little bit....

Would be nice to have a volume setting in options to cut all sound. I do that in most all games.... ATM just
have it muted on the Tab setting in firefox.

Which reminds me... In the office I can click on 'manage' and then have the option
to assign different workers to jobs. When I add a person, or add nobody, it takes about
30 seconds and I get a message:

This page is slowing down Firefox. To speed up your browser, stop this page.

After that it will go ahead and select the person I want, or the Nobody option and I can go ahead about
my business...

Might be a firefox thing.... who knows. I'll worry about it after I restart the game. Just an fyi.....

Anyhow....
Thank you,
Cheers and I hope you get some rest soon....lol
Thank you.
Volume control has been added to the build I'm working on and will be in the next release.

The issue on the management screen that you're describing is the big one I'm trying to find and unable to recreate my end. Would you be willing to PM me your save file to see if that assists me in debugging? I can't really think what variables in the save file may be impacting it, but best to rule all possibilities out.

But definitely not a Firefox thing, as that's my primary browser too.

Reactions: Forgotted

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 2995325

Overview:
You are uprooted out of nowhere and flung into an unknown world. This is a hub world, a junction if you will, the place humans known as travelers utilize to venture through gateways connecting to distant worlds and universes. It is soon clear you are somehow embroiled in the machinations of someone else's grand game spanning centuries, and to gain power for yourself and another, you're tasked with growing this hub world by making it appealing to the travelers passing through.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-10
Release Date: 2023-10-10
Developer: Feebs
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: BUGFIX

Extras: -
NO WATERMARKS

View attachment 2995382 View attachment 2995383 View attachment 2995384 View attachment 2995385 View attachment 2995386 View attachment 2995387 View attachment 2995388 View attachment 2995390 View attachment 2995393
well, good luck with the project, I'll try it out and thanks for putting it online, which is great for testing and possibly downloading later.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020

Hmmm,

Sent you a couple saves.... Then tried Firefox portable, Librewolf, and then Firefox again...
Opened my latest savefile and they all work perfectly. Maybe it has to do w a memory issue in Firefox such as after the game has been running for an extended period?

I hadn't shut the game down since I updated to the latest 1.2 patch which was yesterday...I think...
I have a tendancy to just leave lots running.....

Will let you know after awhile if it returns...

Cheers

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Sry, not sure where to respond...lol

After game being open overnight, delay to add/remove people from
jobs is 30 seconds give or take

Closing browser and starting game with existing save... can add/remove people
instantly...

Now been 2.5 hours with the game running, I played a tiny bit but mainly am in the other room watching football...
I came back in and continued the game. There is a 5 or 6 second delay.

hth

(btw... steels should probably be steals. when she steals glances at you coming
back from the gateway)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 32 Votes