Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Sry, not sure where to respond...lol

After game being open overnight, delay to add/remove people from
jobs is 30 seconds give or take

Closing browser and starting game with existing save... can add/remove people
instantly...

Now been 2.5 hours with the game running, I played a tiny bit but mainly am in the other room watching football...
I came back in and continued the game. There is a 5 or 6 second delay.

hth

(btw... steels should probably be steals. when she steals glances at you coming
back from the gateway)
Thanks to you and Shazamify, I've identified the problem and remedied it for the next release.

No it is but try this one
View attachment 3011912
I'll PM you.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Sorry, was there a solution to this?

Error: <<tracker>>: error within widget code (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): State.variables.movies.events is undefined)

Thank you

Cheers

I started a new game and haven't used any cheats, if that matters....

Reactions: Feebs

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Sorry, was there a solution to this?

Error: <<tracker>>: error within widget code (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): State.variables.movies.events is undefined)

Thank you

Cheers

I started a new game and haven't used any cheats, if that matters....
It's fixed for the next release. I'm hoping to have it ready early next week.

DrJ1300

Dec 24, 2019
def the best first release i've played for a while. a few issues i've ran into so far,
there's no option to speak to Lashonda about her work to progress.
pulled alyssa out of the buffer but she doesn't appear in any of the rooms or on the tracker tho if i look in contacts it says she's in her room.
Rita is stuck on the same scene when peeping at night.
and i get an error when i try to speak to the doc about unknown worlds.
apologies if these have been reported already but i'm too tired to read through all the comments!!

Id be happy to help you out with playtesting if you haven't found anyone yet too.
keep up the good work hope you get a chance to sort out the bugs.

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
there's no option to speak to Lashonda about her work to progress.
This is only available in certain rooms. Don't recall which exactly but if you follow her around it should pop.

pulled alyssa out of the buffer but she doesn't appear in any of the rooms or on the tracker tho if i look in contacts it says she's in her room.
this is actually because feebs forgot to disable alyssa entirely before release. She has no content yet.

Rita is stuck on the same scene when peeping at night.
Known bug and is fixed in the next release

and i get an error when i try to speak to the doc about unknown worlds.
This I'm not 100% sure on, but I think has been fixed. Will make sure feebs sees this one.

Id be happy to help you out with playtesting if you haven't found anyone yet too.
I'm playtesting for him, but we can always use more! Will make sure feebs sees this.

Reactions: Feebs and fikka

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
This is only available in certain rooms. Don't recall which exactly but if you follow her around it should pop.
Aye, lounge only. I'll update the extended hint appropriately.

This I'm not 100% sure on, but I think has been fixed. Will make sure feebs sees this one.
I ain't seen nothing! But fixed.

keep up the good work hope you get a chance to sort out the bugs.
I've PM'd you.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Elsie
That oath loves nothing more than to perv over me.

prob should be

That oaf loves nothing more than to perv over me.

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
I get an error when speaking to isolde about unknown worlds theory and victoria is always in the way of the lilian lounge event i think. Cant get her to move away either

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I get an error when speaking to isolde about unknown worlds theory and victoria is always in the way of the lilian lounge event i think. Cant get her to move away either
I think that is one of the fixes in the next update
early next week.

I just used the back arrow and goofed off for a bit with
other girls while waiting.

Cheers

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I think our first computer was a Gateway.... lol
came w dos then my dad brought home a copy of
windows 3.11 from work. Was sooo cool! lol
Then he eventually brought home Leisure Suit Larry...
I remember hearing him cackling while playing...

Damn good looking ladies in this game.
I was trying to figure out if I like one the best.
Probably Megan since she's not covered in tatoos.
Or at least I don't recall any. I dunno....all pretty.
Course, not as much of a shot w her......

Cheers

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Great game, amazing amount of content for first release. Definitely found a few bugs but it seems most of them have been already reported.

One odd spot is where I find the game hangs for several minutes, when assigning a worker to a rota. The moment I click the chosen girl's name everything in the browser tab freezes. It eventually recovers an I can continue, but the delay is very strange.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Elsie
That oath loves nothing more than to perv over me.

prob should be

That oaf loves nothing more than to perv over me.
Correct. Fixed. Thank you.

Fixed in next version. Looking to release next week, just want to get a couple more scenes finished.

Great game, amazing amount of content for first release. Definitely found a few bugs but it seems most of them have been already reported.
Thank you. I was quite worried I didn't have enough yet!

One odd spot is where I find the game hangs for several minutes, when assigning a worker to a rota. The moment I click the chosen girl's name everything in the browser tab freezes. It eventually recovers an I can continue, but the delay is very strange.
Tore my hair out finding this one, but was one of my most major concerns when it was reported. Luckily, it has been addressed and remedied in the next version. The short term workaround is to refresh the browser, though it will occur again after enough time in game again until the update lands.

I have three volunteer playtesters now, so I'm hopeful the next release will be without so many bugs.

The next update is primarily based on feedback and bugs from this thread and the playtesters. While there is some additional content and lewds, it's relevant to substories and the main story has not moved forward.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Tore my hair out finding this one, but was one of my most major concerns when it was reported. Luckily, it has been addressed and remedied in the next version. The short term workaround is to refresh the browser, though it will occur again after enough time in game again until the update lands.

I have three volunteer playtesters now, so I'm hopeful the next release will be without so many bugs.

The next update is primarily based on feedback and bugs from this thread and the playtesters. While there is some additional content and lewds, it's relevant to substories and the main story has not moved forward.
0_o what did you do to make the game freeze like that?

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
0_o what did you do to make the game freeze like that?
Though I had to change some other code to work as a result, the crux of it was an event listener on :passageends using .on instead of .one.

DrunkenBird

Mar 14, 2019
Hey, I'm getting an issue with advancing Isolde's questline. After she shows up to do the inspection, you're told to follow her to Gateway A, but she doesn't show up there or anywhere else. I didn't advance her plot immediately when she first showed up because I was interested in someone else, so maybe that's why? But her quest is hung on the "sleep on it" stage before her inspection begins.

DrunkenBird

Mar 14, 2019
Also had a problem early in the game when having sex with Victoria by answering "Yes" to her after having sex with Megan on Day 2 causes an error: "<<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.movies.vanna is undefined." I can't progress past the error window here.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thanks, DrunkenBird. Both issues have been addressed, and the next update should be with you early next week if all goes well.

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes